ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Oh tell me about it kezza, it's a joke, I want things like pizza, KFC, anything carby! I can't believe how good I've been today haha! I may have a bag of quavers during x factor tho haha, I hav 1 daily and 3 weekly left! Have u got any kids or will that be your first? X

Yep I'm exactly the same!! You've done well to keep in with ur points tho, well done! .. It will b my first, was trying with my ex but didnt work out n we split up! Been with my current fella 2 yrs so hopefully it will happen for us! can't wait to b a mummy, turned 30 this yr so I'm def ready! :) xx

Yeah I'm 31 and been with mine for 10 years so it's definitely time! So exciting!!! :D

Oh yeh def time! Haha xx

Sheffield, u? Xx

Oooooo where in Hertfordshire are you from? I'm originally from harpenden but live in Devon now?

xxx

Mmm bit nicer than Sheffield then! Haha x

Cool, I went to see friends in letchworth last time I visited my parents in harpenden.

Years ago I bought a campervan from Baldock.

There's some useless info for you :)

xxx

Haha mrsm!! Harpenden is lovely! Very posh ;)
Only ever been to gatecrasher in Sheffield kezza, back in my raving days lol

Food diary for today:
Breakfast: strawberries covered in mango activia yogurt (3)

That's as far as I've got. Going gym and swimming today tho :) will update later

I find sundays hard (roast dinner day ) but today I am going to do lots of housework to burn it off!! have a good swim x

Thanks mrs b! Did an hour gym and 20 min swim.
Lunch: lemon curd on wholemeal toast
(6)

oh lemon curd :drool: I forgot about that !! see thats the great thing about food diaries, now where is my shopping list.........

Yeh I used to go to gatecrasher too! :) haha back when I was young! :-( xx

Hahaha it's true mrsB, I always read people's diaries and think oh lovely!!! Love lemon curd!
Dinner: minted lamb burgers (only one in a bun for me) with lettuce and potato wedges yummmmmo! (22pp) used all my weeklies now an have none left to play with! Weigh in tomoz eeeek! X

Good luck with weigh in chick xx

Thanks love! Had a sneaky weigh in the gym and it said 10st 2 which, if correct means I'm down by one and a half pounds. I won't take any notice of that tho as they're completely different scales. I'm happy with slow and steady losses so I'll be happy with half a pound :) x

Back