Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

I've been soooo naughty!! A fresh start after the bank holiday weekend! I've had a wedding, bbq's, meal out, etc. I'm ready to hit the gym and food hard this week!!! X
Oh sounds very yum! :) I got sick at a wedding, lucky me, so wasnt too tempted by all the yummyness haha. Weddings can be soooo bad for diet, same for bbq. Good luck getting back on track baby, know you can do it xxx

Oh sounds very yum! :) I got sick at a wedding, lucky me, so wasnt too tempted by all the yummyness haha. Weddings can be soooo bad for diet, same for bbq. Good luck getting back on track baby, know you can do it xxx

Yeah I feel ready to blitz it now!!! X

I've been soooo naughty!! A fresh start after the bank holiday weekend! I've had a wedding, bbq's, meal out, etc. I'm ready to hit the gym and food hard this week!!! X

Here's to Tuesday and your fresh start Sweetie, we are all here for you. X

Food for tomoz

Breakfast:
Museli/banana/greek yog (5)

Lunch: sweet potato with baked beans (9)
Orange free

Dinner:
Salmon in garlic butter (8)
Babycorn an green beans (0)
Orange FREE

Milk allowance =1

Total: 23PP
(Not sure about other 3PP yet)

Activity: one hour boxing class

Food for tomoz

Breakfast:
Museli/banana/greek yog (5)

Lunch: sweet potato with baked beans (9)
Orange free

Dinner:
Salmon in garlic butter (8)
Babycorn an green beans (0)
Orange FREE

Milk allowance =1

Total: 23PP
(Not sure about other 3PP yet)

Activity: one hour boxing class

You go girl! X

Today's food (not on plan)

Museli/banana/yogurt

Tuna sandwich (seeded bread)
3 rich tea biscuits

2 Sausage, burger, 4 chicken wings (BBQ)
Cheese topped roll/French stick
Few crisps/few sweets
Meringuex2, 1/2 banana and 2tbsp greek yogurt

Last edited:
Have to child mind today. Packed my sweet potato and beans to make my lunch. So looking forward to getting back to the gym tonight!!! X

Jut had a cup of tea! I am going to make a conscious effort to drink much more water too! X

Water will defo help the loss :) such a good breakfast for little points ... X

It's my fave breakfast at the mo!! I usually get sick of the same breakfast after a week or so but this ones been a keeper hahaha!!!

I've made some sugar free jelly for dessert later too and put some mixed berries in it :) baked sweet potato is in the oven and I've decided I'm having a whole tin of beans as I had 4PP left. Dinner later is salmon in garlic butter, green beans and Babycorn. OH will have the same but with a baked sweet potato. I'm also tracking calories to see how many cals I'm roughly eating each day. I'd love to be at target in 4 weeks which is do-able if I give this my all!!!
Dinners for the week include:
Salmon n veg
Tomato n mozzarella salad
Prawn stir fry
Chicken n chorizo pasta

Jut about to plan tomorrows food

Wow that's excellent planning Hun well do e, you can get your target :) just stick to the plan xx
Fair play to you

Tomorrow:

2 large boiled eggs =5
Banana=0

4 ryvita sesame =4
2 laughing cow =1
Orange =0
Muller corner =4

Tomato n mozzarella salad with pastrami = 11
Jelly n berries =0

Milk allowance =1

Total =26PP

1 hour gym =8AP

I've made some sugar free jelly for dessert later too and put some mixed berries in it :) baked sweet potato is in the oven and I've decided I'm having a whole tin of beans as I had 4PP left. Dinner later is salmon in garlic butter, green beans and Babycorn. OH will have the same but with a baked sweet potato. I'm also tracking calories to see how many cals I'm roughly eating each day. I'd love to be at target in 4 weeks which is do-able if I give this my all!!!
Dinners for the week include:
Salmon n veg
Tomato n mozzarella salad
Prawn stir fry
Chicken n chorizo pasta

Jut about to plan tomorrows food

Your food sounds amazing sweetie! My OCD doesn't allow me to eat sweet potato, odd I know! X

Oh noooooo!!! You're missing out: they're so delish!!! X

My mum always tries get me to eat them as her and my Dad eat them loads but I just can't do it lol x

Back