SW Solo - time to look after me

Tinnedtomato said:
Well done smills :) I only ever get weighed after the loo, its like the law!!! lol. Im hoping for a loss tomorrow, when I get weighed, but I haven't gone a full week yet, so not expecting owt major. I'll then just stick to Thursdays xx xx

Good luck for wi TT hope you get the results you're expecting hun, but don't let it get you down if not, just expect more next week. And make sure you've been to the loo lol :D

blossums said:
Defo weigh in after loo!
Congrats on losing the holiday weight and more :)

Thanks blossums, wish I was doing as well as you at the moment. Have you got a food diary? x

Lunch: yummy salad with a bit of cous cous and a tin of mackerel. Ff yoghurt.
Snack: apple
Tea: went shopping and got something for the girls but forgot to get something for my tea. But what I had out of the cupboards was lovely - bacon, egg, mushrooms, peppers, mushy peas and SW chips. Lush!

I was really annoyed as they had no Finn crisps at the little Tesco but they have got laughing cow lights 2 for 1 so I bought 4 packets. Should keep me going for a while. :)

Good luck for Thanks blossums, wish I was doing as well as you at the moment. Have you got a food diary? x

Think you're doing as well as me actually, you started a month after me and have lost about the same amount per week. I have been slightly stunned at how much weight I lost this last week but lost nothing at all for 10 days before that!

All the best luv
x

Weighing again after going to the toilet is always aloud!!!
I'm praying for a toilet visit tonight or tomorrow before WI!!

Congratulations on the loss!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today's food:
B - cherries and yoghurt
L - Waitrose Vietnamese spring roll things. What can I say, they were really low cal and reduced :) plus some crayfish.
T: ackee and salt fish. Ackee is a veg, but when I looked it up it's loads of syns so that was a bit of a boo boo.
Also had a glass of wine and a bowl of crunchy bran for my HEA/B evening snack.

Now I'm going to watch Educating Essex and get an earlyish night as I'm mock interviewing year 11's tomorrow for pretend jobs. Yikes.

Funny day today - went into my daughter's school to interview year 11's and what a lovely experience it was. Some amazingly talented, driven and focussed kids, but the best ones were those that weren't predicted all A*s and weren't super sportskids. I had a lovely lad who thought his predicted grades weren't up to much - all he needed was a bit of confidence. I mentioned him to the teacher and she said he wasn't someone for whom the term 'lovely lad' would normally be applied. Hope he got as much out of the interview as I did.

I was hoping for a bit of healthy school food for lunch. No such luck. Mayonaise sandwiches, sausage rolls, cakes and biscuits. I had to have something so I stuck to 2 quarters of a sandwich. First time I've eaten bread for weeks.

B: cherries and yoghurt
L: half a sarnie
T/snack: leftover lentil curry, fat free yoghurt.

I will be eating something later as my tea was really early, the plan was to have steak and sw chips but not hungry enough for it. Also I'm out with friends tonight so I haven't really got time to make it.

Happy Friday people!

Not a great weekend for food but it could have been worse. Friday night out I had far too many syns to drink lol. Saturday I stuck to plan, Sunday I probably had a few sins too many, but I probably had some save up from the week.

Anyway, new week, back to plan.

B: bacon, eggs, mushrooms, quorn sausage, beans.
Snack: cherries and ff yoghurt.

Went for a 1.5 hour walk this morning with a friend, so that's a good start to the week too.

Well done :) I didn't have the best weekend, but it was a lot better than previous weekends lol. Back to 100% today though, ready for a loss on Thursday....hopefully lol x

Thanks TT, and you're right. If the weekend didn't go as planned, just carry on on Monday.

So my cherries and yoghurt turned out to be lunch - just as well because the breakfast was a bit big.

