SW Food Diary - bikini body

You can do it jennie! Now hols and your birthday are over.
Mayflower curry is good! I agree. Tastes and smells like it's from a takeout! It's lovely with onion, peas, chicken and king prawns . Feels like a naughty treat!

Breakfast
Porridge with blueberries and strawberries

Snacks
Banana and orange

Lunch
Chicken and egg salad. Melon. Mullerlight.

0.5lb gain!! Not bad at all considering the crap I've eaten this weekend. So back to planning this week x

That's not a bad gain at all! You will have that off in no time !

Fingers crossed. I had a few extra treats last night though... Whoops.

Hoping I got it all out of my system last night!!!
I've got 4.5lbs to get off to get back to target and ideally 11.5lb to get down to 9st for Xmas.
14 weeks to do that in... So first goal is to get 7lb off by end of October and then the rest in November.
My brain is back on it and I've filled in my food diary this morning. Going to look at a recipe to try this weekend. Although I have planned a breakfast tonight, Salmon tomorrow and Turkey burgers on Friday. Need to up my carbs this week as well ready for the half marathon on Sunday. ARGH

Keeping syns fairly low too and no alcohol!!

Food Diary
Breakfast

Mullerligh vanilla, peach, strawberries and blueberries and a hard boiled egg.

Lunch
Chickpea dahl loaf with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pepper and beetroot. Melon and a mullerlight.

Snacks
Apple, banana.

Tea
Scrambled Egg, 2 x bacon, baked beans, plum tomatoes, mushrooms, 2x LM Red onion and rosemary sausage,
Peanut Hifi

Syns: 2/15 Galaxy bubbles hot chocolate

Last edited:
I'm sure you can do that by the end of October!

You must be feeling so fit with all your exercise!
X

I'm sure you can do that by the end of October!

You must be feeling so fit with all your exercise!
X

Definitely. I don't notice the weight go on as much if I'm still exercising, so even though I'm heavier at the moment, I still feel quite slim and toned. It just shows a little on my chin lol

Food Diary

Breakfast:

Scrambled egg, baked beans, mushrooms, plum tomatoes and 2 LM RO&R sausages

Lunch:
Tomato and herb pasta with peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and spinach. Melon. Mullerlight mandarin.

Snacks:
Oranges x 2, grapes, Baked beans (Cold)

Tea:
Mayflower chinese chicken curry (2.5 syns), Boiled rice and spinach

Snacks:
Velvet crunch crisps (4.5 syns), Grapes, 2 x hifi light bars

Last edited:
I've been scale hopping again and showing 3.5lb on since Tuesday...!? I know star week is use but that's a crazy number!!!!!

I'm going to stop scale jumping, but I'm getting so frustrated with it all. I have Up'd my carbs slightly and I've not exercised this week as saving my legs for weekend. But... :-( only used 9/30 syns so far this week as well!!

Breakfast
2 weetabix, skimmed milk, blueberries and strawberries

Snacks
Banana and peach

Lunch
Jacket potato, heinz BBQ beanz, and salad. Melon and mullerlight.

Tea
Mushroom Omelette with butternut squash, cabbage and broccoli. (It was going to be salmon but I fancy a green day now so I can have the extra HEX B's)

Success! A Friday night at a party, no alcohol and no buffet passed my lips.

Half marathon done. However it has thrown my day off a bit food wise.

Porridge and fruit for breakfast.
Half a pack of energy tablets.
Cereal bar at finish line.
Bread roll, salad, salmon, ham, pickled onions.
Small piece of walnut cake.
Lots of water and rehydration sachets.
Chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice for tea. And possibly a glass of wine....

It really shouldn't count. I'd listen to your body and eat what you need. Very well done.

Ooh you did it, well done! How was it?

You definitely deserved every bit of your food yesterday, how are you feeling today?
X

My legs, especially my knees are knackered lol but I loved every minute of it. I love doing it with my sister too, it helps keep me going.

Looking for next time already now lol

Yeah very similar. Plus she's great at the start, I pick up in the middle and we egg each other on at the end.

The last mile feels like the longest mile in the world. It's funny as at mile 8/13 I was on about trying a marathon. By the end I'd got rid of that idea!!!

I like to describe it as type 2 fun... you don't love it at the time but you love it after :)

I didn't run with any music until the last mile where I put on Queen's greatest hits and sang away to "We are the champions" and "don't stop me now" - seemed to do the trick!! xx

I'm a bit rubbish on here atm. Mainly on insta. jenniecakes88_sw

Back