• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Torn_Tranquility

Gold Member
S: 16st2.0lb C: 12st9.0lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 3st7lb(21.68%)
Thank both. Feeling so much better today. I got some work done yesterday, and back at uni again today. Going to do a few hours work, then see how I am. Planning to take tomorrow off. We were going to meet some friends for lunch, but will have to see how I am. Have eaten a banana and some Quorn chicken this morning and all good so far. I think the stress of deadline isn't helping!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Elanor

Gold Member
S: 19st9lb C: 19st5lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 48 Loss: 0st4lb(1.45%)
Hi, hope you are feeling a bit better today, and that you were able to enjoy a day off xx

Torn_Tranquility

Gold Member
S: 16st2.0lb C: 12st9.0lb G: 9st2lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 3st7lb(21.68%)
After two weeks of not weighing, I got on the scales at group this morning, and I've maintained. I'm happy with that, considering being ill and the stress of finishing my dissertation. I'm not worrying about plan between now and hand in on Tuesday. I need whatever it takes to keep me going at the moment!

Elanor

Gold Member
S: 19st9lb C: 19st5lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 48 Loss: 0st4lb(1.45%)
Well done on the maintain! With everything going on there is nothing wrong with that. Like you say, do what you need to do to keep going! Plenty of time afterwards for getting back on plan x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st10lb G: 10st5lb Loss: 1st6lb(7.87%)
After two weeks of not weighing, I got on the scales at group this morning, and I've maintained. I'm happy with that, considering being ill and the stress of finishing my dissertation. I'm not worrying about plan between now and hand in on Tuesday. I need whatever it takes to keep me going at the moment!
Well done TT:0clapper:

I hope you are feeling better.

First things, first:)