SW Food Diary - bikini body

Thursday 6th March

Green

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Cereal bars x2 HEXB: Roll

Breakfast: Banana.

Lunch: Cheese roll (HEXA + HEXB); Kiwi x2; Plum. (1 syns)

Dinner: Quorn spaghetti bolognaise with parmesan. (2 syns)

P1010812.JPG

Snack: Cereal bars (HEXB); Yogurt; Animals; Cheese curls; Ryvita. (12 syns)

Daily Syns: 15/15

Your right it does look delicious however... it is Laura's I can't take the credit lol.

Todays food diary

B: Porridge, skimmed milk, strawberries and raspberries
L: Pasta Bake - butterbeans, tuna, peppers, celery, onions, tomatoes, quark, egg. And side salad.
Melon and pineapple.
T: Salmon fillet and frozen veg. Yogurt.
S: Banana.

I'll add a few syns in a long the way. But hopefully a busy day in work will keep my mouth busy enough not to eat too much.

Ooh I've never thought of adding butterbeans to pasta, might have to give that a try! :)

Ooh I've never thought of adding butterbeans to pasta, might have to give that a try! :)
It's pretty nice, especially if there is a little bit of a sauce. I was just trying to think of ways of getting some superspeeds in haha.
I've eaten my weight in superfree foods so far this week.

That's great, I think I've been quite behind with my superfree this week..oops!
X

You'd never know though, considering the weightloss you've had?!!?

Hi Jennie, you are doing great, you seem so on top of your plan and are eating so well and such good choices. I am unable to start meetings until the 17th as away from tomorrow looking after my sick son, so cant start dieting properly till i am back, so a bit in limbo at the minute, but your food diaries have inspired me, i am looking forward to trying the mushypea curry. Is almond milk counted as your HEA the same as normal milk. I always found when i did slimming world before that my HEB was always a bit boring, so I need to find some nice interesting ways to use mine, and I think I never had enough superfoods and freefoods, so going to have to change all of that when I start again after my first weigh in on the 17th. I have two weddings to attend in June and would like to lose a stone by then, but I am a very slow loser so i may not reach that as only got 12 weeks and got my birthday weekend in London in there as well, but I will give it a go. Good Luck with your dieting, I will start up a food diary once I have been weighed in. xx

Hi Jennie, you are doing great, you seem so on top of your plan and are eating so well and such good choices. I am unable to start meetings until the 17th as away from tomorrow looking after my sick son, so cant start dieting properly till i am back, so a bit in limbo at the minute, but your food diaries have inspired me, i am looking forward to trying the mushypea curry. Is almond milk counted as your HEA the same as normal milk. I always found when i did slimming world before that my HEB was always a bit boring, so I need to find some nice interesting ways to use mine, and I think I never had enough superfoods and freefoods, so going to have to change all of that when I start again after my first weigh in on the 17th. I have two weddings to attend in June and would like to lose a stone by then, but I am a very slow loser so i may not reach that as only got 12 weeks and got my birthday weekend in London in there as well, but I will give it a go. Good Luck with your dieting, I will start up a food diary once I have been weighed in. xx

Aw thanks, I've been attempting to get lots of superfree foods in this week after a chat with my consultant. And a few attempts at making sure they are super speedy, hopefully it will pay off on the scales next tuesday.

Well done on trying to go it alone especially whilst you have other things going on, it makes it all alot harder. I'm the same, I've got weddings and hen do's and birthdays everywhere over the next few months, but if I can lose and stay on plan inbetween it should even out overall.

You'd never know though, considering the weightloss you've had?!!?

It's all the edamame and exercise, it's pretty much the only superfree I've been having apart from some strawberries!
X

But Edamame and strawberries are both super speedy foods so it obviously helps. I'm worried i'm eating too much fruit atm, think i might cut down on it a bit because of the sugars.

But Edamame and strawberries are both super speedy foods so it obviously helps. I'm worried i'm eating too much fruit atm, think i might cut down on it a bit because of the sugars.

I don't think you're eating too much, but I always think it's better to have more veg than fruit, that way it kind of evens out. I'm terrible with fruit, I like picky bits like berries but I get 2 bits into an apple and get bored, always seem to like the worst stuff! :p
X

are edameme beans tasty, i have mixed beans from a tin, but i guess its better to get fresh ones instead of tinned xx

are edameme beans tasty, i have mixed beans from a tin, but i guess its better to get fresh ones instead of tinned xx

Edamame itself is the beans still in the pods, boiled with sea salt, but they're just soya beans, they do taste pretty good! I'm not sure how much it matters with beans, sure tinned ones are just as nutricious, but other than baked and soya, I'm not really a bean person! :p
X

i will have to have a look for some, i havent really seen any other than in marks and spencers where they were in a salad that had alot of dressing on, so would be high in syns, but I am willing to try anything if its a superfood and will help lose weight reasonably quickly. xx

i will have to have a look for some, i havent really seen any other than in marks and spencers where they were in a salad that had alot of dressing on, so would be high in syns, but I am willing to try anything if its a superfood and will help lose weight reasonably quickly. xx

Have you got a Waitrose near you Hun? They do little containers of them by the Sushi!
X

no we dont have a waitrose anywhere near us. I will have to have a look on tesco online and see what they come up with xx

I read somewhere that tesco do frozen ones? I'm not sure how true that is.

I just thought I'd add my justgiving page to my signature and make a little post about it on my food diary.
As some people will have read, I'm attempting to take up running for the first time ever and crazily signed myself up for the Manchester 10k, I'd never run for a bus before, let alone a 5k!!! Anyway, any donations, advice, well wishes are greatly appreciated!!!!!

I'm going to be raising money for Parkinson's UK as my grandad and a few other family friends have suffered from this, and I would like to run it in memory of them. I'm also doing this for myself, to prove that I can do something like this and stick to it. Fingers crossed I'll get there.

Jennifer Western is fundraising for Parkinson

Back