Suz's weight loss diary - struggling this week :(

hope you have a good day x x

Well done on the loss hun, your doing great! hope you had a lovely weekend and everything is going good for you :) xxx

We won't be able to see you sideways on soon :eek:
wonderful loss lady:D

ah thankyou every one!!

since sunday people have finally started to notice that ive lost some weight! i thought no one was ever going to lol so feel pleased about that now i know the hardwork has paid off if people can tell :)

been working today and have pencelled an early night for myself.

been good with points today too so thats some thing after a rotten weekend celebrating xx

Well done on another lb off my dear and the non scale victory is awesome too. It's so nice when people notice your hard work. Keep it up mdear. xxx

thanks saski :)

well im still strugling so much!! whats wrong with me? have done so well im scared that its all going to go to pot if i dont buk my ideas up!!

went food shopping yesterday and have decided that there is no excuse for me not eating and tracking my points, keep going over in the evenings and i know its boredom as hubby is working late shifts up til xmas and its harder when im alone and i find myself justifying to myself why i can binge!!

so taking it a day at a time, day 1 of being good is today, not going to stress myself out toomuch about my wi sunday, it will be what it will be!

so far today

b-2x winter loaf toasted with 15g of flora light -3.5
wotsits - 1.5.

Im sure you will suprise yourself with another loss this week,after all looking at your weekly weigh ins youve only put on twice! (unlike me!:eek:) x

thanks for visiting girls :)

well im on points today and its killing me!! im not hungry but could just go and empty the cupboards :( feel really stressed out and fed up! just put lo to bed and he's been a terror all afternoon as he's tired and just played up, throwing himself about-you can imagine how 1 year olds are. so for some reason if i sit on the sofa and eat a load of goodies i know i will enjoy it but its hardly the point is it? im not going to feel good after ive eaten what i wanted and will be another day wasted! wish i was one of those people who didnt turn to food for comfort but iam.

think the only way im going to stop myself from eating is being on here (cos im typing) and then get myself to bed early!

I hope you managed to resist the treats my lovely. I'm sure you will be fine come sunday. I hope Lucas has calmed a little :D. Have a good day tomorrow my dear. xxx

well i did manage to resist temptation but have woken up in a rotten mood again. Lucas has been up every 2 1/2 hours for the last 2 nights, you'd think he was a blinking newborn baby not a 1 year old! its normal for him to wake twice for milk even though he's now weaned and doesnt need it he just screams the house down if i dont give it him, tried to not give in last week and and hour and a half he cried for. defintaely putting me off having more i can tell you!

so again i feel like binging :( have had some toast, rice crispy square and ww biscuits just because im that way out! thankfully im still in points but doesnt leave me much for the rest of the day to play with :(

just want some sleep! didnt know the constant sleepless nights would go on for this long!

sending you hugs hun. i had no food in the house thats ww friendly so i having Heinz soup 4 for the tin but thats all i had.
Lets just hope i manage to stay on track.

Hi hun feeling your pain as my cats have had me up at 3am & 4am last 2 nights:(
I woke up in a foul mood & was a mardy cow at work today.
Still got 1 on me im afraid:mad:!
xx
p.s read on bevs diary you have a house cat,is it a pedigree or just a moggy?

Last edited:
she's just a moggy called Roxie and she's 5 :) she's probably curled up on my bed as we speak lol

well todays been a rotter, Lucas has been at it again all day,throwing himself here and there and its hard work! have put him to bed at 7 tonight as he's hardly slept all day and thats probably contributing to his cranky behaviour. did well until tea time again and ive gone over by about 15, tried to convince myself that il just have a few days off and start again, sunday but i end up just feeling guilty! i tell you im struggling and feel so mad at myself!

iam going to start afresh on sunday, iam going to start afresh on sunday!

Just stopping by to say hello - have a great weekend x

Don't worry about going over on the points it happens to the best of us. I'm sure you will be right back on it when things are less difficult. I hope you have a good nights sleep tonight. take care. xxx

:wavey:Hi Suz

Little one may be going through a growth spurt which could account for the demand for more milk - hope he settles for you soon :hug99:

Don't beat yourself up over the points - you need to pat yourself on the back because you are STILL POINTING:D

Here's to a better weekend for you:p

Hi Suz
Hope the weekend is going well for you x

You are doing brillantly Suz just got to accept this is a rough patch and as Fitz said you are still pointing. Could you keep it under 'control' if you allowed yourself the maintenance allowance of 6 points extra, then start off downwards when this patch is over?

Take care

M

Back