Syns 'n Stuff - My Daily Food Diary

Morning all! Thanks for popping in, Bubble, I'm okay!

Yesterday turned into a bit of a disaster, as I didn't have much lunch prepared or time to eat.
I had coffee, banana, water, coffee, mug of soup, coffee, mullerlight, and yet another coffee!
Then went for a drink after work which was a bad idea on an empty stomach! Planned on a JP for supper but that never happened. Three glasses of wine later, I came home and stuffed my face with brioche then went to bed early. I tell ya, sometimes I'm just too cool for school.
:confused:

Way over on syns and didn't get any healthy extras in. Boooo...

So back on plan this morning of course! Plan on loads of water to flush my system. Have had this and a cappuccino mullerlight

Attachments

• 1425124824204.jpg
    1425124824204.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 37
Bonjour, mes amis!
Not as much water as hoped today, but have still had more than usual! After the above, also had; chicken mugshot, water, lady Grey tea with sweetener, Easter
Water, sparkle juice, nibbles of cookie dough with kids (4 syns?), nibble of pizza (another 4 syns?) and one baked cookie (3 syns?), then salmon, rice and veggies for supper. HexA, bite of cheese and 3 x light cow cheese, HexB will count the oats in the cookies, if that's okay.
I know I wasn't as on plan today as I wanted to be but was busy with the kiddos!
Will try again tomoz. Tea time!

Hi diary, attaching a pic of last night's supper as I forgot last night. So far today have had coffee, water, handful of kids cereal (2syns) , tomato mugshot, rice and veggies with some Asda tinned bolognaise - which turns out to be 7 syns per can! I had about 1/3 of the can, so am counting 3 syns for that. Chicken and veggies for tea tonight!

Attachments

• 1425215899411.jpg
    1425215899411.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 39
Hi Hun... What's sparkle juice? It sounds lovely x

Hi Girlinblue! I love my Sparkle Juice!! That's what my kids call it, so I've adopted it. It's easier than struggling through "sparkling blackberry and elderflower flavoured water from asda/tesco, etc" everytime. It's just store brand, fruit flavoured, sparkling water - they come in loads of different flavours. They're usually packaged in blue-ish bottles and are syn-free whenever I've looked them up. I think I've mentioned before I keep my wine rack stocked up with them and usually mix them with water as I don't like things that are TOO sparkly. Well, not drinks anyway, hahaha!
Todays sparkle juice was strawberry and vanilla, which is one of my faves... tastes like cream soda. I've got a pineapple and coconut one to look forward to over the next week!
I had a yummy tea of chicken, tates, steamed broc and carrots - skipped the gravy at first, but then had a dribble just to see what it tasted like, so 1 syn there. I also hit the cookies again because OMG I AM SO WEAK WHEN IT COMES TO COOKIES AND BISCUITS:cry: so lord knows how many syns there (let's say 10??), but I've been good otherwise!

We have loads of fruit and veg in the house now after a mini shop today, so no excuses, back on it proper!:fingerscrossed:

Todays totals:

Exercise - erm. no.
Water - about 750ml
Hex A - light cow cheese, HexB - alpen lights
Syns - 16 - ish

I've got the urge to spring clean and declutter, but am really struggling to find a good chunk of time to do it... today felt like I was babysitting and keeping the kids happy while hubby rushed around and got loads of stuff done - but I really need to get my butt in gear. Might go and read a bit of Flylady stuff for inspiration. Heading to bed - will check in to everybody's diaries from there.
Then it's off to the land of Zs... :zz:

Brunch! Poached egg, spinach, sainsburys ravioli. Also teaching my wee boy the ancient art of crumbling crackers into tomato soup!

