SW and Boobs

reptara said:
Me neither coljack sorry maybe google it?
Ah I know it well lol I'm in scuzzy Bradford but the nice part if there is one ha ha.

There's a nice part of Bradford?? I lived there for yeara and never found it!

5 pages and counting on boobs - if this was mainly a male forum, there'd be so much giving out about so much boob talk. Oh the double standards of it all....;):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Good job you're here ColJack!

Having a quick search through Bravissimo site - very tempted to buy the black basque... but don't know if finances will allow!

curvesncurls said:
Having a quick search through Bravissimo site - very tempted to buy the black basque... but don't know if finances will allow!

Think of it as an investment. Lingerie glasses, handbags are all investments. The rest is just clothes:)

When i started this diet i was a size 18 and wore a 38FF bra. Bearing in mind i hadnt been measured since BEFORE i fell pregnant...and my daughter is now 2!!

So after i lost 2 stone i knew i wasnt comfy..i was spilling out of my bra but the back of it kept riding up. I got recommended to go to bravissimo but i was so dubious about it, plus the price of the bra's were scary! But i went. The girl was lovely and immediatly told me i should be wearing a 34G. I was like "No way will a 34 fit me!!". But it does, and its so supportive and it looks so much better! Now i have several tshirt bras in that size (I like the freya range) plus some pretty lace bra's and because ive taken up zumba....a sports bra.

Defo go get measured hun, its the best thing you can do!!! And as you continue to lose, get measured every couple of months to make sure your back/cup size hasnt changed.xx

I know I made light of it earlier in the thread, but I'm now wondering if they do any kind of "support" for blokes Moobs for when exercising?
It hurts at the moment to run for the same reason as it hurts you lot, that's a lot of weight bouncing up and down on my chest..

Just a thought ColJack, would a supposed 'female' sports bra not do the same job? I'm looking at mine now and the fact they arn't shaped like a normal day-to-day bra would it be worth giving one a go? They also dont tend to look very feminine either so it wouldn't be a case of 'cross-dressing' :D
xxxx

I was going to suggest a female sports bra earlier but I didn't quite know what you'd make of it ColJack!
;)

Ruth
X

Or how about these?
http://mensgirdleunderwear.com

There are different ones depending on which bits you want supporting; chest, abdomen, etc. Looks like they are American but I can't see any reason why you couldn't get them sent over here.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trefoil said:
Excellent Shrimpy just what I want!
My mum said she'd pay for a reduction in a couple of years for me im that unhappy :(

I know for a lot of people its not what they want but I can't wait!!!!!
Not too fussed bout my front its my back that I hate!
The dress I want for my 21st I cant do the zip up on the largest size just at the top but the bottoms are fine!!!

Oh Grrr! Why do I have to be a woman :(

Ruth
x

I had a reduction almost 3 years ago best thing I ever did! I got mine on the nhs so maybe worth looking into. If you want to know anything I'll be happy to give you the info :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

If your bras are riding up your back, then your strap size is too big! Your strap should be tight under your boobs - even if it does mean you have a bulge underneath/over the top at the back!

If your bra rides up at the back, no wonder your boobs sag and hurt!

I've gone from a 40HH to a 36H - just re-fitted by Bravissimo, yet when I measure under my boobs, I get 38" - but my new bras are very comfy.

Finally - I'VE LOST WEIGHT OFF MY BOOBS!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!:bunnydance:

Next question - how much did people lose before they saw it come off their asses and hips???? (Never happy, are we?)

curvesncurls said:
Finally - I'VE LOST WEIGHT OFF MY BOOBS!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!:bunnydance:

Next question - how much did people lose before they saw it come off their asses and hips???? (Never happy, are we?)

:) Mines all come off my arse & hips first, with a little bit off my waist & boobs so i'm no help i'm afraid. Just wanted to say well done:)

Thanks KL - sounds a strange one, but I'd already lost 2 stone and went UP a cup size, so hopefully this means I'm not gonna end up like Jordan!! Woo-hoo!

My boobs were the first to go when I lost weight. I saw dramatic changes in only 1 month. I went from 34FF to now a 30E cup. Feel so much better as before I felt like I couldnt fit into my tops properly lol! x

My boobs are the only thing that have shrunk since I've been on plan :( I didn't have much to start with and they seem to be disappearing! Wish it would come off my stomach and thighs instead!!

my legs seen to have shrunk form the knees down, and my arms.. I can feel and see the muscles in them now..
since I now have an extra 14 inches on my belt I'm pretty sure that there's some come off there too, but I still can't see that.. :)

Back