ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

tan!! u are one skinny minnie!! haha just been looking at ur pics!! xx

ooh i don't know about that!! haha i couldnt get away with a see through top! xx

how do u get ur stomach so flat? thats my problem area... n bum!! haha xx

Haha I've got a huge bum and legs :( they will never ever be small. Ive never really had a prob with my stomach although it gets sooooo bloated haha! My waist is really small too so I have a massive problem with jeans and trousers! Does my head in! When I first started Cambridge, my belly was much fatter tho! I looked disgusting! U look amazing Kerry, so so pretty! JEL! X

u looked lovely in ur pics yesterday gem!! lovely looking!!
aww thanks tan! i had a op few years ago to remove stomach absess and cut into stomach muscles, thats prob why i have problem getting it flat ( and too much food) haha! will have to do some sit ups!! never really had problem with it before that! xx

Well it's certainly not big!!!

So I've got 9lbs to go till I reach my 9st 7 target. I'm away over bank hol weekend but will keep posting and tracking!
Today:
Breakfast: coconut mullerlight
1 slice toast and LF spread (4)

Milk allowance (1)

Dinner: home made chilli (no rice) (13)

Leaves 11 for lunch ;)

kezzalicious30 said:
u looked lovely in ur pics yesterday gem!! lovely looking!!
aww thanks tan! i had a op few years ago to remove stomach absess and cut into stomach muscles, thats prob why i have problem getting it flat ( and too much food) haha! will have to do some sit ups!! never really had problem with it before that! xx

Aw thanks kez : ) xx

i'm sure you will do it! i wish i was only 9 lb away! will have to try those coconut mullerlight, love coconut! the coc alpen bars are really nice, don't knw if i've said before! 3p xx

how can u eat chilli with no rice? its ur weigh day, get some rice down ya!! haha xx

Haha we rarely eat carbs at dinner, unless it's a weekend/hangover. We have extra chilli to compensate. I might buy some ww tortilla chips to hav with it tho, bet they're nice! Yeah I haven't found the coconut alpen bars yet, didn't have any in Asda yesterday! Bet they're delish! X

yeh they are really nice!! i couldnt go without my carbs, like them too much! is ur bloke health concious too? looks like he is! wish mine was, all her does is eat junk, makes it hard when ur on ww!! xx

He eats really well during the week but we do love a treat at the weekend. He plays football and goes out on his bike but doesn't go gym, he can't bear it!!! I did the dukan diet last year and made him follow it with me and since then, we've really cut back on the carbs at dinnertime. X

It's high protein low carb an low fat. U basically eat a lot of meat, fish, eggs an low fat dairy, then you introduce veg and it goes on a cycle like 3 days protein only, 3 days protein and veg, I did it for 8 weeks and lost a stone but it was SO boring!!! Haha x

Back