Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

Whiplash is all ok?? Your doing really well.... I know about the tea/orange thing sounds so wrong but actually works. Think I'm getting slightly addicted to it though. My mini aim this week is to get back to having four litres of water a day. Did it for about 16 days then got a bit lazy. My hubby to be has brought crates full of 0.5 litre bottles so I get 8 out each morning and just guzzle them during the day. I think water really is the key. Note to self stop being lazy with the water consumption.. One of my better days today last couple have been tough but today I seem to be back in the zone. Good days and bad days on this plan.

My CDC said unless its a mega hot day (in summer) that having more than the recommended water allowance doesn't make u lose more just pee more and it makes me wanna be sick the thought of 4 litres u r brave lol.
I was hit by another driver just before Easter and had to go off sick in blinking agony with it.
Well I'm in bed now just a bar and brew to go these lemon bars are delish I only have them and choc shakes but then my taste buds will change and I will go through another phase lol. Keep at it xx

I havent tried the bars either, maybe some of the older CD could help us out here ladies? Im metting the CDC tomorrow will ask about bars!

I have my weigh in tomorrow also hope im down more the 2lbs or ill be dissapointed going into week 4 already the time has gone so fast.

How is everyone getting on?

E x

Heys girls!!! Im so happy i had my second weigh in last night and i have now lost a stone in 2weeks so happy :rolleyes:.... Iv now started on the bars they are gorgeous i always have them with a black coffee, kid myself that its a mars bar! Just a quick question though? Is it k to have something small mid day like an egg or something?
Well done though we are doing so well!

WHoooo a stone in 2 weeks!!! thats abso fantastic!!! am so pleased for you!!!

afrohappybun.... drink hundreds of water!! the more you drink the more you shrink... try and keep your mind off food, maybe do something that gets you out and about and away from the fridge??
you can do it!!!

Hi Guys,

So I had my 3rd weigh in and i only lost 1.5lbs am so dissapointed and feel very dis heartened.Immediately came out of there and wanted to drive to mac donalds LOL.

Now I know I had a good week but I do have my Period and the CDC said it was down to that but god did i feel so bad after the meeting...:(

Need a bust of Motivation Help me please :D

E x

How u going hun and when do you WI? I'll have done a week by tomorrow but getting weighed tues instead after a full week of ss/ss+ and count the 800 days as build up to the main event lol.
I've not gone over 600 cals each day since going ss/ss+ so am happy with that x

Hey chick all is going well at the mo. WI is tomorrow.... TOTM though so not expecting a big loss. Congrats on the 1 week anniversary tomorrow your doing really well sticking to 600 cals. That takes a lot of will power. Keep with it, really looking forward to hearing how good your loss is on tues.

Hi thindreamer first of all well done for getting to day 6. How have you found it so far? I also get weighed tomorrow and would love to hear how you get on! You have got past the the worst bit (1st week). Tomorrows weigh in will give you a real boost. How much do you want to lose in total? Good luck for tomorrow.

Hi. Well done on the 6lb loss that's ace. Almost half a stone in a week is fab. I hope it's given you a boost!! Stick to this 100% and you can easily reach your target by August. If I remember rightly a stone a month is how it averages out. Your right flossnoscar about seeing a difference in your clothes rapidly. It really spurs you on. I got weighed today and have lost another 4lb which REALLY surprised me. Over the moon though. 20.5lbs in 25 days feels good. Me and my hubby to be are even discussing setting a date ( we have been together for 14.5 years and have 4 babies) I would never have dreamed of getting married when I was a lard arse..... Feels good. Hope your all having a good day

Well done ladies look like I lost 10 since last fri but am getting weighed tues and a lot of it was a quick gain on holiday so expected it to come off fast. Not bad to say I did 800 for a few days to ease myself in.
I was a size 20/23 when I got married and wish of done this before as I'm a 14/16 which is thanks mostly to SW and then this when things have gone wrong or become difficult to lose. Of like to do 6 solid weeks on plan but not sure if I can keep that up lol. Xx

Wowzer 10lbs sounds fab. You have done so well to get from a size 20/22 to a 14/16. At my heaviest I was a 18/20 and really lost my confidence. I think this is why I'm so determined to do this as I don't want to lose my self esteem again. I think if you have come this far then 6 weeks on plan will be no problem for you.... You sound like a pretty strong cookie!! Really looking forward to hearing your weigh in results on tues. keep it up chick...

Thank you, we actually went and had a sneaky peak at a venue today. I'm feeling really determined at the moment to knock this weight off, feeling in a pretty good place at the mo. had porridge for brekkie and then later split my mint choc shake in half. Made it with hot water blitzed with the hand blender and it was really nice. A bit like a options hot chocolate. Have just polished of the other half of the packet whilst watching the voice with the kids. It felt like I was having a treat.... Sunday tomorrow, this is usually the day of the week that I struggle (hard to resist the smell of roast pots and chicken) but am hoping to wake as positive as I have today and just get through it. Hope everyone has had a good day. Keep with it ladies...

Back