Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Cycling is lower impact than running but running is pretty much the number 1 cardio exercise.

A good one is swimming as it works your whole body but supports you at same time so very low impact

Think ill stick with my DVD, least its free lol x

I'd like a treadmill, mainly for winter as I don't like running in rain and it rains alot in winter haha

I'd like a treadmill, mainly for winter as I don't like running in rain and it rains alot in winter haha

I have one of those gathering dust in my parents garage, no space for it at my house.x

Soooo today took the kids I'm looking after swimming, then took them for a McDonald's. I ate my mackerel while they all ate bloody McDonald's around me, I had a caramel light frappuccino from Starbucks too. Today's food:

Breakfast: banana, greek yog, honey, seeds

Lunch: mackerel in tomato sauce
Caramel light frappuccino
Danio yogurt

Snack: 40g raw cashews

Dinner: steak, salad and mixed beans... Pic to follow!!!

Exercise: swimming with kids
45min/8 mile bike ride
:D

Soooo today took the kids I'm looking after swimming, then took them for a McDonald's. I ate my mackerel while they all ate bloody McDonald's around me, I had a caramel light frappuccino from Starbucks too. Today's food:

Breakfast: banana, greek yog, honey, seeds

Lunch: mackerel in tomato sauce
Caramel light frappuccino
Danio yogurt

Snack: 40g raw cashews

Dinner: steak, salad and mixed beans... Pic to follow!!!

Exercise: swimming with kids
45min/8 mile bike ride
:D

Check u out with your healthy choices ;-) Was the Frappucino nice? We don't have Starbucks by me, it's all Costa round here! X

I haven't been on a bike ride in yrs. think I might have to invest in one x

$hit! Forgot the dinner pic! I was too eager to eat the bloody thing, had half a gala melon for dessert too x

Do it!!! It so nice when the suns out xx

Yeh I'm going to. Don't really know much about bikes. One on halfords reduced from 250 to 150 x

Did u know that melon should be eaten before a meal? It's something to do with the digestion but its far better if its eaten in its own or 30mins prior to the meal. X

Back