Tano gets to target...

Today:
Banana shake
Toffee bar
Tomato soup
Milky coffee xxx :D

Had SUCH a headache today!!! Not enough fluids! Had 2 bars today because I simply can't be arsed to shake up a soup! Had a few tablets and am probably going to bed soon! Feels like a migraine, I actually feel a bit sick :(

On the plus side, I am wearing size 10 leather shorts Friday night!!! Whoop! They fit perfect!!! I just need a nice shirt/blouse to wear with them! X

Had. 2 hour nap, headache gone. Had fajita chicken with peppers for dinner. Was lovely :p xxx

Had SUCH a headache today!!! Not enough fluids! Had 2 bars today because I simply can't be arsed to shake up a soup! Had a few tablets and am probably going to bed soon! Feels like a migraine, I actually feel a bit sick :(

On the plus side, I am wearing size 10 leather shorts Friday night!!! Whoop! They fit perfect!!! I just need a nice shirt/blouse to wear with them! X

Swit swoo!!
Fancy!!!

Have a great night Friday!!

Hope you're feeling better after you're tea and nap!

Jayellekay said:
Swit swoo!!
Fancy!!!

Have a great night Friday!!

Hope you're feeling better after you're tea and nap!

Thanks J, been waiting soooo long for this night! Excited x

Size 10 leather shorts - HOTTT! Hope u feel better ASAP xx

Lara1986 said:
Size 10 leather shorts - HOTTT! Hope u feel better ASAP xx

Haha I'm sure they're a big 10!!! I'm definitely not a 10 bottom!!! X

Hehe yea I have big 10s in some things too n deep down u know what size it really feels like but hey enjoy it and appreciate what u have achieved so far :)

I'm excited for party im throwing on Saturday I'm gonna just enjoy it and drink what I want and jus eat a little bit as hopefully will fit into one of my old dresses :)

Lara1986 said:
Hehe yea I have big 10s in some things too n deep down u know what size it really feels like but hey enjoy it and appreciate what u have achieved so far :)

I'm excited for party im throwing on Saturday I'm gonna just enjoy it and drink what I want and jus eat a little bit as hopefully will fit into one of my old dresses :)

Ahhhh fab! Love a good party! Well, I've slept the headache off! Had soooo much sleep yesterday, was lovely. Will defo drink lots more today.

Banana shake
Coffee

Toffee bar for lunch

Soup later (don't know which one yet)

Not really gone to plan....cupcake, chicken wings and a yogurt! I'm going to deprive myself of cake day at work tomorrow but will eat before I go out x

Morning all! Had a fab night on Friday and slept well into yesterday afternoon. Back on plan today. I'm getting weighed on Wednesday and this will probably be my last week of packs before Xmas. Just because I've got Xmas work do's all over the place really. NOW this doesn't mean I'm going mad on food, booze and chocolates it simply means I'm not forking out £40 a week on packs, to probably not lose as I will be eating out, drinking a bit etc. I may as well eat healthy, protein based lunches and dinners and try to at Least maintain. What do you all think? X

Hi tano how far off target r u? I'm 8 lb off and thinking the same as you however I'm off to new York in 11 days and worried about the gain because i dont want to be on packs out there I want to make the most if it, just falls bad with Xmas so soon however think il do full packs the week I'm back and then week commencing the 19 try and maintain? Xx decisions decisions xxx

Tano, i'm doing the same. As soon as the first Christmas do hits i'm off plan til the new year, with healthy eating as a base but allowing deviations for occasions. Same as you, i don't want to be paying for products when i know i won't lose. I don't want to be struggling to lose the last half stone when there are parties and meals galore, it's too much pressure. Better to do it in jan when 80% of the western world is also on a diet.

Fab fab fab! Thanks for responding ladies! I'm only 6lbs away from target, maybe less when I weigh on weds. To be totally honest, I do look ok now, I'm definitely not 'big' anymore. I DO need to tone up but that's just me needing to get my arse down the gym! I could realistically stop, and try to maintain, but I would love to get to target. I dont struggle on the diet at all, my weekends are usually off plan (kinda) and I'm still losing this way. Even my CDC says what I'm doing is absolutely fine as it suits me. I also know that I can and will stick to cd 100% if I need to. X

Me too :) I know I can do it :) so when u go off track at weekends does that not affect ur loss? I'm worrying bout how much il gain on NYC I know I can del with it just wondered how much it's likely to be ? X

jembo said:
Me too :) I know I can do it :) so when u go off track at weekends does that not affect ur loss? I'm worrying bout how much il gain on NYC I know I can del with it just wondered how much it's likely to be ? X

Well I usually have Fridays off, but Saturday and Sunday's, I usually have packs for breakfast and lunch but have anything for dinner. I'm losing about a pound a week which is to be expected considering I'm so close to target, I've found a way that suits me so I'm happy. People may moan and say why do it if you're not doing it 100%, but iv done it 100% and lost 31lbs. I'm happy and if it's working, why change it lol x

Yeah good way of thinking I underhand that and I hope I can do it that way too :) well done I've lost 50 lb this time lost 120 on it a few years ago and put 3 stone back on but got it off in 13 weeks half a stone to go x

jembo said:
Yeah good way of thinking I underhand that and I hope I can do it that way too :) well done I've lost 50 lb this time lost 120 on it a few years ago and put 3 stone back on but got it off in 13 weeks half a stone to go x

AMAZE well done you!!! Xxx

Back