Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Alright, how long have these ads been running on my Minimins screen? They keep getting in the way!
Time for totals, then I think bed!
Exercise; not enough
Water; not enough
HexA and b; Babybels and 35g oats
Syns; 8.5

Alright, how long have these ads been running on my Minimins screen? They keep getting in the way! Time for totals, then I think bed! Exercise; not enough Water; not enough HexA and b; Babybels and 35g oats Syns; 8.5

Superb day sweet well done you can boost the other bits but food wise that's fab x

Busy today! No syns yet, just fruit, coffee, tea, lunch, now an Alpen light bar, 1/2 hex b... Back to work!

Ahhh... hope everyone is having a good evening. Seems a bit quiet on here tonight!
I think I've managed to stick to it again today... we're running a bit low on fruit and veg here, so looking forward to getting the groceries in tomorrow - was craving bananas today!

Todays foodage:

B: coffee
S: water, coffee, grapes - almost had a chance to eat my apple but then the phone rang AGAIN!
L: leftover cottage pie, mullerlight lemon cheesecake (1 syn), more grapes
S: tea, alpen light 1/2 Hex B, water
D: leftover chili and pasta, white choc options with ff yog (2 syns)
S: pops (4 syns), sparkle juice :) another alpen light (1/2 Hex B), 2 x dark ryvita (3 syns) with 3 x light babybel and syn free salsa

Totals:
exercise - saving it for tomorrow ;)
water - better, still not great
Hex A&B - 2 x alpen light bars, 3 x light babybel
Syns - 10

Le food d'aujourd hui... (I haven't spoken French since highschool so that might be a bit wrong-ish.)

B: coffee
L: jacket potato & beans, salad, tomatoes and cukes. coffee for afters
S: coffee. Yeesh. No wonder I'm buzzin!
D: rushed mugshot and poached egg, coffee. (Ha! Just kidding, I didn't have anymore coffee, just thought that would be funny...)
S: I know I know, I should have had some spinach and celery sticks here, but I didn't. After a fun day full of bleh food I wanted something yummy, so I had myself some choco-coconut oat cookies (hexB oats 35g and 11g of chocolate coconut options, egg, sweetener) and a glass of milk.

Totals:
Exercise - loads of walking today
Water - some. but not as much as the amount of coffee I had!
HexA&B milk, oats
Syns - 2

Hmmm, I'm tired so might hit the sack early. Had groceries delivered tonight, so will be loading up on superfrees to make up for the last few days. Third weekend of the Dryathlon! And still two more to go! I'm so glad I'm doing this - have raised over £100 on my own for Cancer Research, and have lost weight, proven that I don't need wine to relax, lowered my blood pressure, etc.
I was really feeling like a large glass of red a short while ago, but now I feel too tired. Weird actually, I'm not usually this tired this early - hope I'm not coming down with something!! Could also be that I haven't' eaten as much as I'm used to today... these were a nice treat tho.

IMG_20150117_204259334.jpg

Last edited:
Morning! Im so proud of you. Reading last nights post ur doing so well. It just proves that drink aint the answer to our problems, food doesnt have to be all bad. I mean you fitted in battenburg for goodness sake and lost weight!!
The cookies look devine i really must try. I'll have to go back on ur thread find the recipe and make tonight when im faultering...
Your working on your blood pressure which is grand, and....

u are sooooo supportive to me on my thread and make me smile and i need you to stay focused for us especially when i lose the plot like i am at the moment.
Thank you. :)

Aw thanks Bubble, I'm here for you - whatever I can do from here... Just let me know! You are so supportive to me too, like my little cheerleader buddy... x
I'm going to stick with it as long as I can - we have a holiday booked for March, soooo I can use that as a goal.
Snacky lunch with hubby and the kids at the mo...

Attachments

• 1421582842481.jpg
    1421582842481.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 46
Just requoted the Faggi recipe on my thread I didn't know how to do it to here.

Supper - chicken breast, taters, carrots, broccoli and 2 syns with of gravy
:)

Attachments

• 1421613041374.jpg
    1421613041374.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 40
I don't know how to post all my photos in one post from my phone, so I just posted as I went along today. Hope everyone has had a good weekend and managed to keep warm - flippin freezing out there!!

