T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

It was deafening in the pub! Really great atmosphere.

So, after getting my glasses and popping into the Works, I was hungry!

L - toast (HEXB) with Laughing Cow light triangles (HEXA) and marmite. One slice with quorn and one with some hot smoked salmon. Carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. Quorn ham slices rolled up with cottage cheese and an apple. Yummy!

D - is going to be river cobbler with loads of roast veg. Need to work out the syns for the sauce.

Went for the 11 syn option yesterday! The white chocolate and cinnamon protein bar was lush!

B - banana and blueberries with fat free natural yogurt.

Don't know what's going to be on the agenda food wise today, as off for our bridesmaid day. I think we're making save the date cards (this wedding isn't until June next year!?) and doing some crafty bits. I'm sure it will involve snacky things, so will just do my best to avoid/limit what I eat.

D- planning to do LM sausages and crushed new potatoes.

Sounds like you made good choices today :) Hope you had a good day :)

Got a new slow cooker recipe book and just picked up three novels for a fiver as well. I read loads, so the cheaper the better for me!

Meh Monday. The sun has just come out now, but it was bitter this morning in all the fog! Battling my anxiety a bit today, which is horrible, because I hate starting the week feeling like it's going to be a struggle. It doesn't help that my direct manager has today off as well, so my normal support structure isn't in place.

B - blueberries, banana and rapsberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - jacket potato with cottage cheese. Cherries and apple. Free vanilla yogurt.

S - for throughout the day; carrot sticks, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes with a mini tub of phili (half HEXA). An apple.

S- 2 slices of w/m toast when I get home (HEXB) with the other tub of phili to complete my HEXA.

D - quorn spag bol, but with courgette noodles to keep the carbs down and speed up! I may do half and half with pasta, not sure yet.

Will work syns in during the day; I imagine it will just be an alpro tonight!

I hope today goes OK for you - I don't know whether you're on any meds for it but I wonder if you should maybe poop into your GP if it's all ramping up?

ETA - POOP?! I obviously meant pop but HAHAHAHA! Thought it might give you a smile!

I think the fact that you're dipping quite often means you need a tweak. I know it's crap but it'll be better in the long run.

Well, didn't manage to get to the docs last night... cheers then, buses! To add insult to injury, the bus was 15 minutes late this morning AND the driver felt the need to act as if that was our fault as passengers.

B - banana, blueberries and rapsberries with fat free natural yogurt.

L - left over spag bol (it's mostly bol, as I didn't cook a lot of spag!) Cherries and apple. Free vanilla yogurt.

D - OH is doing tuna veg pasta again - which I'll have my HEXA of cheese with.

S - carrots, sugar snaps and cherry tomatoes. W/M bread sandwich (HEXB) with laughing cow light triagles x 3 (4.5 syns) and marmite.

Hope you get an appointment with your doctor soon hun. Food looking lovely as usual x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hope you get to see a doc soon x
Blimming public transport!
Glad I don't need buses too often, mind you, trains can be a pain too, on the odd occasion I've used them!

Haven't thought of mixing courgette spaghetti with normal.., good idea :)

It was lovely! It bulked up nicely, whilst still adding loads of super free. Hardly used 2 portions of spaghetti to make 4 meals.

I won't get in there this evening; but shall try docs again tomorrow. Could always phone them I 'spose. Although the trial bridesmaid dress has arrived.. so need to fit that in at some point this week too!

shall try that def somewhen :)
If your docs are like mine it takes forever to get an answer on the phone!
ooh, nice, what colour is the bridesmaid dress going to be? :)

link says listing has been removed:(.....jade green sounds lovely though! :)
And LOL about your OH ! :D....he's just not as imaginative as you, and if he thinks you like something he will keep making you it ,just to please :D

Back