**SW ANGELS** Fit for February Challenge!! STARTS SUNDAY 1ST FEB-28TH FEB

half a pound for me this week!

Hi everyone

I am sad but happy at the same time lol. I have stayed the same but TOM.

I made the mistake of popping on the scales yesterday morning and then I noticed I had lost no weight after all my efforts (even though I had the naughty burger and chips). I felt so bad I said this diet isn't for me. I went swimming again then come home and pigged out.

I then started TOM and I thought you stupid woman that is why you haven't lost anything, it will come off next week. Just bare with me people coz I don't know what I am doing at the minute I need to sort my head out.

Regards xx

oooh Sherby hun i can understand where you are coming from, i been doing it for 7 months now and sometimes i still don't know what i am doing lol, i always get munchies when i am due on and i always get a gain that week!, it is inevitable with me, i just limit myself to a few choccie treats (take them away and i could commit murder lol) and then for the next three weeks i behave..... suppose what i am trying to say hunny is don't beat yourself up about piggin out, you will get into a little routine soon and you will get into this food optimising lark, we are all here to help you xxxx
onwards and upwards!
we can do this together!!!!!
take care hunny x

sts this week but im happy with that as I have had a few naughty treats was my little boys birthday had chips this week pizza and beer birthday cake buns the list goes on so gonna be 100 per cent good this week a proper little angel :) got mums birthday next saturday but will be on weigh day so will have a flexi day xx

Hi Di, Can you put me down for a 5lb loss in the 2nd week. This challenge is great, it really kept me on track between SW weigh ins. As it was my first week for sticking to the plan for ages the weight seemed to have just dropped off. I have been walking for about 4 hours a day including a 7 hour walk yesterday!

Hey nannydi I need to drop out of the February challenge sorry. I have reset my weight on Body optimise and have restarted from today so it won't be fair if I have a big loss next week.

I will join March's when it starts please.

Hi Nannydi I think I will start again , I've put 2lbs on and need to get my head into gear.

2lb off for me this week

oh i could cry - my first gain 2lbs on for me this week :-( i had a bad weekend, valentines meal and a roast at my dads on sunday. i just now need to get back on track, help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and tips! xx

Back