SW Food Diary - bikini body

Morning Jennie......

How's your weekend shaping up so far?

? all good so far. Been busy today. Had a piece of my half a syn cake with yogurt and fruit for breakfast and then a round of toast with egg and bacon at lunch.
I have had 1 ferreoroche as well...
My syns will be going over today I think as we have the house warming so it'll be damage limitation then for the rest of the week lol

? all good so far. Been busy today. Had a piece of my half a syn cake with yogurt and fruit for breakfast and then a round of toast with egg and bacon at lunch.
I have had 1 ferreoroche as well...
My syns will be going over today I think as we have the house warming so it'll be damage limitation then for the rest of the week lol

I am sure everyone will enjoy the house warming :D

Everyone enjoyed it and I ate and drank everything in sight. Start again today...

Definitely will have put weight on this week. I don't know why I couldn't have just had a little but more self control.

Yesterdays syns included an options hot choc (2) stuffing and gravy (3)?

Todays food diary!

Porridge and Berries with skimmed milk
Banana

Snack: Chicken breast pieces

Salad with chicken and a mediteranean pasta mug shot
Strawberries and yogurt

SW chilli and spinach - maybe a jacket potato with this.

Trying to be extra good as I drank a lot of wine on saturday, too much to even think about the syns... And I had a few chicken goujons, a piece of white choc and raspberry brownie that my sister had made and a samosa, oh and a bread roll.....

SO NAUGHTY!!!

So I'm not wondering how much weight I've put on... And hoping that it's not going to be a lot, but realistically, I think it probably will be.

Last edited:
You'll be fine Hun, one night shouldn't do too much damage if you've been good the rest of the week. Plus even if you do put a tad on, remember that you enjoyed yourself, sometimes you have to let yourself have time off <3

That's what I'm trying to do. I know I'll be disappointed in myself tomorrow and probably have a little mood on, but if I prepare myself for it and then get started again. It was a really good weekend, but once I'd had 1 glass of wine and the night was running smoothly I just kind of relaxed and thought sod it...
Oh well! Back to basics now.

Weighed myself before work this morning and its showing 2.5lb on :( and thats before eating anything today.
So I'm in a foul mood already. Plus I'm not feeling well, just feeling really bloated, and off, headache and achey all over and exhausted... Had quite a bit of cranberry juice as well last night to try and sort some problems out but not sure the sugar will have helped with my diet.

Attempted a run last night just because I'd told myself I would do it and the fresh air did clear my head a bit, managed about 1 mile ish, half down hill, half back up hill.

Food diary today.
Breakfast: Porridge (HEXB), skimmed milk (HEXA) and blueberries (SF)

Lunch: Salad and sardines in tomato sauce. Banana and apple.

Weigh In...

Tea: Undecided... I'm feeling mushy pea curry but might need to pick some veg up for that, so maybe just beans and a jacket potato or something similar. Need to do a big shop on Thursday if I get chance.

I'm going to stick to the advise my OH gives me when this happens (he's normally right, damn him) if you're feeling rubbish, you've probably not actually gained that much, your body has a neat way of holding onto fat and weight when it's not feeling great because it needs it for fuel - I always without question weigh more when I'm feeling like sh**. Was today your official WI? If not, forget about it, plus a lot of it's probably food weight, notive hwo you weigh more the morning after bigger meals? Drink lots, give it time to work it's way out of your system and weigh again in a few days, guarantee you'll feel better!

If you have officially and actually put on 2.5lbs, remember you can undo that in one week, which in the grand scheme of things doesn't seem to bad for a really enjoyable night does it?

X

I'm going to stick to the advise my OH gives me when this happens (he's normally right, damn him) if you're feeling rubbish, you've probably not actually gained that much, your body has a neat way of holding onto fat and weight when it's not feeling great because it needs it for fuel - I always without question weigh more when I'm feeling like sh**. Was today your official WI? If not, forget about it, plus a lot of it's probably food weight, notive hwo you weigh more the morning after bigger meals? Drink lots, give it time to work it's way out of your system and weigh again in a few days, guarantee you'll feel better!

If you have officially and actually put on 2.5lbs, remember you can undo that in one week, which in the grand scheme of things doesn't seem to bad for a really enjoyable night does it?

X

I've got my meeting tonight, so I'll know exactly then. Yes, I suppose it was a good week. Just in one of those moods when you don't feel great and you could do without work and a gain.

Need to get back on it. I'm going to be good today. Have a small treat tonight after my jacket potato and beans i think.

I think I'll need lots of motivation this week as we have another house warming on saturday. Everyone is getting takeaway again but I think I might just make myself something and see if any of the girls want to come in on it. I'll be having a few drinks but I think I might try and be really strict with myself this week.

Subscribing! :)

Good luck for WI tonight. Hopefully it won't be as bad as you think, but whatever it is, just draw a line under it and then from tomorrow it's a new week x

Thanks. Going to try and get myself in a bit of a better mood before weigh in later and maybe get a shopping list and plan out my meals for the week.

3lb on. Need I say anymore.

A great big line drawn under this week.

Starting fresh tomorrow.

Plan
Plan
Plan

3lb on. Need I say anymore.

A great big line drawn under this week.

Starting fresh tomorrow.

Plan
Plan
Plan

I bet some of that is water retention!

To gain 3 lbs from fat you'd have had to eat 10500 calories extra than you need! That's a lot of calories!

Bet next weigh in will be much, much kinder!

I hope so!!

I have tomorrow's day planned out nicely.

Breakfast: Dorset muesli and blueberries

Lunch: pasta bake with salad

Tea: chicken with mash and broccoli

After a 3lb gain last night. I'm definitely back on plan!!!
Having an extra easy week.
Planned todays meals and treating ourselves to wolf of wall street tonight.
I've also got kettlebell and metafit class tonight so a bit of body magic thrown in there too.
My plan is to do a little body magic every day.
Especially as I signed myself up for the 10k and its not only a matter of weeks away... and I have done pretty much no training...

Another day, another dollar.
Crazy, crazy week in work with people being off sick.

Extra Easy
B: Dorset simply nutty museli (Hexb), skimmed milk (Hexa) and blueberries.
L: Tuna and butter bean Pasta Bake. Salad. Melon.
S: Grapes. Clementine.
T: Low fat sausage x 2 (3 syns) Bacon. Beans. Mushrooms. Tomatoes. SW Chips.

I need to go food shopping tonight. Our local shops have a new aldi open today. It'll probably be crazy busy but we have a £5 off when you spend £40 voucher, so I've decided to have a trip there tonight for fresh veg etc. I think I will try and go before tea.

Had a very big giggle last night. After being in the gym for an hour I rang my boyfriend who has only ever lived at home before moving out a few weeks ago and asked him to peel some potatoes for mash and to put the oven on. I got home to find 3 peeled potatoes on the side... not in a pan of boiling water as presumed... and the oven on, but with the door wide open... unfortunately last time he had seen me using the "oven", i'd been grilling and he thought you always left the oven door open :) Made my night.

Wolf of Wall Street last night as well. I thought it was good, but not amazing. And they could have cut a lot out of it!!! I was falling asleep by the end. Leo looked yummy though.

Back