Susiewoosies numb

Well todays food seems a bit better so far :D

B: weetabix and s milk
L: jacket potato , pasta n sauce (1 syn) salad, cheese
D: ?

syns:
pasta n sauce - 1
2 scan bran - 1

Sorry you're having a tough time of it at the moment Sue. You've certainly got a lot to deal with so if I were you I'd put SW to the side for a while and just stick to the general principles and not stress about the syns too much.
Take care.

Had to call the doctor out to dad again today. His chest infection has got worse so he has been prescribed stronger anti bioitics.

Foodwise I've had a horrendous day no meals to speak off.

I had toast and jame for brekkie so that was okay then it went down hill from there. I had half a tub of mini oreo's, 2 scones with jam and clooted cream followed by toast with butter and some cheese. Then I followed it up with a lemon swirl cheesecake pudding and a roacky road pudding. Very rocky road.

Feel free to come and slap me I deserve it

you don't deserve a slap - you can only consentrate on SW if everything else in your life is ok. parents being ill - especially if you're close with them - isn't the easiest thing to deal with. i've just had a scare with my dad and yesterday i ate my body weight in chinese chips!!!!

i know how you're feeling ;)

Thanks guys. I decided I wanted picky food today for dinner when I get back from the hospital. My sister in law went up with me this afternoon and we stopped off at Asda after. I've bought chicken dipper things and potato skins. I also bought a packet of fresh diced carrots, onion and corriander to make soup. Thats in the slow cooker for tomorrow.

I've decided that I'm not weighing tomorrow but will weigh again next Sunday. I know its kinda cheating but I think that if I weigh and have put on tomorrow it will just stress me out too much.

I'm gonna start eating properly again from tomorrow just because it gives me more energy and I think I need that.

Thanks again

good on you susie we all need to take time out now and then and it will do you the world off good you have enough to worry about and well done for planning ahead and good luck for next week x

Thanks mbs

On a plus note I'm a great auntie. My nephew and his fiance had a little boy this morning. They've named him Dylan as my nephew is a big Bob Dylan fan

Attachments

• IMG00126.jpg
    IMG00126.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 16
aw huge congratulations to them how cute awwwwwwwwww :)

good luck Susie im wondering if I should start again as I have had 2 bad days this week and have gone over my syns but not sure grrrrrrrrrr

Do you think it will do you good if you start again? I felt that it was the only way I could try and get back on track. I was getting fed up with the lose weight put weight on weeks that I was having.

Thanks Edwin :D

Okay well this morning has been fun (not). Had to go out first thing to the chemist as I had left dads denture brush at the hospital. When I went upstairs to get dressed Sascha had been chewing on his denture fixture stuff so had to buy that as well. Got home and then had to dismantle the greenhouse. This is the greenhouse that hadn't been finished properly and was badly damaged in the bad weather recently. Luckily I'm more adept at demolishing stuff than I am at building stuff (although I didn't build this). Also the greenhouse is covered by the insurance so we are getting a new one that is being fitted professionally.

Right todays food.

B:
L: Jacket potato, cheese, coleslaw and salad. (1a)
D: Salmon with honey, ginger and soy sauce. Stir fried vegetable and noodles

well you have been busy lol at your dog chewing the denture cream oh dear and oh no having to pull the greenhouse down few cals burnt there .I think ill keep weigh day to saturday still deciding lol

I know but I have started again sooooooooooooooo many times

Good luck Susie! I started again yesterday but couldn't work out how to get rid of my old ticker and start a new one! I just wish I could recapture the determination I felt on Jan 2nd!

Back