Tamzy's food diary

Morning Tamzy, I just commented on your photo's, you look lovely.

Talking about Jamaica, my mate Henry goes back every year for a moth or two, makes me dead jealous, still he brings me back a bottle of the most beautiful rum every time he goes. ;)

aww thanks jim. i love the jamaican rum, my grandad drinks it like water lol, it gets him drunk the minute he smells it. its such a great sunny island you would really enjoy it there.

Hmmm, I thought I'd posted here Tamzy, or did i have a senior moment and post to you on some one elses thread?

i know the feeling T! im feeling so lazy but im going to force myself to go for a run later because i know i will feel better for it afterwards and its a way to start my promise to myself! Run tonight, gym tomo doing weights to get toned (have asked bf to come with me and show me the resistance machines so i dont look like a pleb trying to do it and failing haha) and then weds will go gym and do some cardio - run, bike and rowing. Thursday will do weights. Friday cardio. Sat will do weights! o god i will be sooo tired! haha! but would be amazing if i did that and carried on!!! lets see! if i manage to do half of that then ill be pleased!!

xxxx

CL - you HAVE to try them!! they are lush and amazing with salad for lunch and one day im going to make a bigger one to have for dinner!! :D lush xxxx

ooooo i want some of those!! my tins are rubbish shallow ones! boo! . . . but it means that i can have double of them as they are "small" haha!! xxx

hey Ems, i actually had a good/bad day, the gd part is i met up with friends after work and went shopping!! i'm gonna be bankrupt very soon lol. i watched them eat total junk while i sipped water all day!! on my way home i bought a packet of almonds and ate the lot, i feel so bad about it but its only 10 carbs for the whole lot. just got home absolutely starving so i'm going to have my lunch for dinner instead, i could eat a pig now lol, good thing i pre cooked on saturday or i would probly pass out. on the plus side ive got new clothes haha.

hey CL- jamaica is amazing and the sunshine all yr round makes is worth all the money. and yes those mini quiches are heaven! i make them small because i eat too much of the large ones lol.

hope your both enjoying your day x

Tamzy - try the making things small and putting them on a side plate if you know it's something that you're likely to binge on. For some reason, having a small thing on a small plate fools the mind into thinking that it's more than it is whereas a small thing on a big plate puts you in the psychological mind-frame that you're being short changed.

Evening Tamzy, how's it all going? Been admiring your interesting veggie menus:D

Morning T,

how are you today? xxx

I'm doing thanks katie, trying to be adventurous with my meals, its not easy I tell u. How are you?

Morning EMs, I'm doing good thanks, day off today but still woke up at 8!! What's wrong with me? Lol... Going to have a restful and relaxing day . How are you hunnie?

So this week I'm working on smaller portion sizes and trying to cut down on cheese and cream. So I'm going to use half the amount of what I used to. Wish me goodluck!!
B - spinach and cheese, 1 sausage, 1 fried egg and 4 cherry tomatoes.

L - sardine in pepper, toasted MIM, cherry tomatoes.

D - roasted red bell pepper stuffed with red leicester with brocolli and panfried fish.
3 litres of water as usual.

Hope everyone is ok today x

Attachments

• brekkie.jpg
    brekkie.jpg
    395.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Will share my veggie ideas. Do you eat the lc wraps at all. The lcm also stocks black soya beans. They're very bland but can be spiced up and are only 1 gr carb for 130 grams of beans. I would guess these aren't for induction but I did use them occasionally. Your menus are great!

hey Cl i dont want to sound silly but what is lcm? lol.

ive never tried soya beans before but i love all kinds of beans and i suppose i could try them once in a while and still stay within my 20 carbs per day. ive never seen lc wraps anywhere, i would really enjoy them. does the health store sells them? i was even searching for almond flour lol and no one knew what i was talking about.

hello lovely, ooo lucky day off!! i think a relaxing quiet day for you sounds amazing!! very jealous! im ok thank you, feeling a bit miserable due to the weather being rubbish!! 8! what is wrong with you, get back in bed and watch Jeremey Kyle hehe! brekkie looks yum! im cutting down on cream and cheese too! so using extra strong cheddar so more flavour so need less of it! and if i make a cream sauce im adding water to make it go further rather than add more cream :) xxxx

Back