ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Ok, so I'm -29 weeklies this week after today haha! Didnt eat much yesterday but drank alcohol and today with hangover munchies I've had crap all day. Went to the slug and lettuce and had a BBQ chicken, cheese and bacon ciabatta with chips, a starbucks, crisps and now just had a slice of OH's pizza and 3 Jaffa cakes.
I'm happy with anything between my weight now and my 9stone 7 target and am not in any rush to get there. I'm really just using WW as a monitoring of my weight as I know I'll put back on everything I lost on the Cambridge diet and will not let that happen.
No plans for next weekend so my plan is to not use any weeklies x

I'm sure you won't have done too much damage! Here's hopin for a sts! I haven't been that great this wk! Don't count my weeklies on wi day but if I did I will have gone waaay over them! goin to try n track next wed xx

I'm still dreading WI! I doubt I'll be lucky enough for a sts! I feel like I've really pigged out today. I had a fab weekend tho and that's the main thing. I'll fill u in tomoz. U had a good weekend? X

Well even if u do gain I'm sure you'll get it off next wk! Gotta let ur hair down anyway, can't diet all the time! had a really boring wk end, worked sat night n all day sun xx

Yeh exactly, pound gain for a fa wk end eating n drinkin what u want isn't bad! Xx

Fab *

Yeah I'm ok with that. Just went shopping and bought loads of healthy food for the week and tonight we had......a Chinese hahahaha! Last bad day now, that's it for a while! I'm gonna write up tomorrow's diary in a bit x

Tuesday:
Breakfast: banana and WW fromage frais
Milk (tea) =2

Break: coffee

Lunch: 4 crackerbread and Philadelphia
French fries crisps
Apple
(5)

Dinner: Asda chicken curry soup and mini naan breads (17)

Leaves 5 left xxx

Haha I always have a bad night on wi day anyway, having mum's home made stew and big fat dumplings tomorrow with mash n veg yummmmmy! Can't wait ! Haha xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Haha I always have a bad night on wi day anyway, having mum's home made stew and big fat dumplings tomorrow with mash n veg yummmmmy! Can't wait ! Haha xx

Ooooh that sounds well nice! Having a Asda fruit n grain bar which is 4 points with a cup of tea so have one daily left. Been really good today! X

Food for tomorrow:
Milk allowance (2)
Banana
WW fromge frais (1)

Break/lunch:
Coffee
4 crackerbread
Philadelphia
French fries crisps
Apple
(5)

Dinner:
Low fat chicken Kiev
Carrots
Peas
Broccoli
(10)

Leaves 11 left!!! X

Well done Hun! I feel right pleased with myself when I stick to 29! Haha I like to save a few for night time to have a bag of party rings or mini oreo's with a cuppa :) xx

Yeah, I'm the same. I could snack now with a nice cup of tea!!! I will resist tho!!! X

Just had celery an carrots! Felt so peckish and OH just had an omelette followed by a ham toastie do I just had to eat!

Back