ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Let's really help each other to stick to it kez! I've gotta hit my target by Xmas!!! X

me too, 10lb by Xmas n I'll b happy!! We can do this!! Xx

Lunch was cheese n ham salad with salad cream and a buttered roll. Was amazing! Dinner is chicken jalfrezi with 2 WW mini naans (no rice) xxx

I'm setting myself a 9week challenge! Iv got a BIG night out on 25th Nov and I want to be at least 9stone 10 by then! So I wanna lose 7.5lbs in 9 weeks :)

Claireanddanielson said:
U can do that!I got a night away with oh the weekend before that date for our anniversary maybe I need to set a little challenge for myself xx

Fab! Let's do it together!!! X

From Monday I'm setting myself a 9 week challenge of being 100%!!! Still gonna use my weeklies but not going over and will track everything. Ive seen some shorts I want for my big night out and WILL be wearing them! I WILL be in the 9's too!!! (unless I fall pregnant hahaha) x

Tano said:
From Monday I'm setting myself a 9 week challenge of being 100%!!! Still gonna use my weeklies but not going over and will track everything. Ive seen some shorts I want for my big night out and WILL be wearing them! I WILL be in the 9's too!!! (unless I fall pregnant hahaha) x

Yes I'm up
For the challenge only may have to start a week later than u as it's my first weekend of work in ages next weekend and I plan to enjoy it to the fullest but then will get on it!u will get into 9s.can't see me ever getting in the 9s lol I'll be happy to c the 10s tho.u trying
For baby then?xx

Not "trying" but if it happens, we'll be happy. We've said we'll start trying properly after Xmas so soon, but we're moving in December so want to wait until that's all sorted first.

We'll have to spur each other on to be good. I get to the weekend and jut don't bother tracking and I'm just not losing anymore but maintaining! It's doing my head in haha x

Tano said:
Not "trying" but if it happens, we'll be happy. We've said we'll start trying properly after Xmas so soon, but we're moving in December so want to wait until that's all sorted first.

We'll have to spur each other on to be good. I get to the weekend and jut don't bother tracking and I'm just not losing anymore but maintaining! It's doing my head in haha x

Yes will do!I'm the same weekends I'm crap I just eat and drink everything in sight,and keep STS annoying me!baby will be exciting!will it be ur first?xx

Yeah. I can't wait to have a baby! I'm 32 nearly and we've been together 10 years, so it's definitely about time haha x

Tano said:
Yeah. I can't wait to have a baby! I'm 32 nearly and we've been together 10 years, so it's definitely about time haha x

Aww they are deffo worth all the weight gain and sleepless nights,wouldn't change my little man for the world xx

It's a biggie, going to see SBTRKT and Friendly fires followed by another all night UKF bass culture event at ally pally! 2 big gigs in one night haha! Soooooooo excited! X

Night out sounds good! I'm with u all the way regarding the challenge, I've been so bad again today! Proper fell off the wagon! I will get back on tho! Xx

Oh tell me about it! I've given up now for the week. Just starting afresh on Monday Kerry. Gonna have a lovely roast tomoz. I keep nibbling and picking. Gone way over weeklies this week :(
What u had??? Xxx

Ahhhh I love SBTRKT. That's so weird I've just got their album on now haha. My OH is an idiot and thought they were called 'subrocket' pahahaha. That will be so fun :)

Felix said:
Ahhhh I love SBTRKT. That's so weird I've just got their album on now haha. My OH is an idiot and thought they were called 'subrocket' pahahaha. That will be so fun :)

Hahahahahaha how funny!!! They're amazing, saw them at glasto and ibiza. Really looking forward to it!!! Xxx

Back