SW Supermarket Range!!

I wouldnt say its a bad thing. Sometimes I really wish I could make something quick but nice for tea. Its all about choices, if you choose to make everything from scratch... great. If not, then thats ok too :)

I would rather make my own soups and sauces, love my own pasta sauce and when we had a jar for convenience it was so sweet and didn't taste as nice so I don't think sw ones will be any better and I bet they will be more expensive than making your own.

Can see the point others are making but think this would be really handy to have in the cupboard to help stay on plan, if I'm in late and need to do something quick I find its too easy to just call the local Chinese and have them make me a dinner and its those bad habits that have made me have to join SW in the first place

This is a really old thread and SW have said they have no plans in that direction. There are lots of things you can have in the cupboard for when you want something quick, check out the free branded foods and low syn snack books, they just dont have the SW logo on them xx

Back