ProPoints Tano's last stone to go on ww

Ha yeah super speedy foods or something isn't it?? I love them! I don't mind using my weeklies on good food like that! It's just when the takeaways and alcohol are on the horizon lol x

With the activity taken out of today, spinning tomoz and a swim on saturay morning, that's still 23 AP's I'll have earnt this week :)

Haha go you!! Good goin that! I've just been on treadmill for half hour, 400 Cals :) xx

Yeh I don't mind using weeklies on good food either! Always end up spending on naughties tho! just bought some dairy Lee Dunkers tubes from asda, on offer a quid! Love em xx

I've never had them. Fab going on the treadmill. How were your fishcakes? X

yummy, right enjoyed them!! had cod ones ton xx

Ahhh delish!!! Chilli was beaut. I'm going to have to start cooking some of the recipes on the app and Philadelphia app coz we're getting into the habit of always eating the same dinners. I did buy the Asda low fat tikka masala cooking sauce at only 4/5 points I think I worked it out as. Going to have a curry at the weekend. I night get som WW naan bread too to go with it a I don't have rice. OH will have the rice and the bread lol x

well you know the curry pot curries at asda? i once pointed the chicken balti up at 9pp, u get loads! i thought that was good!
yeh i tend to stick to same stuff quite a bit. philly apps look so nice, think i'll try the stuffed pepper one xx

Delish! 9pp is well good! Yeah those peppers look yum. I love the look of the creamy pastas. And the desserts are to die for!!! X

yeh they all look good!! i'd just have to devide the recipe or i'd end up eating too much haha x

When T.V is s*** I just wanna eat! Celeb juice is back at 10 whoop x

Ooh yeh forget celeb juice was on! Mark off Essex is on aswel, it starts again soon :) xx

I LOVE towie! My Boyf absolutely hates it! Haha I'm totally addicted, I don't let anyone speak when it's on lol x

Me too love towie love Amy childs although she's not in it anymore,my boyfriend pretends ge hates it but I know he secretly loves it!I catch him watching it while he's pretending to b on his laptop!xx

Claireanddanielson said:
Me too love towie love Amy childs although she's not in it anymore,my boyfriend pretends ge hates it but I know he secretly loves it!I catch him watching it while he's pretending to b on his laptop!xx

Hahahahahaha well funny! Mine just says, "can I just say something..." and I'm like "NO, don't slag it off!!!" x

Back