Tano gets to target...

Well it obviously works for u :) n I also plan to gradually be a bit more lenient when I'm a few pounds from goal it makes sense

WI tonight!
Cd bar for breakfast, banana shake for lunch. Have roast beef dinner at my nans tonight. Can't promise I won't have any of her BEAUT roasties. I'll never turn down nan's dinner over a diet. #precious moments <3

I've been pissing around with this last half a stone for so long now!!! I'm out Friday so know I won't be on it fri night or all day sat. Cambridge now do PROPER food for 810+ people!!! X

Jayellekay said:
Like what?

Like vacuum packed real meals!!! Can't remember exactly but from the conference at te weekend, my CDC showed me the poster. Think there was a tagine dish or chicken and tarragon dish. There's a fish one and a vegetable one too!!! X

Like vacuum packed real meals!!! Can't remember exactly but from the conference at te weekend, my CDC showed me the poster. Think there was a tagine dish or chicken and tarragon dish. There's a fish one and a vegetable one too!!! X

ooh...interesting!!

*Shanny* said:
Hello chick how's things? Hope you have a good week x

Thanks you too. Not been bad at all, going in the right direction!!! How's u? X

Thanks you too. Not been bad at all, going in the right direction!!! How's u? X
That's good :) I'm fine ive lost 4.5lbs in two weeks on WW now these a change to the pro points plan being launched this week, going to try 26pp now.

You on 810 right?

*Shanny* said:
That's good :) I'm fine ive lost 4.5lbs in two weeks on WW now these a change to the pro points plan being launched this week, going to try 26pp now.

You on 810 right?

Yeah, gonna ss+ mon-fri tho ready for my night out x

Just had to watch the family eat a KFC! Torture! X

Spicy tomato soup!haven't had this for ages, it's delish xxx

KFC hasn't got sh*t on spicy tomato soup! :p

Back