Tales of a Synner - time to track and take action!

Oh God... I hope they come in time...xx
Bloody furious. On the Littlewoods website it says order til 8pm on Dec 19th for Xmas delivery - 4 of my things have never even been sent yet - and I ordered Dec 7th. I got the rest of my stuff from Smyths so I didn't have to drive to Galway (my car needs the head gasket skimming and valve fixing - so not doing unecessary trips til I can get it done) - ordered Tuesday and it came this morning and I could have had the other stuff off them as well. Looks like will have to make the trip now as Smyths can't guarantee Xmas delivery now ....
bah. Humbug.

Bloody furious. On the Littlewoods website it says order til 8pm on Dec 19th for Xmas delivery - 4 of my things have never even been sent yet - and I ordered Dec 7th. I got the rest of my stuff from Smyths so I didn't have to drive to Galway (my car needs the head gasket skimming and valve fixing - so not doing unecessary trips til I can get it done) - ordered Tuesday and it came this morning and I could have had the other stuff off them as well. Looks like will have to make the trip now as Smyths can't guarantee Xmas delivery now ....
bah. Humbug.

Bugger! I hope you get things sorted... Have a lovely Christmas...xx

Thank you so much for the beautiful handmade card! It was such a lovely surprise... Xx
Doh - it dawned me after I posted it that I got the sentiment wrong .... it was meant to be "winter" .... but glad you liked it.

Went onto my SW online today and my sub ran out yesterday. Ooops - thought it had another month to go. Debating whether to go to buy a countdown and go to group in town for a while - see if it makes me up my game any. There's a Thurs class at 5.30 pm, I could bring the kids .... maybe see how much damage I do over Christmas and then decide - going away Dec 31st til the 7th, so no point in joining either until then.

Happy New Year! Have a great time while you are away!

I am back - shamefacedly bursting out of my jeans and feel like cr*p but what the hell, just have to get on with it and back on track. Think lots of wine, fried donuts in Brighton pier, belly pork with real crackling, beer - lots of lovely cold beer, toast (! I didn't even enjoy it just kept being cooked breakfast and it seemed peevish not to eat it), birthday cake - twice and then mulitply it over 2 weeks and you get the gist of things.
It's done nothing but rain, so have booked an induction at the local gym and borrowing the money from the credit union to pay for it. Hope to get back to Dec 24th by Jan 31st !

I am back - shamefacedly bursting out of my jeans and feel like cr*p but what the hell, just have to get on with it and back on track. Think lots of wine, fried donuts in Brighton pier, belly pork with real crackling, beer - lots of lovely cold beer, toast (! I didn't even enjoy it just kept being cooked breakfast and it seemed peevish not to eat it), birthday cake - twice and then mulitply it over 2 weeks and you get the gist of things.
It's done nothing but rain, so have booked an induction at the local gym and borrowing the money from the credit union to pay for it. Hope to get back to Dec 24th by Jan 31st !

You'll do it now your back... You can keep me in check now... X

Heads gasket needed fixing on my car so logically all would be well if I ate bread, potatoes and shortbread by the half ton .... of course, I did that and my car magically repaired itself ....
So I am now going to be chasing your tail Chelle - as 10 stone 10 is my next magic number - watch out here I come, slowly and sweatily no doubt but I will catch you!

First Day back properly on track - Breakfast - porridge with 3 strawberries. Lunch - homemade chicken and veg soup. Snack - banana. Dinner vegetable curry with cauliflower rice.
4 cups tea using fat free milk.
Confess - a sausage committed suicide by leaping down my oesaphagus.
Water - about 1.5 litre so far.
A friend of mine wants to start SW but not go to class - she's signing up to the gym as well. So we are doing a winner takes all challenge. SW costs €9 a week plus joining, so we are going to put €4 each in every week instead until Easter with a target weight of 20lb off. If we both do it then we split the cash, if one fails the other gets the money.

