Tamzy's food diary

Hi T, how are you?

Do not worry about the scales bbe! honestly your doing it all right. Have you been on my fitness pal? maybe your not having enough fats?! remember its 65% fat, 35% protein and 5% carbs. Might be worth a check?

xxxx

hey hun, i'm ok thanks.

thanks for pointing that out, i go on mfp everyday and i'm always way under my fat/protein limits maybe thats where i;m going wrong, but i honestly dont no how i could up my fats anymore! but i will defo try tho.

hope ur ok xx

thats what i thought but i just add butter to sauces now and cook veggies in garlic butter if roasting in the oven, or cooking meat i add garlic butter etc maybe try that way. Maybe dowing the cream/cheese level wasnt such a gd idea lol!

im always under on my protein too - need to eat more meat i think!! and Fish! havent had fish at all really, going to get some salmon or tuna steaks i think tonight. yum

xxxx

lol thats what dissapointed me the most, i cut down on cream/cheese and i was expecting a loss lol. but i will defo try upping my fats, well i thought thats what i was doing when i started having salmon, but i guess i'll have to buy some fresh mackerel fillets, their awfully high in fats. so gonna cook with more butter and olive oil, abit more cheese and more fish/veggies and see how i get on, i really need to stop skipping lunch aswell.

tuna steaks r yummy! i think their 6 steaks for a fiver in iceland " something like that" and salmon is 5 fillets for 6quid : bargain" i also got nice cuts of seabass in the fish shops " yummy with parsley butter"

oooo thanks!!! look and you with your tips! spilling out of you like theres no tomorrow :) xxx

Hiya Tamzy hope you're good today!

Its hard to balance the whole more fats less dairy thing especially without red meat, you're doing really well being inventive to get them in there.

I tend to rely on my fatty meats and butter/olive oil on everything to get me through lol

The fish fillets sound lovely, I keep meaning to go to my fish man and grap some fresh stuff. Its a bit more expensive but all just caught!

Have a good day hun x

hi hun. i'm ok thanks:D thankyou for the support, means alot to me xx

its reli hard getting in the fats especially when im always stuffed lol but will defo use more butter and 0live oils.

i mostly eat fish so i get bored of them easily so going to the fishmongers saves me lol as theyve got so much to choose from.

hope your having a lovely day hunnie x

Hi tamzy you are doing so well with your recipes, giving me loads of ideas, don't forget prawns in a creamy sauce, plenty of protein and fat, also creamy fish chowder with haddock, mackerel is a really good sauce of fat and protein :)

Morning Tamzy... So great that you're keeping focused and you will figure out why ... Love your menus and foods - very inspirational... You and Ems make a great pair! Xxx

Morning Tamzy, my Danish grandmother used to feed us loads of different fish dishes when i was a kid, lot's of cream in there as well Yum Yum. I don't eat anywhere near enough fish now.

good afternoon all. been ill for the whole evening yesterday and throughout the night, still feeling really weak, ive been feeling nauseated so i went to have a hot bath and when i came out i passed out, lukily i was in my room by then. felt really weak and ill, hardly ate anything yesterday and today, been drinking alot of water,its just about the only thing i can really have at the moment, really lost my appetite and the hot weather doesnt help the way i feel right now but i refuse to give up.

heres hoping i feel better soon.

Slaj - thanks for the fish chowder idea, dont think ive ever tried it before. will defo be finding new ways to eat more fat so i can burn more. x

Alpaca - thanks hun, i'm curious to find out why but i wont give up at all x

Jim - i love fish but i need variety or i just get bored of it.

B - shake

L - veg soup

D - probly a tuna salad.

food is rubbish today as im not feeling well:mad:

aw hun, sorry to hear your not well!!! get yourself to bed and rest up.

xxxx

thank you , feeling a lot better than yesterday xx

on the food update, i managed to have 3 shakes and lots of water:sigh:

Hi Tamzy, sorry to hear you're not feeling that well hope you feel much better tomorrow xxx

Hi T,

How are you feeling today? xxxx

feeling a little better today thanks huns x
still i bed resting, stuck on fb lol
hope your ok xx

B - protein shake and cream tea

l - smoked salmon, boiled eggs and cheese.

D - deep fried king prawns in batter with chilli mayo and mini quiche with salad.

lots of water x

Back