ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Oh no :-( , strawberries are def not the same, unless ur talking the sweetie kind! ;-) haha! just think of all the goodies I'll b having this wk end ( don't ho too mad tho, think of weigh in) x

Sorry you'll b having! Haha go barby n wine on the brain! X

Omg I loveeee strawberry foam sweets! I definitely won't go too mad, just intend on spending all my weeklies ;) xxx

Don't blame ya, that's what their there for! Xx

Hiya, had my first wi on Monday, next weigh in is Monday if I'm back, but if not, I'll weigh on Tuesday :) x

Thanks chick, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too x

Hi lovely ladies!! Well had a disastrous weekend! Had no Internet access all weekend, meaning I hvent been able to track!! SO..... I wrote down everything and went way into may dailies, weeklies an even activity points haha!!! Weighing tomoz morning as I've only just got back and it will be HORRIFIC! To top it all off, I've just had a kfc :(
Dreading weigh in tomoz!

Sometimes its not as bad as you think, plus even if you have a gain you know why and can draw a line under it and start fresh!!

As long as you had fun that's the main thing!!x

Oh no WB, this is gonna be bad haha, I can really notice and feel it, im totally carbed out!!! Plus I've literally just eaten rubbish! I certainly did enjoy tho and I deserve to put on! X

Tano I was the same this weekend I had Chinese Friday,mcdonalds sat and pub lunch Sunday not to mention the bottle of wine I drank and two vodkas and some beer also!way over all my points,yet WI today had stayed the same so well chuffed with that really!back on it proper this week no messing around now!have def lost inches though my belt needs another hole adding to it!lol and brought a new coat today in a size 12!I've not bought a size 12 up top for a long time!xx

That's fab!!! Well done! STS and a new size 12 coat, u must be so so chuffed! I only had 4 drinks last night but feel like a hangover day where u jut wanna eat crap! My points were over 50 every day this weekend lol! Oh god, I'm absolutely dreading it! X

Also, I've noticed that minimins and pre-tracking a day ahead DEFO helps me. I'm never leaving minimins lol x

Am very chuffed!!ESP as the coat was priced at £45 and when I got to till in debenhams was half the price!bargain!lol.I bet u will be surprised when u WI tomorro!that's the prob when feel hungover,I'm the same just wanna eat junk all the next day,I could eat non stop when hungover!lol.let me kno how u get on WI tomorro xx

Tomorrow: week 3, day 1
Breakfast: special k clusters with mullerlight (8)

Lunch: mushroom soup (6)
Mini meringues (2)
Satsumas (0)

Dinner: Thai fishcakes and salad with sweet chilli dip (4)

Milk (1)

Leaves 8 left x

Back