Heads gasket needed fixing on my car so logically all would be well if I ate bread, potatoes and shortbread by the half ton .... of course, I did that and my car magically repaired itself ....
So I am now going to be chasing your tail Chelle - as 10 stone 10 is my next magic number - watch out here I come, slowly and sweatily no doubt but I will catch you!

First Day back properly on track - Breakfast - porridge with 3 strawberries. Lunch - homemade chicken and veg soup. Snack - banana. Dinner vegetable curry with cauliflower rice.
4 cups tea using fat free milk.
Confess - a sausage committed suicide by leaping down my oesaphagus.
Water - about 1.5 litre so far.
A friend of mine wants to start SW but not go to class - she's signing up to the gym as well. So we are doing a winner takes all challenge. SW costs EUR9 a week plus joining, so we are going to put EUR4 each in every week instead until Easter with a target weight of 20lb off. If we both do it then we split the cash, if one fails the other gets the money.

Now that sounds like a great idea... And I expect you to catch me up Mrs... X

That sounds very fun...and motivating!
24 hours before torture chamber - I mean gym induction. Got lazy ass out for 45 min walk/jog thing and had a good lowish carb brunch of smoked bacon, butternut squash, spinach and tomato.
I'll find out how much damage I did when get on the scale tomorrow but there was definitely more wobble than December. :cry:Let's see if the prospect of some cold hard cash can motivate me.

24 hours before torture chamber - I mean gym induction. Got lazy ass out for 45 min walk/jog thing and had a good lowish carb brunch of smoked bacon, butternut squash, spinach and tomato.
I'll find out how much damage I did when get on the scale tomorrow but there was definitely more wobble than December. :cry:Let's see if the prospect of some cold hard cash can motivate me.

It should do...plan what you are going to spend it on... That's usually a good way of prodding you on... I gave up buying lunch at work and saved up what I would've spent... Bought some expensive foundation that I normally couldn't afford with the proceeds, and it made me get my lazy ass in the kitchen to make my packing up...xx

Afternoon eats of a banana and an apple. And tea with real tea leaves and fat free milk - I was given real tea and a strainer for Xmas and while getting rid of the leaves is a pain, I love tea from a real tea pot and now need a tea cosy.
Dinner - mince and veg chilli (1/3 meat 2/3 veg) with spinach.
12 almonds and another pot of tea.
Feel really, really fat - since had Mirena put in am a bit all over the place, not sure if it's PMT bloating or just fat :rolleyes:. Face the scales tomorrow and just going forward. On a plus note tried on some great tartan trousers in top shop but the 14 too big in waist - so had to put them back as had no 12's, thought I'd find them on the website but they've sold out and suprisingly non to be had on E-Bay either. So trouserless but happy in an odd way.

Afternoon eats of a banana and an apple. And tea with real tea leaves and fat free milk - I was given real tea and a strainer for Xmas and while getting rid of the leaves is a pain, I love tea from a real tea pot and now need a tea cosy.
Dinner - mince and veg chilli (1/3 meat 2/3 veg) with spinach.
12 almonds and another pot of tea.
Feel really, really fat - since had Mirena put in am a bit all over the place, not sure if it's PMT bloating or just fat :rolleyes:. Face the scales tomorrow and just going forward. On a plus note tried on some great tartan trousers in top shop but the 14 too big in waist - so had to put them back as had no 12's, thought I'd find them on the website but they've sold out and suprisingly non to be had on E-Bay either. So trouserless but happy in an odd way.

I been given some 'real' tea too... Sending Kev out to buy a strainer tomorrow, I have a cute two cup teapot in a dark gothy purple... I love it... I have had to stop having coffee, its one of my diverticulitis triggers, so am becoming a tea snob... Had a lovely rhubarb and cream one today...
Do you think its the implant that has caused the bloat? You could try cider apple vinegar I am having some in hot water every day and that's not only flushing me out but helping my bloat... Worth a try...xx

Back