SW Food Diary - bikini body

Morning Jens,

How are you, did you like the Weetabix Oaty bar???

Good luck for weigh in tonight, how are feeling about the scales?

* Go Tuesday Team * :)

Loved the weetabix oaty bar! Why have I not seen these before!!! I could easily eat one of those instead of a salted caramel, and its less syns?!

I'm feeling fairly good today, not doing much activity this week due to 10k on sunday, so only one small relaxed run I think. Will then up the activity with exercise classes and a couple of run's for cardio next week and until holidays.

I'm thinking I'll have lost, I just really hope it's the 3lb I put on last week. More would be better too to keep me on target for holiday goal.

Just realized I haven't posted today's food

Food Diary

B - Green tea, half a grapefruit, melon, grapes, tangerine and strawberries with mullerlight

S - Honey stix (half hexb)

L - Tuna and extra light mayo salad (1 syn?) lettuce, roasted red pepper, tomatoes, beetroot, pickled onions. Melon.

Weigh in....

S - honey stix (hexb)

T - Fish risotto (Prawns, cod, salmon etc)

Last night I went visiting my sister in Blackpool, and tried on some of her new wardrobe, she's also on slimming world and doing pretty well, so I now have a few new items of clothing that are too big for her, and we've booked a holiday for the first week in September as well! Hopefully we will both be skinny minnies by then :)

Today's a one off, although I do like fish!! I don't know why I don't eat it more often lol

I sometimes forget to buy it in as well, as I'm like... curry, chilli, chicken, omelette... when i do my shopping lists, but i do love a good fish risotto/paella.

The Weetabix Oaty bars are gorgeous eh, I love them! And for only 3.5syns as a snack it's a bonus!!

Yay for booking a holiday, where you off til? It is just you and your sis or partners aswell?

Fingers crossed that you have a 3lb loss, update as soon as you can :)

It was one of the toffee ones I tried but home and bargains have all the flavours so I'll pick up another box next time.

We're going to Lanzarote, Puerto del carmen. I've not been to Lanzarote since I was a little girl, so very excited. It's just the two of us, leaving the fella's at home. :) nice girly wine filled week.

I will do!! I'm weighing in at 5.30pm so should be able to get it straight on here :)

2lb off! Happy bunny.
2lb to my stone award.

So! 2lb off at weigh in last night, however, I managed to big out afterwards, prawn crackers, prawn toast, chicken wings, Singapore chowmein, glass of wine, breakaway, 5 jelly baby's And a handful of mikado's.
Probably undid my hard work but back to it today.

Race is on Sunday so I need to be healthy for the rest of the week. Lots of superfree and water.
I did get chance to get my hula hoop too last night, it's huge!!! I also bought a gorgeous skirt from Tesco. Size 12 - massive!!! Woop so seeing if I can find it in a size 10 later. NSV.

Started a few challenges. I'll be posting how I get along on Insta - jenniecakes88 if anyone wants to follow.

Food diary today

B - mushrooms, tomatoes, egg, bacon, LM sausage, beans.

L - chilli and spinach.

T - fish risotto/paella

Going to have a short run tonight as well which should help and I'll have a practise with my dangerously large hula hoop afterwards lol

Morning Jens, whoop well done again for the 2lb loss, that's really good! You can defo get your hands on that stone award next week :)

I hope so Emma! I'm hoping that only running a couple of times this week will help as well.

Going to start toning exercise too from next week :)

Excited to get started. Thinking of looking at prices of Personal trainers.

Thursday!
Finally we are heading into the weekend again! It seems to have taken forever to get here. Stepped on the scales thismorning and showing a slight gain but torn is approaching.

Food diary today is similar to yesterday. Using everything up out of the fridge. Might make pulled pork later to eat over the weekend.

Congrats on the loss Jennie and woooooop to the size 12 being too big! I think those things can mean more than the scales a lot of the time :)

Have you tried your hula yet?! How you finding it?

I know you posted this in the running thread but I would stick with your old trainers for the race at the weekend and break your newbies in next week. It will give you something to look forward to and an incentive to keep running! (How sad is that?!) lol xx

Congrats on the loss Jennie and woooooop to the size 12 being too big! I think those things can mean more than the scales a lot of the time :)

Have you tried your hula yet?! How you finding it?

I know you posted this in the running thread but I would stick with your old trainers for the race at the weekend and break your newbies in next week. It will give you something to look forward to and an incentive to keep running! (How sad is that?!) lol xx

Yes, definitely sticking with the good old faithfuls. I haven't actually had a run since Saturday... So I'm heading to the gym tonight just to have a gentle run on the treadmill for 15 minutes maybe and then I'll have a walk or something. I don't want to over do it, but at the same time I feel a little lazy doing nothing at all.

I was really pleased with the new little goal. Still wanting to lose some more weight but I have a few before and after underwear pictures on my phone and I can really see the difference so I'm happy with that at the moment. The running is really helping!

I've tried the hula but only done it for a few minutes for a couple of days, how long do you usually go for? I feel like i'm not doing it right haha

I did a very little run today too. Good to stretch our legs. ;)

Yes, definitely sticking with the good old faithfuls. I haven't actually had a run since Saturday... So I'm heading to the gym tonight just to have a gentle run on the treadmill for 15 minutes maybe and then I'll have a walk or something. I don't want to over do it, but at the same time I feel a little lazy doing nothing at all.

I was really pleased with the new little goal. Still wanting to lose some more weight but I have a few before and after underwear pictures on my phone and I can really see the difference so I'm happy with that at the moment. The running is really helping!

I've tried the hula but only done it for a few minutes for a couple of days, how long do you usually go for? I feel like i'm not doing it right haha

Oh goodness, once I get going, I could go for ages! I usually do it in my garden and FaceTime one of my friends while I'm doing it, get someone to chat to me or play music. I could do it for about 15-30 mins usually before getting a little bored. I try alternating which foot is a bit in front and which direction I hula in to mix it up a bit.

It took me about 10 mins the first night to get the hang of it but I seem to be able to do it now no bother :)

If my living room was big enough, I'd do it while watching TV for sure!! xx

Back