Surfhunny's Countdown to Florida

*Shanny* said:
Really I will have a look, what are the prices like ? Same as cd or exante. ??

Lemon sounds lush I love lemon curd lol lol x

It probably works out more expensive if you do their total food replacement system and get all your shakes etc from them but I figured I'd get my main shakes bumper pack from exante and get top up bars and porridge from Kee. So it might work out a bit more expensive maybe but not much.

LL do a lemon bar and I hope it's like that cos I used to swap bars with my friend when she did LL.

It probably works out more expensive if you do their total food replacement system and get all your shakes etc from them but I figured I'd get my main shakes bumper pack from exante and get top up bars and porridge from Kee. So it might work out a bit more expensive maybe but not much.

LL do a lemon bar and I hope it's like that cos I used to swap bars with my friend when she did LL.
I know u don't like the exante soups but I really do!

Looks like I will be finishing my journey by myself with a CDC lol.

Sal have u had the exante shakes hot ?? God it's yummy u know.

So your doing well today again xx

*Shanny* said:
I know u don't like the exante soups but I really do!

Looks like I will be finishing my journey by myself with a CDC lol.

Sal have u had the exante shakes hot ?? God it's yummy u know.

So your doing well today again xx

Haven't had them hot, but they're so creamy I bet it's nice. Have you noticed the little supergirl at the bottom corner of the book pages? It's like one of those flicker book things. Give it a go lol, but make sure you go the right way ;)

yeah she starts off large then too the end of the book she's skinny dietgirl.... im sure i was ment to find this book today you know i have a feeling. lol

yep lovely hot i must say,i have no more MAM now so gutted now.! lolx

yum

No more MAM oh no!!! I've only got a little bit left so I'm rationing it :( I might have one tonight but not sure if I should because I feel like I'm rewarding my bad behaviour (attitude) from last night! I'll see how I feel later.

I'm glad you found the book today!! It's a great book and because you found it I'm reading it again too!! :)

As if ive got an ice cream on my road today do they not feel how cold it is out there...!

ive had a look at the Kee products ive never heard of these before!

*Shanny* said:
As if ive got an ice cream on my road today do they not feel how cold it is out there...!

ive had a look at the Kee products ive never heard of these before!

I was looking for inspiration the other night and went on the VLCD part of minis and someone mentioned it on there. So I looked it up.

It's far too cold for freaking ice cream. I'm in bed because I can't get warm!!

*Shanny* said:
thought id share with you sal..
1 lb of FAT...

Thanks Shanny!! So I've got 6 of these mutha's to lose to get into the 100s!!!! Could do with one to carry round with me lol.

I BIT THE BULLET!!!!!!

I have such mixed feelings about it, in one respect I'm overjoyed at being firmly into the 14s but in another respect I've only lost 10lbs in 5 weeks!!

and this quote from u early TODAY.... you've lost 10 of these already and just think how many more u will shred by next week sunday, my lovely xx:D:D

You are what you eat... so, I must look like this:

img_7313_1.jpg

MM

*Shanny* said:
and this quote from u early TODAY.... you've lost 10 of these already and just think how many more u will shred by next week sunday, my lovely xx:D:D

Fingers crossed Shanny!!!

MinnieMel said:
You are what you eat... so, I must look like this:

MM

Is that a chocolate person Mel??? I must be that too then!!!

There's a heck of a lot of swearing and banging coming from my bathroom at the moment. I'm too scared to go and look to see what Dads up to!!!

It's pretty much all done apart from wall papering, wood staining and glossing. I hate gloss painting with a passion and wood staining for that matter :( and they appear to be my jobs! Dad is boxing in pipes as I type this - still too scared to go see lol.

Hi, I am hoping i can join you all, I Re started on tuesday ss+ and finding it harder than ever but i am still 100% hoping to get to my size 10/12 again, xxx

Ah you found us! :D I'm sure once you get back in the swing of things the lbs will drop off! X

i always find that when my dad's in the throw of doing DIY and there's swearing i leave well alone :D

mel, if i could eat that choc person i would give it my all right now. :D love it.

Ha ha might well be wood but my first thoughts were chocolate, so therefore it is a chocolate person and would not be safe in my house!! ;)

Back