Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Um, confession time, peeps. Ended up having about three glasses of wine last night... and then got into the chocolate. :(

Awww chick firstly well done for confessing! Next... Did you enjoy it? Could you pull syns back before Thursday? Back on track today? It's all good... We all do it x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks, Punk Star, yes right back on it today - even last night, as soon as I realised I was about to eat everything in the kitchen, I made myself a cup of Sleepytime and got my butt up to bed.
I had wine and pigged out on Thursday too, so I hope I haven't completely sabotaged myself here. :banghead:
I did enjoy it, I always do! But it's what got me to the weight I am now, so I really should be saving it for special occasions only, rather than just a relaxing Sunday night!

Soooo will try and restrict my syns this week to make up for it. I figure I had about 30-35 last night. :eek: That sounds awful!

Today have had coffee, 2 x ryvita, pulled pork (that stuff is lasting forever!), an apple and a toffee mullerlight.
Doing fish pie for tea, not done one SW style before, so need to look into that.

Fish pie turned out to be really yummy! Wasn't exactly a traditional fish pie tho, not very saucy.

Attachments

• 1423525767562.jpg
    1423525767562.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 44
Oops, wasn't finished!
Had coffee with a splash of milk this afternoon, 1/2 syn, sparkle juice, fish pie topped with grated light Babybel, 1/2 syn, apple pie mullerlight, 1 syn, and a nibble of the boys uneaten dessert, 1 syn.

Totals,
Exercise, walking to do errands, gym
Water, about 1 litre
HexA, Babybel, HexB, ryvita
Syns, 3

Now? Sleepytime tea and bed!

G'night all! x

Breakfast, cold SW quiche and fruit, coffee and mullerlight at some point this morning

Attachments

• 1423562952888.jpg
    1423562952888.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 56
Oh, have also had chicken spaghetti for lunch, coffee, sliced ham.
Need to catch up with some superfrees!

Nibbly! Just scraped out a jar of peanut butter to clear room in the cupboard (honest!) - was less than a tsp tho, so counting 1.5 syns.
Going to have my healthy extras - light cow cheese with celery sticks, and prob some ryvita...

Just realised I forgot to have supper tonight. (HUH?) Not quite sure how that happened... I think I was just busy with the kids. I nibbled on stuff they were having, so I had a few steamed carrots and SW chips, but was going to make myself a nice big Chefs Salad after they went to bed - and then didn't, as little dude needed extra settling, and then I flopped on the couch with a headache. So all I ended up having was a glass of blackberry and elderberry sparkling water (aka sparkle juice!) instead.

Hm. No wonder I was so munchy before coming up to bed.
This headache is stopping me from thinking really clearly, and I hate that!

Hopefully a good nights sleep will clear it up before heading into the office tomoz :eek:P

Totals;
Exercise; school run, errands
Water; about 750mls
HexA, light cow cheeses x5; HexB, black pepper ryvita x 3
Syns; 5, including the banoffee mullerlight I forgot to mention...

Soooo not too shabby. Could really have done with more fruit and veg, but didn't have time to prep much.
Night, all!
x

Good evening, dear diary...
Today's foodage;

B - banana, coffee
S - strawberries, grapes, Alpen light (1/2 HexB)
L - SW quiche and spinach, mullerlight
S -coffee, options hazelnut (2 syns), 3 x quality street chocs, thanks to the rubbish customer that called me a stuck up cow - big jerk! (7.5 syns) , another Alpen light, chocolate and fudge this time! (1/2 HexB)
D - cottage cheese, bite of toast (1/2 syn), chicken spaghetti, meringue (3 syns), pina colada mullerlight, strawberries

Yes, was a totally crap day at work, apologies to anyone that considers crap to be a vulgar swear word, it's just the best way to describe work today... Massive headache kicked in around 11am and just never went away. Customers were brutal today, and for whatever reason, I really struggled to not be affected by their anger and their words. All I wanted was to go home and drink wine.
BUT, I didn't. Thank flip, it was yoga night. So I went, and it was almost like the class had been specifically designed for me - it was exactly what I needed! My instructor gave us poses and a routine to alleviate tension headaches, and to help deal with anxiety... It was awesome.
So came home and had dinner instead - heading up to bed shortly. Weighing in tomorrow, and I think I will be lucky if I Sts; have been doing my best not to bish it up after failing last Thursday and Sunday.

...anyway, blah. Going to find a HexA, and grab my Sleepytime tea... Will check diaries in a bit!

Sorry to hear your work was so crap! (Yea, sometimes crap is the best word!) But glad the yoga helped and stopped you turning to the wine! Its weigh in for me today too, and like you I think I'll be lucky to sts...weighed myself the other evening (wrong time of day) and was up 4lb :cries:

Well done on not hitting the wine...or the customers :p

Hahaha, totally! If only I could have reached down through that phone...

It was a half pound loss for me this morning, hurrah and huzzah. Still heading in the right direction!

Like you, Jellybean, I'm dreading having to restrain myself thru Vally Day, and Pancake Day... Will have to do some more syn juggling and wine-avoiding to keep heading downward, methinks!

Well done on your half a pound! I sts...phew! I'll take that!

I'm gonna flexi syn it and try to stick to minimal syns the other days (under 5 if poss). I've also got 2 kids parties at the weekend, which means buffet and cake :-/

Oh man, I just wrote a great long post and then deleted it accidentally! :doh:

Oookay. Well, um, I weighed in today - already mentioned that, haven't I? I just need to get my food down, I think.

B - coffee, cottage cheese, banana (Have I mentioned here that my two year old now says 'Banana' like a minion? It's hilarious! I should see if I can video him doing it and post it on here, hahaha... ahem. anyway...
S - satsuma, alpen light 1/2 HexB
L - ham and egg salad, more cottage cheese, curried rice salad (est 2 syns), coleslaw (est 1/2 syn)
S - banana mullerlight, taste of sw quiche, bite of beans on toast (1 syn)
D - SW quiche with turkey ham, alpen light 1/2HexB
S - celery with light cow cheese x 5

Totals:

Exercise - walked from work, 45 mins at the gym - treadmill, rowing machine
Water - about 1 litre
Hex A - light cow sheese, HexB, alpen lights
Syns - 3.5 + have just poured small red wine bringing total to 9.5 syns.

Then Sleepytime tea, then bed!

Happy Friday the 13th!
Going out for a lucky pre Valentines dinner tonight - Greek food, my fave! Will try to be good, but not going to try and guess the syns, will just try to be good all next week!

Today had coffee, grapes, strawberries, JP and salad, cuppa tea, Alpen light. Soooo, yeah. Will make sure I have halloumi tonight so I at least get my HexA in :D

Back