synns carried over ????

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by scottjake, 24 January 2010 Social URL.

1. scottjake

scottjake Full Member

hiya again and thanks for all your help people today, just wondering if you can carry synns over from the week to the weekend, as i have been doing so i can have vodkas on a sat night :rolleyes:
    ps loads of them :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have wine & chocs on a Saturday night with MiL so I always use my syns on a weekly basis. Sometimes on a Saturday I can eat/drink 70 syns, but last night I only had 46.

I have an excel spreadsheet which I use to keep a note on how many syns I've used & have left.

It works for me, why not give it a try & see how you feel. But don't drink so much you forget how many you've had :D

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...l-my-weekly-syns-deduct-through-out-week.html

SW don't advocate it as it can promote binging at the weekend. But that said many people do it. I think you should make sure you still have a minimum of 5 syns a day to make sure you don't feel deprived of treats, and it may also depend when you weigh in. For instance if you weigh in on Monday is a weekend of excess a good idea? Maybe not.

5. scottjake

scottjake Full Member

many thanks folks xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.