Tamzy's food diary

Morning Tamzy - lovely pics - and what's this about creamy cabbage? I went back a few pages but couldn't find it - if you have the patience, do please re-post :)

Also - re flaxseed - all brands vary wildly in carb content. I buy Flex Flax online (One Click Pharmacy, places like that), it's about £4 for a bag, is already milled and - wait for it - is zero carbs! or so they claim, it's to do with the milling processing.

So i make a flaxseed loaf from this foccaccia recipe and it lasts the week :)

http://www.minimins.com/atkins-diet-diaries/259571-maddies-induction-diary-2.html#post4718904
this recipe is looking lush x

I HAD TO TAKE A PIC OF MY LUSH DESSERT LOL. coconut and chocolate cream cheese biscuits. plz ignore my neices pepper pig plate lol

Attachments

• coconut and choco cream cheese.jpg
    coconut and choco cream cheese.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 27
Ooo yum! You've defo cracked the mim thing better than me! Biscuits too . . . Amazing!
Xxxx

P.s love the plate ;) xxx

lol i think i'm becoming obsessed with the MIM... i'm always thinking about the next time i'll eat them, my experiments has been going well since my 1st try. lol loving the pepper pig plate aswell

got a piccie of what i wore last night! think ive found new confidence even though i hate my thighs so much with a passion!!

Attachments

• nightout.jpg
    nightout.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 29
Awww you look gorgeous hun! Dunno what your talking about with your legs!! They look lovely! Was meant to say on your other thread where you posted your pics you seem to be lucky because you look really toned! . . . Jealous!!! Xxxx

aww thanks hun... we r gonna be skinnies in no time on this lush eatin plan. i really dont no how i became toned lol as i havent been in the gym in months. i'm 3 stones slimmer but i still feel the same sometimes!! do you no that feeling? its not a good one. i was actually looking at some fat photos of myself and wanted to cry lol. i even had this jumper that i used to wear and thought it was really nice on me when in actual fact it was tight lol... wore it 2 days ago and i had room space and this time for sure i knew that it looked good. i really need to look in the mirror and notice the hard work that ive done.

Yep I know the exact feeling! Sometimes I think bleurgh what's the point I look no different and feel like a fat slob but then I think actually no I do look different! I feel it on my face straight away! O only have one chin now haha! But my hips are the last thing to go! I stand in the mirror and think if I could just cut this bit off then id be fine! Grrr! But next week I'm back at the gym for defo! Need to get on the weights to proper tone up! Do some running, rowing! I'm on it! I'm gonna go four times a week, two I'll do cardio other two times I'm gonna do toning work and weights and if I can handle a fifth day then that will be toning as well! Because I know cardio obvs is good and helps but I'm not looking to run a marathon so in terms of cardio I think I need to do more weights because I need to tone more than do cardio! So that's my plan!

Xxxxx

i defo no what your talking about! the mirror can be such an idiot at times.

on the positive note seems like youve got it all planned for the gym, some people find it boring but i enjoy working out, only if i had the time, i should be starting soon though as my b day is coming up soon and that size 10 dress wont fit itself lol.

baking up some healthy chocolate cream cheese soufles as i type lol...i managed to get exactly 12 of them and coincidentally ive only got 12 individual trays lol... im looking at them now and ive got a nice rise from them... the kitchen smells heavenly! its weird because in my original recipe i used about 6 eggs and today i used 4 and got the same result. i just hope they freeze well because i'll be having my 1 a day lol.... all low carb! sometimes i have to really remind myself that this is a diet.

Hi Tamzy... Hope you're having a good weekend xx

Hey pudding - thanks for the comment hun, with me being a veggie I do struggle with food varieties, such a gd thing that I like experimenting, if it wasn't for that I woywould have defo failed! How did your MIM turn out? I tried a savoury one for breakfast this morning and added a lot of different spices in and it was gorgeous, tasted better than wholemeal bread.

The savoury ones turned out pretty good! I did them in the oven in a silicon muffin tin and added a little crushed garlic and mixed herbs.

I really admire you doing this as a veggie; going to keep watching your menus as I could do with some inspiration in that department for sure! ;)

alpaca - hey hun, i'm having a great weekend thanks, very relaxed one lol... how are you hun?

pudding - i'm loving the sound of your savoury version, will try that tomorrow with my brekkie and report back to you.:D

ive got a few recipes up my sleeves that im yet to try... hope it turns out good. one of the recipe involved deep fried prawns in batter. i'm going to make the batter with egg yolks and a little dessicated coconut or crushed almonds and chilli flakes. * loving coconut these days * i also want to try monkfish and make a nice roasted pepper sauce to cook with it.

Good morning guys, how are you all today? Jenny I can't wait to try my inventions too lol, just hope I don't mess them up lol

This is for slaj lol.

Brekkie will be - cream cheese scrambled eggs all fried in butter together with spring onions, mushrooms avocado , spicy toast and a kipper at the side. Lol I'm still exited about the MIM and still trying new flavours!

L - panfried fish and egg mayo salad.

D - creamy haaddock with mushroom and leeks with stirfried veggies amd grated chessire cheese on top.

3 litres of water as usual

How are you lovely?

Food looks yummy as always!! Hope your having a good Sunday? Been up to much? Xxxx

hey hun. i feel so lazy today its unreal... me and my bf is sitting in the garden browsing the net enjoying the sun lol. currently deciding if we should stay in or go out, tbh i'd rather stay in:p how are you hun?

Back