SW Food Diary - bikini body

Ooh where are your sausages from? I tried the butchers in bolton and they were very dry.

A butchers in farnworth they were lovely I thought.

I was a little bit naughty yesterday. Went over syns, possibly to 50 maximum.

So trying to be good today. Plenty of super free.

And did a 6.9 mile run, plus my 3.1 miles yesterday.

Looking to work on beating my pb's now for my 5k and 10k.

Food Diary

B: Strawberries, blueberries and grapefruit. Hard boiled egg and hot water with lemon.

L: Salad with balsamic vinegar and chicken breast. Hard boiled egg. Melon and grapes. Danone activia 0% peach yogurt

T: Jacket potato. Baby corn. Homemade Meatballs in a tomato sauce.

S: Grapes, nectarine, tangerine.

I also have a litre bottle of water with me too.
When I checked the scales this morning, it was a possible 0.5lb loss. Getting pretty disheartened with slimming world at the moment.

STOP CHECKING THE SCALES!

This is a perfect example... I was 8st 1.5lb on Friday morning... this morning after eating healthily yesterday, eating hardly anything on Sat due to a hangover and eating healthily on Friday (despite a few too many gins) I thought I'd do a little experiment with the scales - weighed this morning and I am now 8st 4lb!!

There is NO WAY I have put on 2.5lb since Friday. So I'm going to be good this week and weigh again on Friday morning and that should be gone or at least something more realistic.

It messes with your head Jen and we don't need that kind of pressure, we are already too hard on ourselves xx

7.5 syns tonight! Had a little chocolate craving.

Time for bed now. Need my sleep and plus reading a really good book. Just watched the grey with Liam neeson. I love that man.

Not weighing in tomorrow, going to another group on Wednesday instead... Not sure whether it was a good idea or not. But it's my last one before holidays unless I go next Monday?

Do what ever best for you I'd cram as many weigh ins as poss before holiday :) I'm thinking of going to a different group today as I wasn't feeling it yesterday. Bet your getting excited now with holiday being so soon x

I am going to try and weigh-in on the monday. I think it'll help keep me on plan for the rest of the week before holiday.
My home weigh-in this morning is -2lb from last tuesday morning :) All looking good!
I'm going to move my target weight to 9st 7lb as well, which I think is more achievable and right for me at the moment.

Haha. Tuesday Mornings are new official home weigh-in.
Plus SW weigh-in isn't until tomorrow. My weight does fluctuate a lot over a week though. Crazy stuff.

Food Diary

B: Apple, nectarine and grapefruit with Total 0% greek yogurt and a tsp of honey (2 syns)

L: Salad (tomatoes, lettuce and pepper) with Smoked paprika meatballs (homemade) extra light mayo (0.5 syn) and fat free dressing. Melon and grapes.

S: Hard boiled egg, apple, hifi peanut heaven.

T: Undecided. Possibly a jacket potato with something.

My weight does fluctuate a lot over a week though. Crazy stuff.

Exactly! And I don't care what you say or what excuses you have but I can see really clearly from your posts that it affects your mood.

So, STOP IT!

Patience is tough when you're losing weight but it IS going in the right direction; you are being so healthy, you're active, your food is yummy and you feel good so don't let silly things like the scales ruin that for you. Weekly weigh ins only! And even then sometimes they can be a bit annoying! xx

Exactly! And I don't care what you say or what excuses you have but I can see really clearly from your posts that it affects your mood.

So, STOP IT!

Patience is tough when you're losing weight but it IS going in the right direction; you are being so healthy, you're active, your food is yummy and you feel good so don't let silly things like the scales ruin that for you. Weekly weigh ins only! And even then sometimes they can be a bit annoying! xx

You're right. It does affect my mood massively. I just want to be this gorgeous slim person right now this second ha!
I feel really healthy though, I've not been this fit in a very long time, and never in my adult life.
Need to get signed up to some races now.

Thanks Emma! Good luck for weigh in xx

Thanks, never been to this group before, but if it's good I'll be swapping to there after holiday I think.

Food Diary
B: Apple, pineapple and strawberries with Weightwatchers yogurt

S: Banana

L: Tuna and sweetcorn salad with extra light mayo (1 syn). Melon and grapes. Weight watcher yogurt.

S: Apple

T: Sausages and mash with carrot and swede.

Good luck at the new group. You're making me crave sausage and mash for dinner tonight now but I've had so many carbs this week already, I could really do without the potatoes this evening!

Back