Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

I have choc or mint choc warm all the time with Hand blender it's lush. Well I was in alot of pain and only had 460 cals yesterday but all my water and 16.5 hours sleep and scales still not moved for a few days now lol. Alway does
This after a big initial loss just seems weird how since I dropped to 600 cals from 800 the losses have slowed mmmmm so prob on tieaday won't have lost any more anyway xx

Hi Guys,

So I had my 3rd weigh in and i only lost 1.5lbs am so dissapointed and feel very dis heartened.Immediately came out of there and wanted to drive to mac donalds LOL.

Now I know I had a good week but I do have my Period and the CDC said it was down to that but god did i feel so bad after the meeting...:(

Need a bust of Motivation Help me please :D

E x

Hi emz, hoping you didn't go to mcdonalds!! 1.5lbs when it's time of the month is fab!! Nothing to be disappointed about there hun. If you hold 1.5lbs of fat in your hand its quite a lot, and when it's TOTM it's harder for a majority of women so be proud of yourself :) how are you feeling now??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Need a cambridge diet partner!!!!

Hi Katie, I weigh the same as you and have been on ss for 21 days, my third weigh in is tomorrow... I also want to lose another three stone....If you need a diet buddy, feel free to message me :)
Skinniness here we come! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, how is everyone getting on today? So Sunday went remarkably well. I cooked a gorgeous roast and wasn't tempted at all, which is a first. Hubby to be and kids really enjoyed it. Roast was cooked after watching my eldest perform at a fun day. 6 of the mums commented on how much weight I have lost and how good I was looking. It's soooo nice when people start noticing,yay! Still feeling quite motivated so embracing it while it lasts cause the tough days are rubbish. Good luck Katie with your weigh in tomorrow, I bet you can't wait...

Victoria, haha no I didnt go to mac donalds!!!lol

Im feeling grand now was very good all week even went to friends party sat night they all got pizza I just had water, had my dinner before i left and felt fine. More determind cos all my friends are a size 8...lucky things.

Well done on everyones weight loss thats amazing...

E x

Awww i feel your pain, all my friends are nice tall skinny babes lol im the "fat friend"...... Not for long thou.

Dont get urself bogged down with the 1.5lbs... At least its goin down in the right direction!

Hi, how is everyone getting on today? So Sunday went remarkably well. I cooked a gorgeous roast and wasn't tempted at all, which is a first. Hubby to be and kids really enjoyed it. Roast was cooked after watching my eldest perform at a fun day. 6 of the mums commented on how much weight I have lost and how good I was looking. It's soooo nice when people start noticing,yay! Still feeling quite motivated so embracing it while it lasts cause the tough days are rubbish. Good luck Katie with your weigh in tomorrow, I bet you can't wait...

Awe well done ur doing great. I had malyesers and pork scratching ueaterday feel like poo today and guilty as hell and scales went up 3 this morning but I had 4 litres of water ueaterday lots of salt scratchings and jab edible strict ss just three shakes so should be ok. Hope I'm ok to get to WI as still can't drive after this accident. It's only my holiday gain I should lose so will be back I where I was before Easter and the car accident which is good like a fresh start then. We've booked a fancy weekend away for end of may with complementary chocs and all sorts of treats so I intend on being 100% on step 1 each day and this Thursday doing step 2 as off to theatre n meal as my cousin is a famous actor and going watching him. I wanna be a 12/14 by my weekend away so that's my focus and really motivated me today. I'll post a link have a look. Staying in the romance room one night and movie room second night and we eat in their restaurant etc xxx

http://www.wensleydaleheifer.co.uk/rooms.html

You can click on the two rooms below. When I'm waiverin keep me focused on this please guys xxx

Hey Katie, don't be too hard on yourself, look how well you have done so far. Even if the scales show a 3lbs gain that's still half a stone you have lost. We all have good days and bad. Try not to dwell on it and get straight back on it tomorrow. I totally believe you can do this. Being in as much pain as you are can't be fun, but just think how much better you will feel when you get in to those 12/14 clothes.... Have you maybe looked to see if there is cwpc in your area who can come to your house to weigh you (mine does) maybe that could help. It would mean if your not fit enough to drive you could still be weighed. Just an idea. ... OMG that hotel looks amazing, I'm so jealous. I can't remember the last time we did anything like that. Hmmm might drop some subtle hints!!!