Food today:

B: coffee, fruit salad
S: another coffee
L: veggies with ranch quark dip, crackerbread (1/2 Hex B), cold gammon. strawberry cheesecake mullerlight (1 syn)
S: cuppa tea, bite of cottage cheese
D: chicken, tates, veggies and gravy (2 syns), meringue (3 syns) with fruit and banana custard mullerlight
S: crackerbread (1/2 Hex B) x 3 with ham and babybel light x 3 (Hex A)

And to follow... sleepytime tea in bed.

Much better with the superfrees today, thank flip! Need some recipe inspiration, am going to do black bean soup tomorrow, but not sure about rest of the week.
I was just browsing around for recipes and ended up somewhere far away in cyberland on a recipe for Oreo® & Peanut Butter Stuffed Red Velvet Cup-cakes... except it's a recipe by The Vulgar Chef, so he didn't call them 'cup-cakes.' He's totally vulgar so it made me laugh, but looking at the cupcakes I though, Omigosh, I don't care how gross it sounds, I bet it would be sooooooooooo yummy. But no. No cupcakes for me. Maybe I will use up some remaining syns on a Lindt chocolate though... :) YOM, nom nom!

Totals:

Exercise - housework
Water - about 750 ml
HexA&B, crackerbread x 6 and babybel light x 3
Syns - 10 (including my lindt chocolate ball)

Morning. Off to our usual start here this morning. Fruit, cottage cheese and coffee for my breaky. This little guy has already tried and refused for different things... I had a bit of his orig Babybel, so I think I will have to count that as 1 syn. :p

Attachments

• 1421653393894.jpg
    1421653393894.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 45
Oh dear lord, what have I done?? I wolfed this down before checking the syns. Have I seriously just used up almost all my syns on a sushi snack? I thought I saw someone post sushi as 4 syns somewhere... :-\

Attachments

• 1421669363501.jpg
    1421669363501.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 54
Oh dear lord, what have I done?? I wolfed this down before checking the syns. Have I seriously just used up almost all my syns on a sushi snack? I thought I saw someone post sushi as 4 syns somewhere... :-\

How many grams is the pack x

189g of sushi rolls are 3.5 syns but thats marks and sparks couldnt find sainsburys but cant be far off. Tescos worst pack was only 6 syns. X

Oh phew, I haven't looked it up my book yet, but that sounds better than the straight 1 syn/20 cal rule!
I couldn't find the weight in the pack, but according to the nutritional values I figured about 143g.

Attachments

• 1421692520268.jpg
    1421692520268.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 41
Oh phew, I haven't looked it up my book yet, but that sounds better than the straight 1 syn/20 cal rule! I couldn't find the weight in the pack, but according to the nutritional values I figured about 143g.

Sushi 2 syns per 100g

Should be 3 syns Hun x

Whoo! That's awesome, thanks!
Yeesh, almost went off the rails today, thinking I had messed up! I've taken a few pics, but haven't written my food down and have been nibbly again today. :-(

Hope I don't leave anything out...

B; coffee, satsuma, cottage cheese (the dude commandeered my banana)
S; coffee
L; sushi (3 syns), then later, sainsburys beef ravioli.
S; sliced ham, bite of the dudes cheese toastie (2 syns?)
D; veggies, bowl of sausage and sweet potato soup, another couple slices of ham, Now having praline options (2 syns) quark with strawberries for dipping - lurrrvley!!
Am just going to check back on the day before I total, cuz I feel like I'm forgetting something...

Edit; yep, forgot the bite of Babybel 1 syn and also... I bought Choc Shot today, and didn't use it for anything but opened it so I could have a taste on my finger... Then I repeated said 'taste on my finger' about five times, so I'm going to count that as another 1 syn. I know others have ix'nayed it in the past, but I thought it was good! Of course it didn't taste like Galaxy or Lindt, but I don't think that's what they were aiming for - it just tastes like a lovely dark chocolate syrup. Can't wait to have it on pancakes or oat cookies, or, Ooh! I should have had it with my strawbs tonight! Ah well, next time...
Right, I think I still need my HexA and B so I might check out the cereal cupboard a little closer to bedtime...

Attachments

• 1421699412072.jpg
    1421699412072.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Forgot to total, but ended up OK and on plan for the day, will update tomoz. G'night all x

EDIT!

Totals;
Exercise- housework, school run, playgroup, errands
Water - 500ml
HexA - 2 x orig Babybel, Hex B 3 x Mediterranean ryvita
Syns-9

Last edited:
Back