SW Food Diary - bikini body

I really should go tonight, but it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm getting my watch.... so I'm thinking of sacking it off, doing all my cleaning/postholiday rubbish stuff tonight and then going for a longish run tomorrow 6-7 miles?
Feel completely unprepared for the half, its about 10 days off now and I've only done 7.5 miles max. So we will see...
Oh dear, whats happening with the vertigo??

Do 8 miles tomorrow and then 10 miles in 5 days time with a few 5ks thrown in along the way!! That's exactly what I did and I was fine. Do them really slowly too. Forget time and just aim to finish injury free!

Vertigo came back but it's settled again a bit now. Still dizzy. Wanted to go to spin this morning as it's stationery but figured I should be sensible. Not going to try anything until next week but my god I CANNOT WAIT TO GET EXERCISING AGAIN!! xx

Do 8 miles tomorrow and then 10 miles in 5 days time with a few 5ks thrown in along the way!! That's exactly what I did and I was fine. Do them really slowly too. Forget time and just aim to finish injury free!

Vertigo came back but it's settled again a bit now. Still dizzy. Wanted to go to spin this morning as it's stationery but figured I should be sensible. Not going to try anything until next week but my god I CANNOT WAIT TO GET EXERCISING AGAIN!! xx

Yes, hoping to do a long one tonight. I'm running with the club, so if we only do say 4/5, I'll go out on my own afterwards, unless I get there early and run a little bit before. Ooo! Thats a good idea actually as I'm always really early because of not going home inbetween work and running.

Glad you are starting to feel better. Is there anything they can do/give you for it?

Woop! It's my birthday :) Opened my pressies last night as knew I wouldn't have time this morning and the OH isn't up until later on. Got lots of goodies, including a GPS watch and heart rate monitor! Trying that later! A new radley bag (photos later) and candles, smellies, wine etc.

In work for the rest of the week, but plans for the weekend with family and friends :)

Thursday's Food Diary

Breakfast:
Scrambled eggs (x2) Baked beans Mushrooms and tomatoes

Lunch:
Salad (Spinach, tomatoes, roasted pepper, cucumber) Sardines in tomato sauce, Activia peach 0% yogurt, melon.

Snacks:
Banana, grapes, Choc orange hifi (HexB)

Tea: Stir fry (Not sure which yet)

Happy Birthdayyyyy!! Hope you have a lovely day! :D
XxX

Thanks guys!! Excited to get started with my watch. Charging it up as we speak and reading the instruction manual ready for later. I can't believe I waited so long either. It'll be interesting to see how many calories I actually burn too, as I've never used a heart rate monitor before either!
Not sure how slimming world plans will go, but one step at a time.
I've just bought a tin of tuna salad with mixed beans from tesco thinking it might be nice, but its not on the online syns diary and when i put it in the calculator it works out at 14.5 syns?! But the only syn'd things in it are sunflower oil and black olives??

It is definitely a naughty friday already.

I was hoping to keep on plan for most of today, but I've already had 3 little pieces of millionaire shortbread, 1 mini piece of chocolate brownie and a mini flake...
Slap my hand!!!

Syns will be a ridiculous amount food wise, but I am planning to just enjoy tonight and tomorrow night and then limit syns as much as I can for the rest of the week. It is my birthday week, just annoying it's come so close after my holidays, so I'll more than likely gain again this week.

Absolutely rubbish sw weekend... To the point where the scales are showing another 3.5lb gain.

I really need to get my head back on this!

FRESH START

I've officially decided to go back to my old class, the past couple of times I've weighed in with my friend who has just started. But, I think I need the motivation of my class and consultant to get me through a full week back on plan.
Over the past 5 weeks, I've gradually and suddenly gained at least 8lb. It's proved how easily its done and how much I love rubbish food. I feel sluggish and bloated all the time too, which doesn't help my mood.

So, a line has been drawn
____________________________________________________________________________________________

And I'm making a fresh start. Weigh-in isn't officially until tomorrow. But I'm having a little go at the salad challenge to get me motivated and thinking properly again about what I am actually putting in.

Monday
Food Diary

Breakfast
Melon, strawberries and blueberries. Banana and custard mullerlight.

Lunch
Salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper) with chicken and fat free salad dressing.
Melon.

Snacks
Apple, banana, orange, mullerlight

Tea
Chicken, roasted butternut squash and peppers, cabbage and brocolli

Syns: 0/15
HexA: Skimmed milk
HexB: Hifi bar

I know the feeling Jennie, I've put on 7lbs in 2 weeks! Hoping a chunk is gone tonight but still gutted.

We'll get there.

I think we've all been there Sweet, know how you feel. But remember how good your body felt being healthy, that's the aim, get it back there. Your food for today looks lovely!
XxX

Thanks guys, I know I can do it, I think I just really need a full week on plan and a loss to motivate me again.
I'm going to write every little thing down this week as I haven't for a month or so now.
I'm also going to do Stoptober... but for alcohol to stop me drinking and then craving rubbish food.

I want to be back into size 10's possibly even 8's by xmas, and if i can do about 1lb a week until then I'd be there I recon.

It was your birthday Jennie - don't worry! This is a journey :)

Good plan re stoptober if you've identified it as an area of weakness. How about sitting down and planning meals all week too? Planning some of your fave meals to make sure you have a great week and enjoy all your grub! xx

It was your birthday Jennie - don't worry! This is a journey :)

Good plan re stoptober if you've identified it as an area of weakness. How about sitting down and planning meals all week too? Planning some of your fave meals to make sure you have a great week and enjoy all your grub! xx

It definitely is a weak area. So if I cut it out for 1 month and then it should help, plus I can save synsthen for foodie bits.

I need to get back planning, going to sit and check out the recipe books later. I'd like to make a curry, I know they can be a bit of a faff but I could always do it the day before and re-heat it. I think I'd lost the excitement for it all and haven't really done a proper new recipe in over 2 months. I always tell myself I will and then don't, so a new recipe every week is the plan.

I may give that a go this week. Nice to try some new things.

Back