SW Food Diary - bikini body

I'm going to aim to do 3 days a week SE I think, but to be honest, it made me think more about what I'm actually eating so I think I'll probably be more on plan anyways and eat more filling foods. But, I do think it made a big difference to my weight loss, as well as the running maybe catching up a little bit too.

Running club has been really good, been twice now. 5 miles last thursday and 4.3 miles last night. Challenging myself to run 60 miles before my holiday in 3 weeks and 6 days?! There is a gym there though so I could always get up early to do a couple of early morning runs haha

Food Diary
Success Express (AGAIN)

B: Kiwi and blueberries with weetabix and skimmed milk
S: Cherries
L: Salad (Spinach, lettuce, tomatoes, gherkin, pepper) with a tin of sardines in tomato sauce. Melon and grapes and a mullerlight.
S: Apple and banana.
T: Undecided - pork loin chop with veg?
S: Hifi Salted caramel bar

Wowwwww!! that's an epic loss! I've never had one like that - well done you! xx

Me neither?! I was very surprised, but I gained a lb the week I ran the 10k, so think maybe that one caught up with me plus a few days on Success express, which are obviously lower calorie than what I'd usually eat boosted my metabolism? Happy girl though!!

Treated myself to a doner kebab and a couple of glasses of wine last night in celebration, but woke up with terrific heart burn this morning so maybe I'll give those a miss in future lol

Well done on the great loss! Might have to try success express as well!

Thanks guys! I can't quite believe it either, although I have been so on-plan its untrue.
I knew exactly how many syns I had. I didn't have a black hole treat night last Tuesday either which I think helped.
Went a little crazy last night with a doner kebab and wine, but hopefully the running will help counteract that lol

Great loss Jennie.
I'm having a rubbish week and to top it off star week has arrived. So my weigh in tomoro isn't looking hopeful. But defiantly gonna look through your diary for inspiration x

Hi Hun, just having a mooch around, hope you don't mind. Gunna subscribe, well done on your loss. Looks like you've done great so far! X

Everyone's been so lovely! However, after my rather large doner kebab and large wines on Tuesday "blackhole" night, I seemed to have gained 2lbs... But that's on my scales, and to be fair I'm feeling bloated and set my IBS off again. Silly me for going crazy.

My IBS had really settled down this last week as well, so I'm going back to not really drinking and trying to stick to fatty free foods.

Food today

B: grapefruit, kiwi and apple, quaker multigrain porridge and skimmed milk
s: Banana
L: vegetable and bean soup. Melon and mullerlight.
S: Banana

*Running* (If I can get home and pick my trainers up in time for 6:30 start)

T: Low low sweet chilli noodles and salad. (2.5syns?)

Change of plan for tea, went with a jacket potato, beans and side salad. It was amazing after my run tonight !!! Really really enjoyed it.
And it also made it a green day!

So! I've ha a good food weekend just the bottle of prosecco and large glass of wine I had last night that threw it off a little bit but still within weekly syns.

Today's food was beautiful.
Sausage bacon tomatoes egg and mushrooms

Veg homemade soup with beans. Wm bread roll.
Mullerlight, banana and blueberries

Lamb shank (3.5 syns) potatoes green beans and carrots.

Haha surprisingly I felt absolutely fine this morning! Although I did fall asleep last night with a mugshot and poured it all over the sofa... Not a good move.

Sounds as if the running is still going well. I've not done such long distances since m/cr run! I find I'm too dehydrated after booze the night before, definitely slows me down!

hey...
i am looking to loose 1.5 stone and i am 10.7 now. any tips on your achievement. i get married in august :) x

Sounds as if the running is still going well. I've not done such long distances since m/cr run! I find I'm too dehydrated after booze the night before, definitely slows me down!

Still going very well thank you! I'm absolutely loving it and aiming for a sub 60 minute run next time :)

Also going to look at training for a half marathon too.

hey... i am looking to loose 1.5 stone and i am 10.7 now. any tips on your achievement. i get married in august :) x

Nothing more than sticking to plan. I've had good weeks and bad, I would also suggest taking up exercise just because it helps with body shape I think.

This made me giggle a bit! Hehe
Not my finest moment. We were drinking in the house and I definitely did not realize how little I can now drink... Ooops!

B: weetabix, frozen berries, skimmed milk
S: banana
L: chilli and rice, mullerlight and melon
S: ham
T: rice, sweetcorn, salad, dietcoke chicken and green beans.
S: daim mikado (0.5syn) honey stix (2.5 syns)

Back