Tano's new countdown weight watchers diary

Went to my combat class and did 20mims abs work after in the gym. Was a really good class, I really enjoyed it.
Dinner was bolognaise with cheese on top, no pasta. Had a cup of tea and 2 clementines while I cooked it haha! I'm craving chocolate so bad... Stupid TOTM :(

Oh No :-( You can do this! Horrible being a woman isn't it :-( x

Sure is!!! I don't have choc in the house so I'm
Safe ;)

Yey! I'm going through an awful time with mine at the moment so I can feel your pain! X

I do however have these.....

Attachments

• image-3834413951.jpg
    image-3834413951.jpg
    748 KB · Views: 26
yum i do love those i went through a phase of having a pack og them every day a few years ago. how many pp per pack

Yummy! I love anything with Maple Syrup! X

Especially pancakes n bacon!!!! #sexy

I make the most delicious Maple Syrup & Pecan Muffins, those are yummy! X

10st 5.5 this morning, still dropping which is awesome!!! Going in to work again today and having a cheeky sunbed whoop whoop!!!

Woke up hungry today. Had:
Coffee
Banana/yogurt/honey/seeds
3 Brazil nuts. (All I could manage from the pack)

I have a covent garden Caribbean sweet potato soup to eat for lunch so I'll take that in to work.

Dinner: I'm going to do a Cajun salmon ceaser salad.

Boxing class at gym tonight and I'm planning on walking to the gym and back. (It's only 10 mins away)

10st 5.5 this morning, still dropping which is awesome!!! Going in to work again today and having a cheeky sunbed whoop whoop!!!

Woke up hungry today. Had:
Coffee
Banana/yogurt/honey/seeds
3 Brazil nuts. (All I could manage from the pack)

I have a covent garden Caribbean sweet potato soup to eat for lunch so I'll take that in to work.

Dinner: I'm going to do a Cajun salmon ceaser salad.

Boxing class at gym tonight and I'm planning on walking to the gym and back. (It's only 10 mins away)

Whoop Whoop! You're a weight loss machine!!! Hope u enjoy the soup, I like NCG but not tried that flavour.x

Been gym this morning to do my boxing class!!! :D

Oooooo how was it? I really wanna start Boxercise in September.x

Hahaha! I'm going in for the double today!! Doing another class later!
Met OH for lunch today:

Breakfast: banana/yog/honey/seeds
Brazil nuts

Lunch: costa cooler
Triple sandwich
Quavers

are you pp or healthy eating.?

where is the soup from? x

are you pp or healthy eating.?

where is the soup from? x

I'm not doing anything at the moment really just getting back into training. Foods not been great but I want to ease back in from holiday. Currently 10st 5 and want to be 9st 11 when I go to Spain in a months time x

Soup is from asda x

Back