For tea I made these lush turkey patties from a magazine article I read and just adapted it to make them slimmers world:

600g Turkey Mince
2 medium courgettes, grated (250g net weight) This makes a third of each patty super free :)
45g spring onion
3tbsp chopped fresh mint
2tbsp chopped fresh coriander
1.5 tsp ground cumin
2 medium eggs, beaten
salt and pepper
1 tsp chilli

Sprinkle half a tsp of salt on the courgettes and leave in a sieve to drain for 15 mins - then squeeze as much water out of them as you can.

Mix this with the other ingredients and form into 12 patties.
Fry on both sides in fry-light until brown, then transfer to a baking tray and bake in the oven to finish off cooking (about 20 mins @ 180C / GM4, but check the fattest one to make sure it's cooked through)

We had them with jacket potatoes (I didn't put too much chilli in and the kids loved them) and broccoli.

I also made a yoghurt dressing to have on my potato instead of butter - 1 small pot of fat free natural yoghurt, a teaspoon of mixed herbs and a bit of salt and pepper.

My tea was delicious, and I have about 5 patties left to have as snacks or for another dinner.

YUMMY!

And then tonight once I'd put the little one to bed, my oldest got me some finn crisp and laughing cow ready on a tray for me to eat in front of the telly, so even though I wasn't hungry I had my hexa/b.

I also had a glass of wine with a friend who popped in, so that was my syns for the evening.

Going to have an earlyish night, full up and looking forward to my little turkey burgers tomorrow :)

Some days I love this diet :D

Starving today for some reason so had very early lunch/brunch:
2 x bacon (no fat), egg, quorn sausage, beans.
Shape Delight yoghurt

Now I'm really stuffed. Working this afternoon, won't eat anything else befor I leave, then I have leftover veggie curry from the weekend or turkey burgers for tea depending on how I feel.

wi tomoz, preferably pre-breakfast, post-bathroom :)

Last night I had 3 turkey patties and the veggie curry with brown rice, 2 plums, and a shape delight.

2x G&T while I was on the phone to a friend for 2 hours.

Did some marching on the trampette for 20 mins in front of the tv too.

Wi this morning, haven't done it yet.

Serious wi dilemma this morning!

Last week I was 14st 1lb

This morning I hopped on the scales and thought great I'm 14.0, -1lb.

Then I thought, I'll double check - wow, 13.11! Something wrong with my scales, I'll check again. And again. And again.

Well I ended up weighing 10 times and these are the results:
14.0 x3
13.11 x3
13.9 x1
14.2 x1
13.10 x2

So I'm not sure what weight to take. I'll ignore the highest and the lowest.

Using some weird logic, I'm going to take 13.12 as my weight. Or should I take 13.13? What do you guys think?

Apart from "Time to get some new scales"

At least I'm in the 13's, sort of. :)

OMG, I'm so full up. Should have stopped before I finished but lunch was lovely so I ate the lot. Having a black coffee to try and ease the belly ache!

B: Cherries and natural yoghurt
L: Couscous, sweetcorn, courgette, broccoli, tomatoes, tin of salmon (which I hope is free) and some leftover veggie curry. Don't know what I was thinking, it was massive. A light tea tonight I think...

Serious wi dilemma this morning!

Last week I was 14st 1lb

This morning I hopped on the scales and thought great I'm 14.0, -1lb.

Then I thought, I'll double check - wow, 13.11! Something wrong with my scales, I'll check again. And again. And again.

Well I ended up weighing 10 times and these are the results:
14.0 x3
13.11 x3
13.9 x1
14.2 x1
13.10 x2

So I'm not sure what weight to take. I'll ignore the highest and the lowest.

Using some weird logic, I'm going to take 13.12 as my weight. Or should I take 13.13? What do you guys think?

Apart from "Time to get some new scales"

At least I'm in the 13's, sort of. :)

I had this problem a bit back, lol...and decided that it was time to get new scales. I asked if I could borrow my mums, to allow me to weigh first thing, and I have still got em now. I did notice she has a new pair now though, so maybe she forgot lol :rolleyes: or she knows what im like...one of the two lol...probably the latter lol xx

Back