Attachments

• 1425296997588.jpg
    1425296997588.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 42
Evening all! Feeling very perturbed and angry at the mo, so trying to calm myself before heading into the kitchen where there are cookies and wine and cheese and lots of other things that will make me feel happy for a moment or two...
Arrrrgh! Why why WHY do kids have to be so lippy! And so... so pushy with boundaries, etc etc?? My wee girl is 6 going on 17 and is absolutely doing my nut in! I'm usually quite good at "not playing the game" but she really got to me tonight! :(

Um. So foodwise, okay today, despite a change of plans...

After lunch I had yummy white choc quark (2syns) with with blueberries and a cup of tea. Then later, coffee with a splash of my HexA milk.

Planned on chicken spaghetti for supper, but the kids soft taco supper looked so yummy, I had some of theirs!
Used my HexB with the BFree wrap, and the beef and bean mixture was synfree, ff yog, spinach and then 25g grated cheddar, so that will be my HexA and will count 1/2 syn for the milk in my coffee.

Hmm, I feel like I'm forgetting something I ate today... I will ponder, then come back.

Attachments

• 1425328496242.jpg
    1425328496242.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 1425328510820.jpg
    1425328510820.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 1425328523237.jpg
    1425328523237.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 36
Oh lord, that wrap looks heavenly!

Oh dear kids will be kids. Im getting the 11 year old hormonal strops at mo... aaaargh... i know exactly what you mean. Be strong mate be very strong. Hugs. X

Good evening diary!
I really should be at the gym tonight, but am bushed and still have loads of stuff to do! I haven't even totalled for yesterday... I will have to add a few syns :( I had three black pepper ryvitas, each with a light cow cheese and some Bovril. Now, I know to some, that might sound gross, but to me it's a yummy snack - however, I had already used up my healthy extras, so it cost me 9 syns!! What, no biggie, you say? I had enough syns left, you say? I should have, but no, because I also had two hot whiskey drinks yesterday evening! And I have to be honest on here (otherwise, what's the point in posting, right?) - they weren't measured shots, soooo probably about 4 syns each.

So yesterday summed up;

Exercise- walking, errands, playing with the kids
Water - can't remember, tbh
HexA, 25g cheddar. Hex B, BFree wrap
Syns, 17.5

On a more positive note, I've been pretty good today, other than not going to the gym! I haven't sat down to eat ANY of my food today, was just too busy. Here's how I did;
B- coffee, water, tea, pineapple
S - a few slices of ham, more pineapple, the boys uneaten cheesestring (3 syns)
L- chicken mugshot, apple, tea
S-carrot
D- chicken spaghetti and veggies (pictured)

Not sure how to complete my HexA and Bs tonight, but I have a few options. :)

Attachments

• 1425414901218.jpg
    1425414901218.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 38
Moonbeam, at least you know when you've mucked up and how to rectify it! Far more important than being a saint 99.9% of the time- let's face it who is!!! Sound like you're right back on track! X

So my snack last night was another yummy wrap- BFree (HexB) wrap with quark, sliced ham and spinach. Then had the rest of my milk in a hot butterscotch Options, HexA and 3 syns. (or is options only 2? Can't remember-brainfart!)

Totals;
Exercise - school run, errands... I'm slacking, I know!!
Water- about 1.5 l
HexA and B - wrap and milk
Syns- 6

Today have had coffee, water, fruit, mugshot and now lunch-spinach salad, chicken spag, mullerlight.
Cup of tea and apple for snack this avo!

Attachments

• 1425473875202.jpg
    1425473875202.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 43
Options is 2 syns my love :)

Thank you, Jellybean! So only 5 syns yesterday then, hurrah!

Was super munchy when I got home from work today, and really wanted chocolate after a stressy day, but didn't do too much damage. Had a light cow cheese, and about a tbsp of quark with a tsp of options, will count 1 syn. Then JP with two more light cheeses, beans and mixed veggies on the side. Forgot to take a pic as I only remembered after I nommed it all down. Doing some yoga from a DVD tonight as class not on, and I'm thinking I might do those hex b cookies later for a treat.

Hello my darlings... I've missed you, NOM NOM!

Attachments

• 1425505289155.jpg
    1425505289155.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 42
Back