Tamzy's food diary

I'm good thanks hun! Ha same! But we have decided to stay in ;) after all it's already half 3 . . . No point going out now ! Hehe plus it's Monday tomo boooooooo so I wanna make the most of being lazy! :D xxxxx

decided to make my day time lunch for 3 days so i made some lovely leek, sausage, tomato and cream cheese quiche and it turn out lovely! so my lunch today was changed slightly. i had tuna and egg mayo salad with 3 mini quiches. yummy!!

Attachments

• mini quiche.jpg
    mini quiche.jpg
    446.2 KB · Views: 27
  • lunch.jpg
    lunch.jpg
    365.8 KB · Views: 23
I'm good thanks hun! Ha same! But we have decided to stay in ;) after all it's already half 3 . . . No point going out now ! Hehe plus it's Monday tomo boooooooo so I wanna make the most of being lazy! :D xxxxx
lol enjoy today as long as you can because we cant trust the weather! decided we are staying in lol:p:p not looking forward to work either.:mad:

Oooo quiches look good bbe! I think during the week I might make a bigger one and have it warm with salad for dinner! With some chopped up meatballs inside! Ooooo yum! Lol

Yup make the most of ur Sunday! I have my iPad, five films, my crystal punch flowing ;) and the bf to run around for me hehe! Perfect!!!

Xxxxx

thanks Cl and Ems

haha youve got the day planned well Ems, sounds very good!!

meatballs with the quiche and salad does work as funny as it sounds lol, very filling high protein lunch. ive only ever made a big quiche once and i liked it but i felt like i was slicing up my portions way too big lol so i thought right mini quiche it is then! but they are lovely for dinner.

lool aww bless your BF!! sometimes its good we get them running around as most of the time we are the ones helping them out lol.

i must admit the crystal punch is much nicer and easier to drink when the weather gets warmer. so happy drinking lol

ps i'm drinking mine from a large wine glass.. makes me think i'm drinking white wine haha.

Yer exactly! High protein lunch will be good seen as I'm off to the gym tomo! :) when I say big quiche the tins we have aren't that big more like the size of. . . . A DVD disc! A nice dinner size!

Yep well yesterday I was running round after him, made him dinner etc so my turn today! ;)

Ooo wine glass! Such a good idea! Classy crystal punch! Hehe and def makes it easier when the weather is warm! :) are u off on holiday this year at all? Xxxx

Ohhh sounds lovely, i'm surprised that i'm full up on small portions on this diet, really gd!

hmmm classy crystal punch is the new name! sounds really nice lol.

i'm planning on going jamaica with my bf as he's only seen my mum a few times as she moved back a few yrs ago, she only travels to see us once a year! she says she hates the cold climate lol, so instead she lives in the sun near the beach * lucky woman i say lol* it should be fun, we're currently thinking if we should go somewhere cheaper as flights to JA cost nearly 2000pounds between us plus jamaica is so expensive so we would need atleast 4000 to spend on the holiday alltogether which should last about 3 weeks. we've got the ticket money saved already so now its a matter of spending money and shopping for new clothes and holiday stuff lol.
what about you hun ?

Wow ur mum is a lucky lady!!!! And sounds amazing if u do go! Sooo lucky! You'll look lovely in ur bikini too the rate ur going on this diet!!

We aren't going away unfortunately! My holiday will be moving! Me and my bf have just got our mortgage approved for a brand new two bedroom apartment! So we are skint :) but it's worth it. Plus in the two years we've been together we've been to all inclusive turkey holiday, all inclusive Crete holiday, Rome, champneys spa break! So think we've done enough Hols in our time :) so all our money is going on things for the apartment! Quite exciting though!

Xxxxxx

It's been a lovely day today hasn't it! I've done a 2hr walk this afternoon so feel rather whacked.

Those lunches for the next 3 days look good Tamzy! I'm currently drooling because I've got a slab of pork belly in the oven and it's going to take another hour to cook...the smell is driving me crazy!

Wow ur mum is a lucky lady!!!! And sounds amazing if u do go! Sooo lucky! You'll look lovely in ur bikini too the rate ur going on this diet!!

We aren't going away unfortunately! My holiday will be moving! Me and my bf have just got our mortgage approved for a brand new two bedroom apartment! So we are skint :) but it's worth it. Plus in the two years we've been together we've been to all inclusive turkey holiday, all inclusive Crete holiday, Rome, champneys spa break! So think we've done enough Hols in our time :) so all our money is going on things for the apartment! Quite exciting though!

Xxxxxx
thanks hun! wow sounds lovely having an apartment together, really exiting! it well worth it. i love me a spa break lol. cant wait to get into a sexy looking skimpy bikini that shows all my bones when i can see them lol.

think about it Ems, the next time you go on holiday your gonna be a totally new person! exiting isnt it? how you today to hun?

It's been a lovely day today hasn't it! I've done a 2hr walk this afternoon so feel rather whacked.

Those lunches for the next 3 days look good Tamzy! I'm currently drooling because I've got a slab of pork belly in the oven and it's going to take another hour to cook...the smell is driving me crazy!
hey pudding, i really enjoyed my day yesterday, it was sunny and i drank loads of water and i felt so refreshed. mm pork belly! i used to eat quite a lot of that back when i used to eat meat. so happy my lunch is already prepared because the week days does drag on and i get really tired/lazy. how r u hun?

Morning all, i'm so not looking forward to the rest of the day but hey ho i have to.

B - baked Camembert cheese with cinnamon MIM * yummy, eating as i type*

L - sausage, leek and tomato mini quiche with salad and home-made cream of mushroom soup.

D - spicy salmon and veg kebab
going to aim for 4 litres of water today xx

Good Morning Lovely,

Im ok thanks how are you? yup defo exciting about the apartment! so my aim is to be skinny when i move in!! would love to be able to comfortably wear a pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt for moving! thats my aim :)! hoping to get there soon!! we move Aug/Sep so got a while to get there but hope to be there before :)!

Have you got work today? xxxx

Morning Tamzy, I just commented on your photo's, you look lovely.

Talking about Jamaica, my mate Henry goes back every year for a moth or two, makes me dead jealous, still he brings me back a bottle of the most beautiful rum every time he goes. ;)

hey hun glad your ok, im feeling ok aswell:D

i no for sure if u keep up the good gd work with atkins youll be skinny in no time and youll be in ur t shirt and denims when moving. oh how i love denims!! but youve got a lot of months to get to your goal, i reckon youll get there before september.

im at work as i type:mad: gd thing i finish at lunch time so i can come home have lunch then take a nap! i'm so getting a cab home today if not i'm going to phone my bf to pick me up because im feeling so lazy lol.

so lookin forward to my day off tomorrow!!

Back