Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Just come in from a 6.38 mile bike ride and managed to lose 330 calories along the way :) #jellylegs

330cals?!? What does that 'buy' you food wise? X

Lol don't know, I'm having a bacon egg sandwich for dinner though hmmmmm can't wait

I imagine he slices it lol xx

Awwwww u broke the illusion now! I was thinking about this be sandwich! That's not a Butty in my eyes, has to be Fried Egg! I dry fry mine so surely that's the same as boiled anyway? X

Awwwww u broke the illusion now! I was thinking about this be sandwich! That's not a Butty in my eyes, has to be Fried Egg! I dry fry mine so surely that's the same as boiled anyway? X

Lol sorry!! :) I like my egg runny n can't seem to cook in right in fry light, xx

Lol sorry!! :) I like my egg runny n can't seem to cook in right in fry light, xx

Ill have to give u a lesson :) I get mine runny with Fry Light or even without. X

Just remembered had a sandwich lunch time so having bacon egg tomato and beans on a plate instead lol

Well I felt crap cos I couldn't get to the gym haha! U inspired me to get the bike out. Only burned 282 cals x

Do u eat your Activity Calories or just 'bank' them? X

I only burned 330 in 45minutes, did a 45min run the other day and burnt 600 so think ill tend to go running more than cycling lol every little helps though

I only burned 330 in 45minutes, did a 45min run the other day and burnt 600 so think ill tend to go running more than cycling lol every little helps though

Is Running more strenuous then?!? I can't even ride a bike lol x

Cycling is lower impact than running but running is pretty much the number 1 cardio exercise.

A good one is swimming as it works your whole body but supports you at same time so very low impact

Back