SW Food Diary - bikini body

It possibly is.

So it's D day... Weigh in tonight at 5.30pm. Can't say I'm looking forwArd to it. However, tonight I'm going to take my measurements to see how much the running help with my figure. I've never really measures myself before so it's a first for me.

Food diary

B: all bran, skimmed milk, banana and strawberries

L: pink salmon and salad with fat free vinaigrette. Apple. Tangerine x2. And yogurt. May not eat it all, see how I feel later.

T: curry I think.

I think you may be surprised tonight, you've been good the majority of the time you never know!

Its a a good idea to do measurements, I took mine at the very beginning and would never say I've lost 4 inches from my waist but It happens that gradually and with you doing lots of exercise I bet your constantly toning and shrinking.

I think you may be surprised tonight, you've been good the majority of the time you never know!

Its a a good idea to do measurements, I took mine at the very beginning and would never say I've lost 4 inches from my waist but It happens that gradually and with you doing lots of exercise I bet your constantly toning and shrinking.

I do hope so! Otherwise I could be one moody little woman!!!!
However. I've told everyone not to buy me easter eggs this year. I'd rather them put a £1 or 2 extra towards my sponsorship for the 10k. So fingers crossed this easter weekend won't be too chocolate filled and I can try and get a couple of longer runs in as well.

I'll definitely take my measurements tonight and post them on here after weigh in. So I can watch myself shrink lol. I'm going to do a before photo too. I never really did one at the start, however, i do have a holiday photo somewhere, where I just think wow... how did you ever think you looked good like that?!

Good luck for tonight Hun, you might get a lovely surprise :)

The Easter egg idea is lovely, fortunately nobody gets me chocolate as I don't like it, but it must be so hard for dieters to get lots!
X

I wish I'd taken measurements at the beginning and a photo but I was too ashamed tbh :( regretting it now!

Great idea re easter egg! I, on the other hand... wanted the biggest bloody egg out there! Months worth of eating... or a very non-SW friendly day of eating instead :giggle: xx

Just jumped on the scales at work for a sneaky peak. Wish I hadn't as they are showing between 0.5-1lb gain!?!!!?
:(
I don't think I'll be very happy tonight.

Lost 1.5lb. Really pleased as it counteracts what I put on last week.

Just been for a curry though for my treat night so feeling a little bloated now.

Hello,
I'm am an old hat at SW, but am unable to make it to class at the moment, so have decided to give this a go. Trying to feel positive as I have seen some of the lovely food that some people have been eating.

Fantastic! Welcome. Everyone is really friendly on these boards and they are full of great food ideas.

Pasta bake
Boil pasta. Fry onions, peppers, garlic until softened. Add chopped tomatoes.
Add to an oven proof dish along with 2 beaten eggs, half a tub of quark and a tin of tuna and bake for half an hour.

Great news on the loss! Hope you have a great week and we'll both try not to naughty on a weekend x

I am going to be really strict with myself this weekend. I think with me I just need to stay in control more. I've taken some advice from Stevie and I'm going to sit and plan my week tonight. I've planned my day today last night, but didn't have time for the whole week. Plus I need to speak with the OH and decide what we are getting up to over the bank holiday weekend :)

Brilliant Jen, well done! I'm joining the planning and being good this weekend, need my self control back!
X

Morning diary!

Very happy today with my 1.5lb loss last night at WI. Now to plan for this week, I'm getting all my books out later and will plan the week as best I can.
I really want to get this 7.5lb off for my holiday. And have only got 9 weeks or so to do it in.

Food Diary

GREEN

Breakfast
Apple, 2 x tangerines and a coconut and vanilla yogurt

Lunch
Homemade roasted red pepper houmous, carrot sticks, melon pot and danone 0% activia peach yogurt

Snack
Banana

Body Magic
45 minutes running

Tea
LM Red Onion and Rosemary sausages, Mashed potato and greens beans. Fried onions and mushrooms. Gravy (1 syn).
Salted caramel Hifi (HexB)

Just popping in to subscribe. Well done on your loss last night!

I'm just working on making a weekly planner to plan all my meals and syns on excel. It'll be so much easier on a computer.

Back