ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

oh good luck for tomoz , so how do you feel ? are you enjoying the diet? It takes some getting used to eating again after the shakes, I would have been ok if I lived alone but I was cooking lovely meals for the family and watching them eat it while I sat with a shake it was torture :crazy: lol x

LOVE the diet!!! Amazing after the Cambridge haha. I'm still consciously making an effort to not eat crap again. Had a few bags of quavers but that about it in terms of naughtiness. I'm not brave enough to go back to chocolate, cakes etc yet haha x

Oh apart from the tiny slice of wedding cake on Friday haha

Well that's brill if that's right! Fingers crossed for u xx

I have had 1 curly wurly in 5 weeks but I had bad pmt so it was much needed lol like you I am trying to break bad habbits I eat loads of fruit now and I enjoy it x

Thanks kezza, u look amazing in avatar btw!!!

Yep mrsB I'm the same, started eating so much fruit, its lovely! I'm lazy at weekends and don't eat as well as I could but I try to cook good food most nights. I love a "treat night" at least one of them too but I think Friday cleared me of any treats now hahaha x

yep same here friday night is my treat night I used to have a drink but decided to give that up and use the points on food, I had a veg chow mein this week and it was fabby it felt really naughty but I think its only 8 points ( not really sure) but I will deffo have that again x

aww thanks tana, i had a really bad day snack wise yesterday! had munchies big time! went over my dailies by 21- opps!! not over weeklies tho n got till wed for weigh in to make up for it xx

Ahhhhh you'll b fine!!! That's what they're there for! I always have days where I could just eat and snack on crap all day! X

yeh i know, i just always feel guilty when i have a lot in one go! but saying that for the past two weeks i,ve been over doing it the day before weigh in, ii'm having my hair done tue night so that will keep me occupied for a bit, plus i'm not working late shift n thats when i usully slip xx

Ahhh you'll be fine kez! I'm getting weighed this morning eeeeeek! Nervous! I'll update on here as soon as I know. What kind of work do u do? (you said about night shifts) x

Good luck with weigh in!! *fingers crossed* x

Thanks love! Only prob is, this is a morning weigh in and I got weighed at 5:30 last week so it's not going to be entirely accurate. I can't make this evenings one, but hey-Ho! X

Hmm, I see. Well nevermind, just expect maybe a smaller loss next week if you go to 5:30 meeting (simply because of the extra food in your tummy!). :) x

Tano said:
Ahhh you'll be fine kez! I'm getting weighed this morning eeeeeek! Nervous! I'll update on here as soon as I know. What kind of work do u do? (you said about night shifts) x

Well good luck, hope u lose! well I work at a amusement arcade as a supervisor! I either work 8 - 3 ( days) or 3- 10 > that's the shift I'm usually naughty on! n one day a wk we empty all machine so have to start at 5.45am! God it's so hard gettin up, then all staff have cooked breakfasts n I sit there with either porridge or egg on toast! Haha xx

Ahhhh I can imagine that's tough! Well I lost 1 an a half which is what the gym scales said yesterday so I'm really pleased :) x

Tano said:
Ahhhh I can imagine that's tough! Well I lost 1 an a half which is what the gym scales said yesterday so I'm really pleased :) x

Yay that's brill! Well done u :) xx

Well done!! Great loss :D x

Back