T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

I had to usher for a book launch last night - which was much more of a workshop. It was a talk from Patrick Holford - Google him and you'll see why it made me so angry!

Not long up today - felt absolutely exhausted this morning. Want to get a bit more report work sorted, then hopefully catching up with a friend later, then heading off to WI.

B - I will make baked oatmeal.... but I need to go to the shop first and get yogurt!

L - soup

D - tuna pasta (HEXA of cheese)

Hmm I've had a bit of a read of his website- I hate it when people are so hypocritical to say 'diets are fads, they don't work' then go on to a propose a new diet!
Not to mention the dubious studies he claims support his theory. I can't help but be wary of all the pills too..
I was going to do the health check out of curiosity but don't want to give out all my details.
Was he very pushy with it?
Hope you're having a good day. Good luck for WI!

How exciting! Sainsbury's have Baking Buddy canned pumpkin in stock. It's literally just pumpkin, so fine on plan. Now to decide what to make with it....
Look forward to hearing what you do with the canned pumpkin.

Good luck with weigh in :) hope that all is ok!!
I'm not a fan of those pretentious idiots either, they wind me right up!!

Ruth
X

Well, my friend wanted to catch up - I said I would have a couple of pints, but then switch to soft drinks, which didn't happen! We got to pint number 5, and I decided that I was probably a bit too tipsy to read off everyone's weights...

Quiet, chilled out day today, for me! And it may well be a little off plan! We're going to see my OH's parents this weekend, so it won't be on plan either. Let's hope that I missed out on a fab loss this week, and it won't show a big gain next week.

Lovely weekend - just home now. Walked a long way today, around Birmingham - but I don't think it will undo food naughties! Just going to be 100% on plan from tomorrow morning.

Glad you had a lovely time!! All that matters is that you enjoyed it and you can flexible syn it :)
The walking will have helped lots too!!

Ruth
X

Back