Taking the plunge!

this is my last week hun OH is doing his nut loool!!!

Morning, Lumps not heard from you hope your ok honey xxxx

hey hunny! ive been around but trying to focus myself on my new juddd routine! went a bit mad over the weekend and am back on track now! joined the gym last night and am doing zumba tonight so looking forward to getting more active, need it now! how are you doing?? did u finish your CD fortnight? hope you're doing ok! xxx

oooo whats your new judd routine? Sounds like you excited and looking forward to it babe and good luck!! I managed two weeks at CD and didnt really loose that much about 6 lbs off it now and just having a think at the moment as I really dont know and its confused!"

6 lbs is great hun! thing is when ur nearer to goal, you wont get that massive whoosh when u first did CD so to lose almost half a stone in 2 weeks at this point is fab! its given u a kickstart anyway :) my juddd routine is basically upping the cals on my DDs and lowered them on my ups by a small amount. i know the swing difference wont be that big but its still calorie shifting and something ill manage better. im doing 1600-1700 on the ups and around 700 on the downs, couldnt stick to 500, it was far too low and i was struggling so this way my average is still low and im learning how to make the most of my calories and still allow myself some little treats as well :) xx

ooo thats sounds like a good plan hun so your having what on average?

Im going for about 800/1000 a day during the week and trying to have one main meal in the evening xxx

I am sure he says somewhere about at least a 1000 cal swing so that should be a big enough swing lumps x

ooo brill thanks for that jo, thats fab then as i still want the benefits of juddd, just need to allow myself those extra cals on the downs to stop myself from caving in and binging! i think on average it works out at 1200-1300 depending on how many ups or downs i have over the space of a week.

missie, sounds like a good plan but make sure you get all the vitamins, etc you need hun :) xx

yeah this is my only worry!!!

mORNING!!

morning everyone!! how are you all doing? my mother is starting back on CD week after next so Im going to ask her to get me a week's worth of shakes and I might do it for a week again when ive got no meals or nights out planned just to shed some extra lbs! im just calories counting so far this week, did 1200 the past 2 days and will start my new juddd routine of 1600cals ups and 700 cals downs on friday. going to zumba and the gym tonight for around an hour or so, really need to push back into the exercise regime now too. will keep you updated on my progress girlies! xx

lumpyandbumpy said:
morning everyone!! how are you all doing? my mother is starting back on CD week after next so Im going to ask her to get me a week's worth of shakes and I might do it for a week again when ive got no meals or nights out planned just to shed some extra lbs! im just calories counting so far this week, did 1200 the past 2 days and will start my new juddd routine of 1600cals ups and 700 cals downs on friday. going to zumba and the gym tonight for around an hour or so, really need to push back into the exercise regime now too. will keep you updated on my progress girlies! xx

Hey chick how's things cxxxx I'm trying to calorie count how urs going x

im not doing great hun :( really struggling, i think the key is following a plan properly. last week i was good in the week, stayed at 1000 cals then on the wkend went a bit higher, had a meal out on sat then drinks in the night, reigned it in yesterday but weighed this morn and am back up at 9st 7lbs. its ridiculous but i think the problem is maybe this up and down its showing massive gains when i go over and long term i dont think i can maintain that plan. ive looked into joining a slimming club by me, its called slimtone and they follow a plan of 1200 cals per day but give you recipes to help you stay within the limit. it basically splits the cals allowance into 3 main meals plus a snack and fruit and dairy allowance and has a list of free veg you can have. i know that this'll work as this is what i was doing on juddd mainly and theres also no stopping me from doing it myself but i think i do need to attend a class to stick to it. at least spending the money to attend a group wont be spent on a naughty takeaway then!

how are you doing with the calorie counting hun? xx

well think i lost a pound last week but im away all weekend this week so it will mostly be eating and drinking again!!! I cant seem to sort my life out!!! Had a huge chinese also last night x

me too hun im in the same boat. think the only thing that kept me focused when i did cd was seeing the numbers on the scales every week, this is why i think i need support of a group or consultant and not just go it alone. even though its extra money for something i already know, at least if im spending on something beneficial, it'll spur me on to stick to it. i cant go back to cd now, i think i'll end up putting on after a quick fix again so at least if i join a slimming club i can hopefully pull it back before i let the weight creep back on. its just so hard to do :(

yeah i know what you mean. I did slimming world and weight watchers and neither worked for me tho!! Your group sounds much better they dont have anything like that near me. Im STARVING today and had an omelette with spinach just now and just made me feel more hungry!

yeah i know what you mean. I did slimming world and weight watchers and neither worked for me tho!! Your group sounds much better they dont have anything like that near me. Im STARVING today and had an omelette with spinach just now and just made me feel more hungry!

maybe you could start your own little group with friends/family/friends of friends?? i think for me its more to do with the weighing in than following a strict plan because although WW was too restrictive for me as the points were too low, i was tempted to rejoin and follow cal counting on my own just so i could weigh in every week somewhere. when i know ive got to go and face the scales im much better than when im just doing something on my own. i really dont want to undo all my hard work so i have to join a group to motivate myself xx

lumpyandbumpy said:
maybe you could start your own little group with friends/family/friends of friends?? i think for me its more to do with the weighing in than following a strict plan because although WW was too restrictive for me as the points were too low, i was tempted to rejoin and follow cal counting on my own just so i could weigh in every week somewhere. when i know ive got to go and face the scales im much better than when im just doing something on my own. i really dont want to undo all my hard work so i have to join a group to motivate myself xx

Yh know what u mean just wish I had people that wanna loose weight around me lol but they either arnt bothered or skinny lol.....lucky sods x

Back