Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Morning!!!! New weeklies/new start and almost time to face the dreaded weigh in!
Breakfast:
Museli (47g) =4
Danio blueberry yogurt =4
Banana =0

Milk allowance =1

Lunch:
carrot and coriander soup =4
Orange=0

Dinner:
Maggi oriental soy and ginger bag =4
Chicken=4
Babycorn/red pepper/sugar snap peas =0
Chilli noodles =5

Total=26PP
Weeklies 0/49 used

Good Luck for WI Sweetie! X Do you make your own C&C Soup? X

Good Luck for WI Sweetie! X Do you make your own C&C Soup? X

No it's the heinz one! I really love cooking but have never fancied making my own soups. I know I Should as they would be far less points!!!

Morning!!!! New weeklies/new start and almost time to face the dreaded weigh in!
Breakfast:
Museli (47g) =4
Danio blueberry yogurt =4
Banana =0

Milk allowance =1

Lunch:
carrot and coriander soup =4
Orange=0

Dinner:
Maggi oriental soy and ginger bag =4
Chicken=4
Babycorn/red pepper/sugar snap peas =0
Chilli noodles =5

Total=26PP
Weeklies 0/49 used

*Bump*

No it's the heinz one! I really love cooking but have never fancied making my own soups. I know I Should as they would be far less points!!!

Awwww I've not tried that one! I love C&C, it's my favourite, I make one which is 0PP. X

Ahhhh I only have lentil soup actually which is 5PP so I'm having lentil soup and losing my milk allowance! Only water all day for me :)

Ahhhh I only have lentil soup actually which is 5PP so I'm having lentil soup and losing my milk allowance! Only water all day for me :)

Oh no! To lose my milk allowance that Soup would have to taste like liquid gold, can't do without my tea lol x

Good luck with the weigh in hon xxx

Oh my god!!! I only gained a pound :D :D :D

Oh my god!!! I only gained a pound :D :D :D

Fab News Sweetie! I think your damage limitation towards the end of the week really counted, onwards to next week now! And we are all here to support you. X

I've added an extra 2PP today from weeklies as I've had milk (so cold and needed tea) and a box of ww sweets from meeting x

I've added an extra 2PP today from weeklies as I've had milk (so cold and needed tea) and a box of ww sweets from meeting x

Which flavour sweeties did you go for? I couldn't do without my milk allowance, love my tea far too much! X

Awe that's great news darlin :) now continue on with your plan and go for a loss next week xx
Love those hearts ... I find when I get a craving for sweet I pop two in my mouth , hide the box then and that does the trick :) out of sight out of mind !! Here's to a good week ?

Well done on minimal gain babe, good job you. Now keep it up and turn that into a great loss for this week xx

How is your week sl far? Xx

I've been soooo naughty!! A fresh start after the bank holiday weekend! I've had a wedding, bbq's, meal out, etc. I'm ready to hit the gym and food hard this week!!! X

Back