Sweeeeeet 16's!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
Well hello all!
I am on day 17 now of ssing--its actually flying in. And today I stepped on the scales and I am in the 16's. 16st13lbs to be exact so after 17 days on this diet I have lost 21lbs--a stone and a half!
I am so happy, seeing the number 16 has really boosted my confidence and motivation!! Sorry for lack of posts this week been working sooooooooo much, Todays last day tho!!
For any1 startin plz keep at it. I have had days where I've really struggled but feeling like this is no comparison!!!!
Woohoo!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

WOW Lisa, that's fantastic.
You're doing so well and are a real inspiration for all the newbies. :D

wll done .. thats fantastic.. wont be long and you be in the 15.s.. you done so well..

xx

Well hello all!
I am on day 17 now of ssing--its actually flying in. And today I stepped on the scales and I am in the 16's. 16st13lbs to be exact so after 17 days on this diet I have lost 21lbs--a stone and a half!
I am so happy, seeing the number 16 has really boosted my confidence and motivation!! Sorry for lack of posts this week been working sooooooooo much, Todays last day tho!!
For any1 startin plz keep at it. I have had days where I've really struggled but feeling like this is no comparison!!!!
Woohoo!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Hey you GORGEOUS Girl,

Well done!!!! :clap:

xxxxxxxxx

Great Weight loss Lisa,
Thats a great reminder for all the 'crappy' times, Great attitude, Well done:)

Thats brilliant Lisa! Well done! A great motivation too for us newbies to hang in there :D

Well done Lisa, any tips chick, im desperate now

Well done Lisa, any tips chick, im desperate now
Saralett, don;t give in to your cravings!!! Look at what you have done so far. What's the alternative? A life time of yo yo dieting and hating yourself? Stay on track. Good luck!!:D

Lisa, Have been following your progress from the beginning and you're doing so fantasically well -keep it up!!;)

Awww that's brilliant! Thanks for posting this, as someone who is struggling with hunger on day 5 this has really made me think!

Keep it up, you're doing so well!

Thats fantastic Lisa......Huge well done to you mrs x

HUGE WELL DONE LISA!! :talk017:]

SARALETT - i know what you meanhun, we have to be strong and determined enough to get to goal. I'm still feeling weak and demotivated :( but Lisa's results and making me think more positive. Hang in there hun x

Well done Lisa... I had a big mental block about getting into the 16s... (it seemed such a long way from the 21s!) but I made it today too! 16st 13lb on the scales this morning... now to aim for the 15s in earnest!

HUGE WELL DONE LISA!! :talk017:]

SARALETT - i know what you mean hun, we have to be strong and determined enough to get to goal. I'm still feeling weak and demotivated :( but Lisa's results and making me think more positive. Hang in there hun x

Well done on jumping the next stone bracket Lisa - roll on the next one.:D

You are doing so well and your attitude is so amazing & motivational.:p

Keep up the good work

thanku every1 for ur replies, it really is lovely to have ur support. Stepping on the scales and seeing the main number go down--digital scales--- is an amazing feeling! Also im starting to notice it on my clothes now. i just cant wait to reach the 15's now but somehow i dont think i'l reach them quite so fast as the 16's! but who knows with this magical diet?! its just a way of life now and i bloody love it!!!!!!!!!!! x

WOW - that really is excellent weight loss!! a stone and a half in under a month!! WOW!!

Defo making me want to start properly tomorrow and keep on track this time ( I'm a big old cheat)!!

Well done you!

Em x

Back