SW Food Diary - bikini body

Haven't weighed in yet this morning as planned as my scales are showing +1lb, unsure whether to bother going, Might just go out to get the ingredients for speed soup instead

Weigh In tonight. Back to my regular group, and my consultant.
I had a massive morning of planning and food shopping on Saturday, and I feel so much better for it.
I've had 3 and 1/2 completely on plan days now, all written down and syns tracked exactly.
So feeling optimistic about it all.
Still aching from Legs, Bums and tums on Sunday morning as well.

How did it go?

I lost an official 0.5lb, but on my scales, it's 2.5lb from Saturday morning, as I'd put on the week before and didn't go to group lol

Stuffed!!! All I can think of is it's the scan bran?!?! I'm off to nando's for tea too.

Well done, that's good going. Are you still at target? I lost a pound this week which is fine but I'm fed up of the 14s! My scales have me well into 13s but think I go up slightly over the weekend. I need a booze free one.

This week I'm on soup to see if that helps. Today is carrot & ginger (with leek/celery and a smidge of coriander) and homemade bread rolls.

Are you scan branning it up this week too?!!
About to crack some out with some philli light and cherry toms for lunch! Yum! :) xxx

I am! Although annoyed I didn't bring 2 to go with my soup at lunch. I must have left them on the side, so they could be interesting with my chilli later... Or I may pick up some chocolate philly and have them with banana on. Nom Nom!!!!
Much prefer them a bit soggy though, they taste less cardboardy lol

Back running tonight as well. I need a mega weightloss this week. I've not gone over 7 syns this week, so I'm hoping that will help as well. Will have a few more on Saturday as we're off out for a curry, but I'm driving so syns will be all on food.

Had such an on plan week!! 4 days of scan bran as my healthy extra B too and loved it. Will get more this week as I preferred it to my usual weetabix.
Disappointed with my cheeky weigh-in this morning. Just hoping my scales are completely out as it's showing a small gain...? HOW? Weigh-in officially tonight so hoping it falls off today.

Officially 1lb gain. Not a happy bunny

Urghh I hate it when that happens! I have a feeling ill be in the same boat this week. Is there any thing you can think of to explain it?
Sometimes we just have to forget the numbers and focus on how we feel in ourselves...do you feel better for being on plan?! :) don't get disheartened huni...all your hard work will pay off in the end! :) xxxxx

Urghh I hate it when that happens! I have a feeling ill be in the same boat this week. Is there any thing you can think of to explain it?
Sometimes we just have to forget the numbers and focus on how we feel in ourselves...do you feel better for being on plan?! :) don't get disheartened huni...all your hard work will pay off in the end! :) xxxxx

Nothing that I can explain it with really. I had a curry and wine on Saturday night, but syn'd it all up and was under my weeklies. I've given my food diary to my consultant see if she notices anything.

I feel better for it, although had a little blow out last night, probably no more than 30 syns, but I'll have to try and pull it back this week. I've got a chinese buffet on thursday for a friends birthday and then I'm on a course, Mon/Tues/Weds next week, not sure what the food will be like. I'm contemplating emailing the hotel to find out what will be available.

Back on it. Starting again today!!!

Starting weight: 9st 12lb
Target weight: 9st 7lb
Goal weight for xmas: 9st 0lb

12lb to go.

Week 1. Day 1.

B: 3 x scan bran (HEXB) in boiling water with strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Greentea.

L: Leek and potato soup (Leek, potatoes, onion, veg stock, bay leaves) with 2 x scan bran (Rest of HEXB), apple.

S: Banana and grapes. Mugshot (0 syns) and 5 seafood sticks.

T: Scrambled 2 x eggs, half a tin of baked beans, tomatoes, mushrooms and LM red onion and rosemary sausage x 3, potato wedges. Mullerlight.

HexA: 250/350ml Skimmed milk (In tea's after work)
HexB: 5 x Scan Bran
Syns: 0/15

Last edited:
Mmm scrambled egg! Reading this has totally given me a taste for it! Brekkie tomorrow me thinks!! :) glad to see you're still in the zone and planning things out...screw the scales and keep on the scan bran and I'm sure next week will reap rewards! Xxx

Awww Jen - are you drinking lots of water alongside the scan bran? I think it might just be one of those things, this has happened you a few times before and it always pays off the week afterwards so stick with it and you'll be fine xxxx
I tend to drink a lot anyway to be honest, I drink at least 1.5litres of water at work everyday as I finish my bottle, then add on top any green or peppermint teas in the day time and a few cups of tea/coffee after work. So I'm not sure it would be that, but who knows.

I'm going to treat myself to a diet coke today I think too. :)

Keeping myself occupied with winter crochet and christmas knits.

Week 1. Day 2.

B:
Quakers multigrain fruit mueslie porridge with blueberries, strawberries and banana.

L: Leek and potato soup. Melon mix from asda. Mullerlight.

S: Apple and Banana

T: Chinese buffet for tea. Wise choices. Nothing deep fried in batter, no sweet and sour. Any ideas for things that might be on a chinese buffet?

Week 1. Day 3.
B: 2 x egg omelette - mushrooms, tomatoes, red onion and spinach. Baked beans.

S: Bernard matthews BBQ turkey and banana

L: Curried parsnip soup, 2 x scan bran. Mullerlight.

T: Stir fry.

Back