ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Felix said:
My OH has just had a quesadilla and then a rolo yoghurt! I had some sugar free jelly haha...

They're so selfish hahaha! How u finding WW? I'm gonna really try this week coz the last few weeks I've been putting in minimal effort and I'm just maintaining at the mo, which is fine but I'm itching to see the 9's! Lol x

I'm finding it alright. Trying to fight off the cd demons at the moment who are telling me if I don't lose again this week I should switch back to doing the shakes!!! Maintaining is better than gaining and you're so close to goal now anyway! You have done so well x

Make sure and have a mid afternoon snack around this time then hon, maybe a cereal bar?? xx

I always have a banana around that time so I've got energy for my walk home from work! Im always ready for my tea at about 3pm haha!

I've just eaten a tin of beans hahaha! (out of the tin) x

Food for Thursday:

Banana n WW yog =1
milk allowance =1

Walkers French fries
4 crackerbred
Philadelphia = 5

Spaghetti n meatballs topped with cheese = 22

YUM xxx

Tano said:
I've decided, my hungriest time of day is 4pm!

That's my hungriest and most tired time of the day. I usually have a can of diet coke and a banana that picks me up until dinner :)

xxx

Dinner was lovely! Bloody late tho for me! I swapped the peas for swede mashed with low fat spread. There was loads, like mash so it filled me up much more! Looking forward to my spaghetti n meatballs tomoz. I should make my own but can't be arsed on a week night x

I had haagen dazs! Goodbye weeklies ha! I lasted a day hahahaha! We watched rise of planet of the apes and he went out to the shops n brought it back!!! Grrrrrrr. Pralines n cream flavour. Was nice but was 17 points lol x

Tano said:
I had haagen dazs! Goodbye weeklies ha! I lasted a day hahahaha! We watched rise of planet of the apes and he went out to the shops n brought it back!!! Grrrrrrr. Pralines n cream flavour. Was nice but was 17 points lol x

Haha nevermind!!wow
17 points that's alot!but still u got alot left also.well done for trying anyway I
Couldn't do it I rely on weeklies too much.when's ur WI day?xx

Had more weeklies today and I've decided I'm not even going to bother saying I won't use them anymore haha x

Ok, so had a pork pie, a ginger nut and 2 Choc digestives (all unplanned until I got to my mums) my mum always has sooo many treats which is why I stopped going there after work, when I come home, there's no goodies haha x

Fridays food:
Banana
Cereal bar
Tea =4

Cereal bar
French fries crisps
WW yogurt
=5

Fajitas for dinner = 14

Taking my nephew to the fair tomoz night so maybe some candyfloss from weeklies haha x

I've been shocking today! Used all my weeklies and maybe a few more. Cake day and nibbles. I'm gonna be good from now until Monday weigh in tho! Not going out now so not drinking x

I've been same tan! Absolutely shocking! Not really tracked these past few days. Had Chinese ton aswel, not even healthy ish chow mein, had chick curry chips n rice, chicken skewers! What a big pig!!! Also bought pack of party rings cos they were only 50p ( usually buy mini bags for 3 pp) worked out at 4 for 3 pp which wasn't bad but I've nearly eat the packet in two days :-0! goin for a jog before work tomorrow and goin to try my best to stick to 29!! Plans have changed this wk end n not goin out now so least I Won't b eating! Xx

Back