T_T's (hopefully!) dimishing returns!

Didn't manage to get any other syns in, but I was well over yesterday, so I'm not going to have anything just to get today's up.

LOVE my new hair. Just hope my sister's happy with the colour for the wedding.

Meeting up with one of the ladies I'm doing Trailwalker with tomorrow morning, for a coffee. Then off to uni. I'm not riding tomorrow, but I might go up to the yard in the afternoon, because one of my friends is riding. And it will give me a bit of a work break as well.

Already excited about dinner tomorrow, we're going to have hash brown pizzas!

Very quiet on here at the moment! Hope everyone's OK. Working a late today 5-10. Always difficult to know what and when to eat! I'm going to uni first to get some work done I think.

B - (Hexb) Porridge with pumpkin, pear and Peanut Hottue (2)

L - salad and roast veg. I'll pick up some hard boiled eggs at uni as well I think.

D - veggie burgers (1) with new potatoes and veg (0.5 for oil)

Will add more syns in during the day and have some cheese for my HEXA.

It is quiet! I hope everyone is ok too- my own diary is a bit dormant as my food is still a bit all over.
Hope the quavers solved the cramp! It's the worst but a bit of salt usually helps it.
How did work go? I hate working over meal times too. I've got a shift over lunchtime on Saturday and it's going to be awkward not being able to snack when I need to!

Wellies purchased - not ideal for long, long walks, but they will do to keep me tootsies dry tomorrow!
Had 40g of cheese for my HEXA.

Mushy pea curry is on the go - I am slightly dubious, but I've heard only good things. I'm being lazy, and having it with microwave rice. I figure I don't want syns on anything else, and I ought to have some! SO that's 3.5 syns for the full pouch of egg fried rice. We'll say 0.5 for oil, although I imagine it will be less.

Total syns for the day: 7.

Tomorrow is training walk no. 1 and a chance to meet the other two team members (or at least one of them!) We're heading off at 9.30, so I will be getting a bus to the starting point about 9. I think the other's are planning to get food afterwards, but I'll have to give that a miss (so broke!)

Then in the afternoon, not sure if we're heading to the pub for the rugby, or watching at home. Sunday, we will be watching the England game in the pub, and we will be having Sunday lunch!

Well done on the fab loss!
Hope you had a good weekend- food looks lovely as per usual!

Ruth
X

Thanks both! Training walk was good - pretty much 20k, although most of it was on roads, so not great terrain training. Wellies were fine, but I will be getting fitted for boots ASAP.

Food hasn't been great - yesterday was rugby, so roast dinner and too many ciders. Then this evening out for a friends birthday. Back on it tomorrow.

The mushy pea curry is OK - I prefer a more traditional Indian style curry, personally.

Sorry, super busy at the moment and not much time to catch up. Food has been up and down... we will just see what the scales say tonight!

Hope all is ok- hate that busy feeling!
Good luck for tonight too!

Ruth
X

Sorry - a bit all over the place at the moment. Sisters wedding on Saturday. Busy planning training walks. And trying to balance dissertation writing too. Starting to feel the pressure a lot now! I haven't been at all organised food-wise, so not totally on plan. To be honest, at the moment I'm not worrying too much about it. I have to leave early for London on Friday morning, so think I might go to Thursday morning WI instead of evening. Just gives me more time to get ready and have an early night.

Back