Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

Fizzy water is a bit of an acquired taste I think, the best one to try first time is San Pellagrino, it's lovely and refreshing. And it just makes a nice change to boring old still water. I usually fizz my own tap water with my old Sodastream machine, but it's run out of gas now.

Ive brought myself a load of fizzy water also today. Sick of water already x x

So far I've had chocolate shake for breakie, cranberry bar a couple of hours ago, and i'm just in the middle of tucking into my cottage cheese - Who'd have thought something so boring could be so delish? Saving my last shake til later, not sure what to have.....

So do u munch on cottage cheese when you want then? ive had porridge, soup and now eating cranberry bar this is so dry man. lol

No not whenever I want, I'm doing SS+ so only allowed 225g but it's enough. I don't have it every day, I sometimes have chicken or tuna. My CDC suggested I went onto SS+ because I was struggling on SS. The bars are really dry ... I used to swap them with my friend who was doing LL their bars aren't as bad, but now she's stopped doing it so stuck with CD bars again.:(

Oooo i get ya now yep it's best to move up plans if struggling i love toffee bars too really sweet and do the job.x

hi

i've been away so i'm just catching up with you're diary. i must say i was eating 250g of cottage cheese (less than 2% fat one) on the ss+. sure that's what the book said :(

i'm sure you can do the last couple of stone for your birthday. looks like you're getting back to plan anyway.

:(Thanks hun. About the cottage cheese, I thought it was 250g too, but I checked in the book yesterday cos I was confused:confused: and it's 225g. I've got 3 books lying round and checked in them all (cos I didn't believe the first one :p lol). I don't think it makes too much difference that extra 25g, I've been having 250g until yesterday.

I've Just Had The Most Amazing Dinner

Just when I thought I'd tried every combination of CD I stumbled across this little gem!!! I've been having tirimasu made with vanilla shake, mix-a-mousse and a tiny bit of coffee. Very tastey. But I've run out of coffee, so I just had vanilla mousse instead - I can't believe I've never had it before. It was gorgeous. Can't wait for tomorrow when I can have another one. Yum yum!!!

Last edited:
Supersize vs Superskinny

Hey Shanny, had a great day thanks, especially as I usually really struggle at work, too many temptations around. But today, I managed to stay strong, Even when my friend bought me some chocolate (forgetting about the diet lol) I managed to say no thanks - I'm amazed because chocolate is my biggest downfall. I just love it.

Supersize vs Superskinny

I'm just sitting here watching this, it's one of my favourite programmes at the moment. I've come to the conclusion that I still think that I look bigger than I actually am. I still compare myself to the supersized people and I'm not really sure at what point I'm going to start believing that I'm not almost 18st anymore. I don't think this frame of mind is helping me at all. My body shape is exactly the same as it was when I was at my biggest, it's just smaller, I don't know what to do to change it really apart from surgery, which is really not a route I intend to go down. Exercise can only do so much and I'm wondering just how skinny I'd have to get to be rid of my spare tire?

Trust me I have no intention of taking this diet to the extreme, as soon as I get to my 12st CD goal, I'm working back up the plans and then heading off to SW to try and lose the last 7lbs to take me into normal BMI range and then maintain forever more.

I've been think a lot lately about how I'm going to maintain my target weight when I'm finished. I've read so much on how difficult it is to maintain, how you have to struggle for ages before your body realises that you aren't going to suddenly start starving it again... It seemed pretty disheartening at first, but then I figured that I've worked really hard to get to my target, so what's a little bit more hard work to maintain??

Hmm I really have been thinking - my brain hurts. It's important to me to succeed this time and by really thinking about how I'm going to maintain when the time comes is something I need to do this time. Last time round I was convinced it would be okay and I'd beable to maintain without thinking, and that fact that I'm here doing CD all over again is proof that I need to have a plan in place BEFORE I get to target!!!

What an interesting read from start to finish and all i can say is yes HAVE A PLAN IN PLACE BEFORE YOU REACH TARGET you are sooo right.!!

I will be off to ww to mantain too can't wait these days lol x:):D

I'm only in day 4 but I also am thinking about when I'm at goal and maintaining. I know as soon as I start eating food again it's going to pile on!!
My goal is 11st 7lb and as soon as I hit 12stone that's when I'm going back on CD. I am going to have one naught day a week but no more...well that's my plan but like I say I have miles to go.
I fix d it really scary. I love Reading your diary x x

Hi you, I've just read your diary and its really good to hear someone so similar to my thinking and habits :)

I am also doing SS+ and I know if I went to SS I would collapse but some days if I am busy or feeling stronger I do stay on SS.

You have a great attitude....keep going!

Forgot to say - for something sweet, have the sunshine orange in fizzy water, tastes good and I drink that at work to avoid haribo temptations!

I feel absolutely stuffed. I've just had my yummy vanilla mousse, it was so nice. The only trouble is I think I had it too late, because I'm off to bed in a minute and I feel so full. How I used to do that all the time when I was pigging out I have no idea. I used to regularly go to bed feeling really sick, but never learned my lesson.

Lyndzi I didn't actually think anyone would bother to read my diary when I first started it, but I decided it was a good way of keeping track of my diet and also a way of venting some of my feelings. I hope that what I've written might actually help people and let them know they're not going through all this on their own.

Flubberbuster my attitude swings wildly between really loving this diet, feeling sooo positive and then hating everything there is about being restricted to 500ish calories a day. I think thats probably perfectly normal on any diet.

I'm actually feeling really positive again. Yay!!! My jeans are starting to get really baggy around my bum, I might dig out my smaller ones see how they size up...

Surf,

The only better feeling than saggy bum jeans is a pair the size smaller that fit and make ya ass look bootilicious. You're gorgeous hunni and you're doing really well and the diary is a fab idea. Whenever you have a bad day, you can go back and re-read it and see that there is light at the end of the tunnel, that you got through it once before and you can do it again.

Great news on the positive frame of mind and well done on saying no to the chocolate! xx

Back