Well so far so good on the supper front. Fingers crossed that it's the solution and I'm back on track foodwise.

Went to the gym yesterday. Enjoyed it again. I don't knock myself out but I am getting to muscles I don't usually work. Aquacise today. Must force myself to go to zumba on Thursday night as I'm out of the habit. I'm not going back to pilates even though I love the class the journey is just too much hassle in the winter. I may reconsider when the weather improves. Basically, exercise is also getting back on track.

I have also refined my tracking methods. The only exercise I now log into my fitbit is aquacise.

Just watched the Michael Moseley doc. on catch up, he had some interesting stuff to say about late night eating. You are ahead of your time Susu ! I think I might join you and get into the habit of eating my last meal at 6. I find the idea a bit scary so I might ease myself into it by making it earlier over the next 2 weeks

I saw that. I tend to think that the diet/way of eating that you'll lose most weight on is the one you can stick to and make a habit. I also saw the one about eating before exercise. Women should eat before and men should eat after. It's good to know these things. My diet/way of eating will never be perfect and I definatly have wobbles,and issues, but last year I averaged a 1lb a week weight loss, and lost every month except December, by adopting new habits.

hi suse glad all going ok x x

Failed at forcing myself to go to zumba. I've spent most of the day having coughing fits so managed to persuade myself that it wasn't a good idea. Instead I rediscovered my rebounder and my wii, Both great fun. I haven't used the wii for years and had forgotten how much I enjoyed it. The spare room has been getting sorted out and is now a kids playroom/spare bedroom/dressing room/mini gym/massage treatment room. So both items live in there and have their own space.

Supper is still working it's magic. Hope the xmas weight shifts soon and I can start feeling like I'm making progress again.

Last edited:
Yay ! your spare room is a tardis Susu

It's 18 feet long so almost 2 rooms worth.

Another day and another supper. 4 meals does seem to be working for me. I have to be careful with portions and can only have 1 small snack but I haven't felt the urge to binge since I started:eek:.

Went to Tescos after the gym and bought some of the special edition muller lights, peanut and caramel. Yum. Thought I should try monitoring my syns just to see how far I've strayed from slimming world but I can't find my books. That's what happens when I tidy up! Can't find a thing.:confused:.

Weigh in on Monday. Still feeling a lot fatter than before xmas but confident that I will have a loss all be it quite small.

i tried the new yoghurts but they was just not for me glad your 4 meals are working for you and good luck with your w.i. x x

T T S (too tidy Susu) not summat i'll ever be as hard as I try ! Somethings clicking if you don't have the urge to binge. Well done Susu x

Weigh in

So, January down 6.6lb ,very happy with that. I'm now just o.4lb over 14.5st. Should, fingers crossed, see the back of the rest of my xmas weight soon. Still looking fatter than I did.

I got my bead back on my bracelet which is a relief, and while I'm not 100% on plan I'm on it enough to feel pleased with myself. No reason that Feb shouldn't be a good month. March is doomed as it's my birthday followed by a week at center parcs.

susu you are doing great love x x

Well it's the last Mon in Feb so weigh in time and I've gained 8.4lbs. I've fallen off the diet wagon but still shocking how quickly it goes back on. I mean I have knowingly eaten too much but not that much too much! Exercise is fine. Have got an appointment with a trainer on Friday to get a tailored programme. Hope everyone is fine. Once again I'm happy that I made my monthly weigh in commitment even if it is bad news. Hope everyone is well.

Hi susu. Well done for weighing even though you suspected it wouldn't be what you wanted to see.
A lot of that gain is probably water, so you can hopefully look forward to that coming off again as quickly as it went on.

Good on you for getting back into things. Xxx

Hello peeps, monthly weigh in, gained 7.8lbs. Not surprised. March had my birthday, a weeks holiday away and Easter. Seems more deserved than the Feb gain but I guess some of that was water and this is pure fat. I'm not down about it as I have continued exercising and facing my weigh ins. I am too long in the tooth not to accept that some wagon falling is inevitable in my case. I am still in it for the long haul.

My aims for April are:

* to lose one pound. ie get back in the right direction.
* continue exercising
* weigh in last Mon of April.
* consistantly hit my step target

Even though I've put weight back on I feel better, because of the exercise, than the last time I was this heavy and I'm still nearly 3 stone down on my top weight. I'm glad that the weigh ins and exercise have stuck I'm sure those habits are helpful to me.

Hope everyone is well x

Agree with Jilly, lots of positive attitude here - good for you :)
Well done on keeping up with the excercise, what are you doing?
Great, achievable goals for April, you'll be seeing those losses before you know it.

Is monthly weighing still working well for you?

Back