There's none near me that do home WI but I should be ok and my scales are accurate too. I've been good today and got right back on it. The slip up was ueaterday so feel
So much better for having a 100% day I reckon that 3 is water Cos I feel like I'm really retaining fluids and dehydrated today. Fingers crossed its gone tomorrow xx

The 3 went overnight thank goodness. I'm really constipated though a combination of cd and allow the codiene I'm on and its hey very uncomfortable eeeek. So I'm on countdown now to the amazing hotel trip 38 days. I'm going to San Carlo Italian in Manchester on Thursday before the theatre with all the family so I was thinking of having the anti pasta (cold meats) then seafood royale with any sauces on side and just eat the prawns crab lobster etc and a side salad of rocket. So I know I'll have more cals that day but no carbs. A shake before I go and a bar in theatre. What do u all think? Have a great day everyone xx

Hi Guys!!!
Sorry havent been on fora while.. my phone just wont let me post on here!
Don't worry Emz I had my third weigh in today and only lost 1lb too, was gutted. cause i went out on my anniversary 2days ago and was abit bad it has now knocked me out of ketosix which means I have to start all over again! GRRRRR!! Glad you didnt go to mcdonalds! Evil mcdonalds!!!!
Hi Lu hope your doing well... all my friends are skinny too... but one day we will be there sizes!!
Hi Kylie.. hope your doing ok... Are you on the bars yet? They are yummy, wish you could have more then one a day!!!!!
Hi happybun... only tip is willpower!! Just imagin how you will feel after!!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

The 3 went overnight thank goodness. I'm really constipated though a combination of cd and allow the codiene I'm on and its hey very uncomfortable eeeek. So I'm on countdown now to the amazing hotel trip 38 days. I'm going to San Carlo Italian in Manchester on Thursday before the theatre with all the family so I was thinking of having the anti pasta (cold meats) then seafood royale with any sauces on side and just eat the prawns crab lobster etc and a side salad of rocket. So I know I'll have more cals that day but no carbs. A shake before I go and a bar in theatre. What do u all think? Have a great day everyone xx
Hey, you sound really positive and in control. Loving the food choices and good on you for planning ahead. I LOVE San Carlo In Manchester, one of my fav places to dine..... I know water is a drag but a litre or so extra should help with the constipation!!! Keep it up you're doing soooo well... Have a good day.

looking for buddies to keep motivated

Hi All, I am on Cambridge SS+ the 2nd time around. I am on day 4 and i'm looking for some buddies.

Hi All, I am on Cambridge SS+ the 2nd time around. I am on day 4 and i'm looking for some buddies.

oops sent by accident I am as said on day 4- I have around 5 stone to loose x

Hey, I can buddy up :)
I'm starting today and have a similar amount of weight to lose. Only had one 750ml bottle of water so far but just about to have my first pack, an apple and cinnamon porridge I think, hope it doesn't taste like sludge!
How are you finding it?

hey quiff & yorkie pud,
thanks for responding. that's great hopefully we can keep each other motivated to stay on track... @quiff I have never had the apple & cinnamon one- how is it? I tend to only go for original and maple & Pecan ones which are okay. Let me know how it is @YP I'm day 4 so motivated this time round am determined to stick to it... so what are both of your goals? mine is October I am going to Miami for 2 weeks with SKINNY people refuse to be the fatty on holiday hehe.. so that is my target- hope you are both doing well today xx

Back